Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

Hey, guys.
Let's get straight into this update.
First off, shown above are some art assets for a few of the characters for the sex world. There are quite a lot of characters to go through and write dialogue for but it's gotta be done sooner or later.
Aside from that, most of the work that's been done is the writing/coding aspect, making everything have continuity and proper flow. Robert's still in the works with the main story and will be finalized and coded in within the coming few weeks. . What we plan to do with this update is not to aim for the completion of the main story but get it around about 50-60% complete. Much of the work is still planning everything out and once that's done, we'll have a clear checklist to go through. I'll be working on including a 'revisit h-scenes' feature in the game in a way that is grounded within the world soon. That'll be quite a bit of coding as well but a long-needed feature.
Overall, it's pretty much the same-same as what's been going since the last time. Just lots of writing, lots of dialogue, lots of plotting, lots of words.
Until next time, folks.

Edit:
Update and Disclaimer
This is information on stuff that the dev is working on currently. As for whether or not it will all be in the next update is entirely up in the air. So please for the love of Asgard take it with a grain of salt. Because there have been times when both this dev and many others have said they're going to put in 'x' amount of things in an update and it gets pushed back into a later update. Also there have been no official release dates for version 0.24 set at the time this was posted.

Last edited:

dark1

Mar 5, 2017

View attachment 309403

Hey, guys.
Let's get straight into this update.
First off, shown above are some art assets for a few of the characters for the sex world. There are quite a lot of characters to go through and write dialogue for but it's gotta be done sooner or later.
Aside from that, most of the work that's been done is the writing/coding aspect, making everything have continuity and proper flow. Robert's still in the works with the main story and will be finalized and coded in within the coming few weeks. . What we plan to do with this update is not to aim for the completion of the main story but get it around about 50-60% complete. Much of the work is still planning everything out and once that's done, we'll have a clear checklist to go through. I'll be working on including a 'revisit h-scenes' feature in the game in a way that is grounded within the world soon. That'll be quite a bit of coding as well but a long-needed feature.
Overall, it's pretty much the same-same as what's been going since the last time. Just lots of writing, lots of dialogue, lots of plotting, lots of words.
Until next time, folks.

Edit:
Update and Disclaimer
This is information on stuff that the dev is working on currently. As for whether or not it will all be in the next update is entirely up in the air. So please for the love of Asgard take it with a grain of salt. Because there have been times when both this dev and many others have said they're going to put in 'x' amount of things in an update and it gets pushed back into a later update. Also there have been no official release dates for version 0.24 set at the time this was posted.
A possible sex world update:

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Looks like I'm getting the wait till friday bug with Jane as well. Saw on an earlier post that it was fixed in versions d and e, but it's been a few months and the thread still hasn't been updated. Anyone have any tips regarding how to fix it in the save editor (or the update of course)? Thx.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Looks like I'm getting the wait till friday bug with Jane as well. Saw on an earlier post that it was fixed in versions d and e, but it's been a few months and the thread still hasn't been updated. Anyone have any tips regarding how to fix it in the save editor (or the update of course)? Thx.
Answering my own question, but for posterity: The variable is sister_path, just change the number 34 to 35. Hopefully there are no scenes between the bedtime nightmare scene and the beach scene.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Answering my own question, but for posterity: The variable is sister_path, just change the number 34 to 35. Hopefully there are no scenes between the bedtime nightmare scene and the beach scene.
funny...it was already there the reply...like using the skipping thing on the MC's computer to do that.....lol

bigdam

May 2, 2017
So is this game broken or just wilfully obtuse?

"You should be receiving a text from Effie in your bedroom sometime"
I've waited weeks and no text.

"You need X amount of Charisma/Intelligence points to do that"
I've maxed out every stat bar.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So is this game broken or just wilfully obtuse?

"You should be receiving a text from Effie in your bedroom sometime"
I've waited weeks and no text.

"You need X amount of Charisma/Intelligence points to do that"
I've maxed out every stat bar.
Both, or none, it depends on you

Effies's text takes A LOT of time to trigger, it's not a bug, it's just a very weird game desing by the developer

One thing is maxing the stats and another thing having enough Charisma/Intelligence, but if you still have problems, I strongly recommend you to use the cheatcode and max EVERTYHING from the beggining

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
funny...it was already there the reply...like using the skipping thing on the MC's computer to do that.....lol
Man completely missed the skipping "Timetravel" feature on my playthrough, nice addition by the dev.

Honestly didn't see a direct answer to this in the thread, just one mentioning that you would need to wait for 23d or 23e. Wanted to throw it out there to see if there was a new version/better fix/any missed scenes.

Reactions: unknown78

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Is the main mission to get a text from effie in bedroom bugged
Nope just procs late, although I suspect it the hint may be slightly wrong. I had to visit effie at the cafe a few times and raise my relationship with her before ever seeing the text. Although it could just take awhile for the quest to proc as well.

GaoChun

Jul 26, 2017
I have no idea if I'm actually doing something wrong in the game or if it's the game that's bugged considering the amount of people that's complaining in here.

I couldn't get Effie to message me while I'm in bed so I skipped that part with the computer thing. But, after I got to the school part and was asked to look around town, my map was disabled. So I enabled it and tried to click around the map, but it just tells me that I need to focus in class. The time is also still morning.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I have no idea if I'm actually doing something wrong in the game or if it's the game that's bugged considering the amount of people that's complaining in here.

I couldn't get Effie to message me while I'm in bed so I skipped that part with the computer thing. But, after I got to the school part and was asked to look around town, my map was disabled. So I enabled it and tried to click around the map, but it just tells me that I need to focus in class. The time is also still morning.
You need to actually go to the class.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes