RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
There's something novel about the simple art-style that intrigues me. But even if that makes it unique, it further cements it as a cheaper Summertime Saga.

Reactions: obiwan

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
you have to go to school and through the dialogue with the principal etc, then to the livingroom in the afternoon.
I do that, going to school, talk to the principal -the lines of dialogue are varied, but repeat at some point- in the morning and in the afternoon.

Then I explore the house in the afternoon, but the farest I get is into an endless loop of "Wait for late month", I seem to advance because sis comes to my room at night and talks to me while touching, but then rinse and repeat -"Wait for late month to come", "Go Inside the House", "Explore the House".

What am I doing wrong? I am not advancing from that first scene, even if I keep talking to the principal and so on.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I searched this forum for for a hint about running in linux (Mint); without success. I ran the previous versions of this game in linux (via WINE), however, this version doesn't start unless I use the .exe file in the .../lib/i386 directory. Is there a reason for this?

Cluzze

Apr 25, 2017
I do that, going to school, talk to the principal -the lines of dialogue are varied, but repeat at some point- in the morning and in the afternoon.

Then I explore the house in the afternoon, but the farest I get is into an endless loop of "Wait for late month", I seem to advance because sis comes to my room at night and talks to me while touching, but then rinse and repeat -"Wait for late month to come", "Go Inside the House", "Explore the House".

What am I doing wrong? I am not advancing from that first scene, even if I keep talking to the principal and so on.
got the same issue :/ not even nightly visits

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
didnt have the issue at first cos I didnt use the timemachine app. Then used it for a second try and couldnt trigger jane dialogue. Tried again without using it and worked again fine. Think its just the timemachine app

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes