Nov 11, 2017
Apparently the dev, posted a news update.

Hey, perverts.
I've only just released the latest update to everyone but I wanted to cover a few things. I'll be releasing a 0.21b sometime soon. Really, just to fix a trigger section in the Missus' story line about fixing her laptop. If you've played her story already, it's not a huge deal since there's nothing new to it. Plus, I've added a 'time travel' feature into the MC's laptop that allows you to skip over it for now.
I've been feeling like shit, health-wise recently. Terrible colds/flu, hayfever, and I've somehow messed up my foot badly and had to stay in bed for a short while. It's like everything that wanted me dead decide to attack me all in one go. However, I am 95% good as new now and ready to just get back into work.
So what'll we be focusing on and what'll be the focus of 0.22? Well, I've planned for 0.21 to be the end of Jane's story but after going through the story and restructuring it, that wasn't going to happen. But this one will be, hopefully. I'm confident it will be.
Robert will be working hard on concluding her tale and I will be working hard getting as many art assets done and coded in.
With that being said, I don't think I'll continue streaming, at least for a while. I may have one or few every month or two but I really just want to focus in my own head space, if that makes sense.
And for those looking for an android build, it's still in the works.
Nah, he won't finish the Jane story line soon, a pity, I don't trust Geeseki entirely.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Honestly it's hard to take anything the guy says seriously at this point. I want to give a him fair shot but, after all the lackluster updates I can't say I have that much confidence left in him.
would you rather he gave us nothing but excuses for why updates haven't happened at all?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly it's hard to take anything the guy says seriously at this point. I want to give a him fair shot but, after all the lackluster updates I can't say I have that much confidence left in him.
My experience here in F95 taught me this Universal Rule:

1st Patreon Universal Rule:

"Whenever an author starts talking about his personal issues in a post on Patreon, the game is doomed".

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
would you rather he gave us nothing but excuses for why updates haven't happened at all?
I'm not saying that. Honestly, more devs should take the time to keep their supporters informed on the state of their games instead of disappearing for gods knows how long, but keeping people informed and producing sizable content are two very different things. I said before that version 0.21 was a step in the right direction albeit small, but in order for the game to succeed there needs to be more content to keep people engaged between updates. Prior to this latest version there were literally four updates that were almost entirely focused on narrative and dialogue between characters, now having a more narrative focused update is fine but there needs to be something that keeps people entertained. Unfortunately this hasn't happened and people aren't happy about that, which is perfectly reasonable. They have every right to voice their thoughts on the matter, and express their discontent. I get that the dev is trying to tell a story and that they don't want it to focus entirely on sex, but having nothing but primarily narrative focused updates makes it harder to argue a case for the game. I honestly want this game to succeed, I want it to be good but things have to pick up from here. This latest version was a step in the right direction and hopefully the dev will be to speed up production and make more substantial updates in the future, but right now I'm very skeptical on that front.

Last edited:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
This seems like it has potential, but I keep getting a whole lot of "An exception has occurred". Pity, but not a game changer for me. I'll be waiting for these to get fixed.

Lurkenishu

Nov 19, 2018
I appear to have come across a troubling bug. I tried going back in the forum to see if it happened to anyone else, but I don't seem to see it. When running version ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.20c-win, after completing the scene building the box fort, Jane's score is reset to 0pts. This was rather frustrating as I had it at 11pts. I really hope this is fixed in the next update.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000

Shadyknight651

Oct 17, 2018
I'm on the latest Android version and I'm on the side quest "buy your sisters love in her bedroom" but whenever she's in her room the quest doesn't trigger

Casseh

May 12, 2018
I'm on the latest Android version and I'm on the side quest "buy your sisters love in her bedroom" but whenever she's in her room the quest doesn't trigger
As far as I remember, I had to use the Time Travel software on the computer to skip over that one. Couldn't get it to trigger.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Insexual Awakening and Summertime Saga, i guess
Summertime Saga absolutely, though the sister is a little more verbally aggressive but at the same time slightly more slutty too. Insexual Awakening is the opposite, the little sister is super sweet and innocent with an underlaying naughty side, the older sister is nice but abuses the PCs trust to do naughty things, so I wouldn't say Insexual Awakening would be a good similarity in 'chemistry' with the PC. There is an actual romantic chemistry to A Town Uncovered's sister, with some relatable sibling fits and verbal abuse but in the end they still love each other.

Last edited:

Pridar

Apr 10, 2018
Summertime Saga absolutely, though the sister is a little more verbally aggressive but at the same time slightly more slutty too. Insexual Awakening is the opposite, the little sister is super sweet and innocent with an underlaying naughty side, the older sister is nice but abuses the PCs trust to do naughty things, so I wouldn't say Insexual Awakening would be a good similarity in 'chemistry' with the PC. There is an actual romantic chemistry to A Town Uncovered's sister, with some relatable sibling fits and verbal abuse but in the end they still love each other.

I agree, ATU's sister has the best chemistry yet for sure, dare I say it's one of the best chemistries on Ren'py VNs

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, can someone help me?
When fixing mom/landlady laptop it disappears after I research how to fix it. I don't know if it was changed. Also I already try buying the anti-virus and pass to the next day.

Thanks in advance.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
GUYS where is the laptop i want to fix it i have the antivirus
From what I understood, it's a bug. Whenever you learn how to repair the computer, the laptop disappears.
It either moved place or it doesn't allow you to repair it. I had to use the Time Travel thing in order to skip that one.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes