Aug 14, 2017
Allaway's story is supposed to finish next update after that, there dev is likely gonna do a poll on which character gets their story done next. I hope that they choose to focus on a single character rather than jumping back and forth between two or more which is what I think lead to both Jane and Allaway's route taking so long.
Oh man I hope.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
yea roxxy was great but that is the exception not the rule + was she really "wait 4 months and replay the entire game" good?
Personally I think the Roxxy update was worth the 4 month wait, however that's probably just from me being traumatized by the latest "Release" if you can even call it that. Total trash.

Aug 14, 2017
I hope so too. Considering they are not doing an update a month, I think having an update based on a character route from start to finish would be a great thing this game desperately needs.

Also I prefer he just stop focusing on the main story and stick to character routes until he has enough characters. I personally love how he tried to integrate the missus and Jane story with the main story and hope he can do so with other characters.
I like the main story and that was definitely one of the draws for me, but I really want more with Miss Allaway and I hope he finishes that soon.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
where is the laptop of mom? i searched the virus now and bought cd but the laptop in her room suddenly gone
If you don't use this berfore, download this and read the instruction how you do:

After that open UnRen.bat, click 1 and wait...
Dowlod this file and put that in:
A Town Uncovered V0.21a\game\scenes\myhouse\parentsbedroom\day\main

Reactions: cvedant95
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes