Casseh

May 12, 2018
I agree, ATU's sister has the best chemistry yet for sure, dare I say it's one of the best chemistries on Ren'py VNs
I'm not a big fan of 3D, but if you are and you're into having a good chemistry with your sister/stepsister, try Milfy City.

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
From what I understood, it's a bug. Whenever you learn how to repair the computer, the laptop disappears.
It either moved place or it doesn't allow you to repair it. I had to use the Time Travel thing in order to skip that one.
ammmm thx

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Hello to all here

I've not played this for ages, has anything been added to the sex verse/world story line ?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Hello to all here

I've not played this for ages, has anything been added to the sex verse/world story line ?
There has been progress with the plot proper but Sex Verse is still restricted to story proper. In that it has been restricted to the story, so no real interactions in it, outside of the main story.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
There has been progress with the plot proper but Sex Verse is still restricted to story proper. In that it has been restricted to the story, so no real interactions in it, outside of the main story.
thanks for the info

mnbvc

Oct 21, 2017
There is a public post saying him and his one writer will not be doing a build a month any more and will only post a build when it is done.

They are getting $5k a month why is it just two of them?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
There is a public post saying him and his one writer will not be doing a build a month any more and will only post a build when it is done.

Honestly, it could be burn out. There's also the possibility that the dev is hesitant to hire someone else because of what happened the last time they did so. If I recall correctly the additional artist left due to unspecified reasons. That's if I recall it correctly. I would prefer that this didn't happen because I like the characters in the game.

Reactions: Araumi
Nov 11, 2017

It's about time, the way that Geeseki was handling updates wasn't good, the guy has talent and is a good writer. Better the way his planning to do, launch each new update when a good chuck content is completed, if goes in the way that summertime saga handles the updates, then, I only see a good future for his project.

Reactions: SYRE

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
The download link wont be shared on F95 until after $7 patrons at the earliest. So its very unlikely you'll get it before the 11th

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
PC:

Mac:

*Android is currently unavailable for 0.22. The latest available version is 0.20c. Booom313 is currently unavailable to port the game to Android and will be unavailable until further notice.
If you are a $5+ Patron, access this version's cheat
Cheatcode: mozziefly
Alpha 0.22a - The Shooting Star Update
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+Jane Story Progression
+Added Jane-story related job at the Adult Store
+Added Character Button for Zariah in the School Hallway
+Added Character Button for Luna in the School Hallway and the Classroom
+Added Character Button for Jaiden in the School Yard
+Added Character Button for Edward in the School Yard
+Added Point Reward and Loss when Attacking Dad when Destroying the Fort
+Disabled Ability to Play Cards in the Comic Book Store during Main Story
+Fixed Undefined Variable Error during Effie’s Milkshake Date
+Fixed Crash when choosing ‘Continue’ in Fort BJ Scene
+Fixed Jane’s Objective so that meeting her at night is accurately instructed
+Fixed Entering Camgurl Username Bug
+Fixed Time and Day continuity after spending a night with Miss Allaway
+Fixed Dream Sequence Transitions
+Fixed Funnelling Trigger so that the Player is forced upstairs to meet Jack and Miss Lashley at School
+Fixed Funnelling Trigger so that the Player is forced in the Living Room after coming back from the Police Station
+Fixed Continuity Error where Jane is in her Bedroom even though she’s meant to be at Effie’s
+Fixed Continuity Error where Jane is in the Bathroom even though she’s meant to be at Effie’s
+Fixed Continuity Error where Jane is in the Beach Change Rooms even though she’s meant to be at Effie’s
+Fixed Continuity Error where Jacob is standing in the halls when he’s meant to be in the middle of class
+Fixed Continuity Error where Violette is in the Beach Change Rooms in the Sex World
+Updated the Text Trigger so that it would only trigger after a certain date of the month
+Updated School Yard Background Coloration and Student Placement
+New Student Characters have unfinished Throwaway Dialogue
-Some Student Character Buttons are not Implemented
Alpha 0.22b
+Fixed Sister Story Trigger
+Fixed Stacking Character Sprites at the Beginning
+Disabled Developer Mode

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
It's about time, the way that Geeseki was handling updates wasn't good, the guy has talent and is a good writer. Better the way his planning to do, launch each new update when a good chuck content is completed, if goes in the way that summertime saga handles the updates, then, I only see a good future for his project.
you mean updating 3 times a year and only adding an hour of content with each update and forcing you to replay the entire game each time? yea only great things will come out of that...

Nov 11, 2017
you mean updating 3 times a year and only adding an hour of content with each update and forcing you to replay the entire game each time? yea only great things will come out of that...
I won't enter the merit of summertime saga content on each update. Sure, some updates, like of 0.17 was weak ,but Roxxy update was of great quality. Still, DC deliver some complete content each update in the end. Still, this a thread about geeseki's game, not DC's.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I won't enter the merit of summertime saga content on each update. Sure, some updates, like of 0.17 was weak ,but Roxxy update was of great quality. Still, DC deliver some complete content each update in the end. Still, this a thread about geeseki's game, not DC's.
yea roxxy was great but that is the exception not the rule + was she really "wait 4 months and replay the entire game" good?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes