Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Was the roadblock with "Jane's" side-story fixed? I was stuck on the part where I have all the boxes I would need to rebuild the fort and inform Effie on the matter, but the game just stops when I click on Effie's door. The download in the OP seems to be of the version of the game where this roadblock was encountered in the first place.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. It was in the form of a patch, and I somehow missed that. My bad

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I liked this game awhile back but what happend where are the updates i want more mom stuff with mc :D i hope this game does impregnation and pregnant sex right with the mom atleast not like what they do in summer time saga

Reactions: 72101411

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
eh...
this game can be compared with summertime saga..
good story.. but i dont know.. long time didn check the game..

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
So, feel free to slap me silly if this has been asked/resolved before, but I'm stuck on the "Wait until Friday night" mission for the sister's side-story. Every time I do it, it just constantly repeats the sequence where the sister asks to share the bed with you after she has a nightmare... even after I've done it already.

I guess I could skip this with the Time Travel feature, but y'know

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016

Hey, quickie update.
I finally have a few things visual updates to showcase after a long period of writing and coding.
Writing:
Not much note worthy things to bring up in the writing department. Robert has full hands on the wheel and is working at it day by day.
Coding:
I mentioned in the previous few updates that a new team member has been added so I'd like to formally introduce Epadder onto A Team Uncovered. He'll be covering most of the coding works, implementing features, bug fixing, sprite and CG art coding and directing. He's taking over much of the mundane work that I've been doing for so long. With his help, it'll definitely give me more time to work on the art side of things.
Art:
I'm only just getting into the art assets. With everything that's been going on irl, I've only gotten around to 3 new sprite variations; new items (these VR headsets are for the recalling of h-scenes); I redid and updated 2 out of 3 scenes that seem to be in the need of redoing; and lastly, just simply adding a sexworld variation of the 2nd floor school hallway.
Release date:
A specific release date is still unknown. But with how things are going thus far, things are going at a steady pace. It's said that it will be released in the 3rd quarter of the year. I'm guesstimating a release anywhere between the 1st of August to 22nd of September.

I think that is all there is to say, if I've missed anything or you have a query that needs to be answered, hit me up on discord or send me an email.
Thanks for your continued patience and support. I know it's been a while since the last release but I want to make sure that each release has the amount of new content that you guys have asked for a deserve.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019

View attachment 330284
Hey, quickie update.
I finally have a few things visual updates to showcase after a long period of writing and coding.
Writing:
Not much note worthy things to bring up in the writing department. Robert has full hands on the wheel and is working at it day by day.
Coding:
I mentioned in the previous few updates that a new team member has been added so I'd like to formally introduce Epadder onto A Team Uncovered. He'll be covering most of the coding works, implementing features, bug fixing, sprite and CG art coding and directing. He's taking over much of the mundane work that I've been doing for so long. With his help, it'll definitely give me more time to work on the art side of things.
Art:
I'm only just getting into the art assets. With everything that's been going on irl, I've only gotten around to 3 new sprite variations; new items (these VR headsets are for the recalling of h-scenes); I redid and updated 2 out of 3 scenes that seem to be in the need of redoing; and lastly, just simply adding a sexworld variation of the 2nd floor school hallway.
Release date:
A specific release date is still unknown. But with how things are going thus far, things are going at a steady pace. It's said that it will be released in the 3rd quarter of the year. I'm guesstimating a release anywhere between the 1st of August to 22nd of September.

I think that is all there is to say, if I've missed anything or you have a query that needs to be answered, hit me up on discord or send me an email.
Thanks for your continued patience and support. I know it's been a while since the last release but I want to make sure that each release has the amount of new content that you guys have asked for a deserve.

Trying to decide if I like the idea behind infrequently releasing updates with large content additions like Summertime Saga, or if I'd rather have the updates cut into smaller chunks and released frequently, like House Party does it. I pledged this game for 2 months during the chaos of the .23 update and all of the insanity that went with it. It really sucks to see that backers aren't going to get anything for another 3 months.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

View attachment 330284
Hey, quickie update.
Writing:
Coding:
Art:
Release date:

totally man if its big and quality made that's good. like a good comic you got to keep a steady pace and hopefully more hands will help out with it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

stoneocean13

Feb 24, 2019
So i'm at the point where i'm supposed to have Effie get Jane back home, and i have all the boxes but i get an error when i click on Effie's house. Then when i skipped that chapter, the game tells me to go rebuild the fort but when i go to the basement i can't do anything. Someone know how to help me in this situation? I'd really appreciate it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
So i'm at the point where i'm supposed to have Effie get Jane back home, and i have all the boxes but i get an error when i click on Effie's house. Then when i skipped that chapter, the game tells me to go rebuild the fort but when i go to the basement i can't do anything. Someone know how to help me in this situation? I'd really appreciate it.
I don't remember how to fix it but I'm pretty sure it was asked and resolved in the last pages so you can go back a few pages and start reading

Flamms

Feb 17, 2019
go on the basement and you'll have a scene

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes