impzz

Jun 1, 2017
This update is so broken. I just go in loops. Keep waiting till the end of the month, then wait for afternoon, explore the house... nothing hapepns...

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Has there been ANYTHING even remotely related to the principal yet?!
Just one little mini-scene, sort of. Pretty enticing, for what it is. I've been waiting for Lashley content for months myself, so I feel your pain.

Complete the main storyline dealing with the other universe, and then go see her in her office.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Looks like a lot of us are stuck after "Explore the house". Anyone figure out exactly what the hell we're supposed to be searching for?

Daveck

May 2, 2017
I easily got to the new content with Jane. All I did was sleep 7-10 days after the fort scene and went to the living room.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
for anyone stuck in a loop, here is what i did after the update (Possible spoilers for previous content, beware).

Started at latest possible date: after sexworld, after homerun, sis returns.
Did the initial dialogue with cop, mom and sis.
Go to room, take nap.
Go to basement.
Sleep in bed until "wait for later in month" changes to "wait for afternoon"
nap
leave house, go to school, do dialogue there
go to principal, dialogue there
go home, go to living room

Reactions: gruntcy

finaldynasty69

Mar 6, 2018
effie text seems to be glitched in this version. You can use the computer in mc room to skip that part of the quest if i remember correctly it just ask mc to meet her in park skiping that quest just skips the text and you can still activate the park event,

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes