abada123

Dec 10, 2018
hey guys. i need help. after walking around the house many times, and finally completing the 'explore the house' quest, sis came to my room and slept there. How many more times do I need to complete the quest? I've done this several times and it's always the same scene from sis coming to the bedroom to sleep and nothing else. if that's all, why does not the creator put this is the end of side story for now ? If I forgot something, could anyone help me? thanks

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000
Aug 14, 2017
hey guys. i need help. after walking around the house many times, and finally completing the 'explore the house' quest, sis came to my room and slept there. How many more times do I need to complete the quest? I've done this several times and it's always the same scene from sis coming to the bedroom to sleep and nothing else. if that's all, why does not the creator put this is the end of side story for now ? If I forgot something, could anyone help me? thanks
It says wait til afternoon then explore. I did this and nothing happened.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
you mean updating 3 times a year and only adding an hour of content with each update and forcing you to replay the entire game each time? yea only great things will come out of that...
the story skip was implemented at least from version 0.09 I think, and he skipped only 2 releases in the last year. Switching to a development model like the one of summertime saga, doesn't mean that hell' use the same code. Don't go around blabbing bullshit.

It says wait til afternoon then explore. I did this and nothing happened.
expect bugs, this is not the final 0.22 release

Aug 14, 2017
the story skip was implemented at least from version 0.09 I think, and he skipped only 2 releases in the last year. Switching to a development model like the one of summertime saga, doesn't mean that hell' use the same code. Don't go around blabbing bullshit.

expect bugs, this is not the final 0.22 release
One hell of a bug, halting the progress on sister story after the blowjob, making it almost like Jane's story never updated at all.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
One hell of a bug, halting the progress on sister story after the blowjob, making it almost like Jane's story never updated at all.
if you go on his patreon, he says that jane's story is almost completed only with the writing, so it's incomplete on the art side even without bugs.

edit: just reach the end of the main story and it should unlock. the update is very short tho. a couple of VERY NICE CGs, but mainly just a lot of text.

Aug 14, 2017
if you go on his patreon, he says that jane's story is almost completed only with the writing, so it's incomplete on the art side even without bugs.

edit: just reach the end of the main story and it should unlock. the update is very short tho. a couple of VERY NICE CGs, but mainly just a lot of text.
Alright, I'll try that. Anything new with Miss Allaway? I haven't checked the progress on her story.

U

User_257412

Eh, another partially worthless (if Jane is important to a player then he/she will enjoy) 'content' update worth waiting months.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
incest patch not working?
You do not need the incest patch, to reactivate the incest dialogue, you'll need to start a new game. From there you'll be given the option to rename the female characters in the household. You'll need to type in 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate characters, agree to the disclaimer. After that the incest dialogue should be restored.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Aw. Oh well. Eventually.
Allaway's story is supposed to finish next update after that, there dev is likely gonna do a poll on which character gets their story done next. I hope that they choose to focus on a single character rather than jumping back and forth between two or more which is what I think lead to both Jane and Allaway's route taking so long.

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Allaway's story is supposed to finish next update after that, there dev is likely gonna do a poll on which character gets their story done next. I hope that they choose to focus on a single character rather than jumping back and forth between two or more which is what I think lead to both Jane and Allaway's route taking so long.
I hope so too. Considering they are not doing an update a month, I think having an update based on a character route from start to finish would be a great thing this game desperately needs.

Also I prefer he just stop focusing on the main story and stick to character routes until he has enough characters. I personally love how he tried to integrate the missus and Jane story with the main story and hope he can do so with other characters.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes