Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The changelog only has the current version. I've not played the past few updates, so I don't know what's new, which is why I asked.

Like I said, you could have just answered normally without being condescending, or you could have just not answered.
We never got a proper Changelog for the others. I dunno if there is one even on Patreon.

Okay well I was joking chill out buddy, I'm still helpin' out sheesh. :L

Reactions: Jack-ish

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
We never got a proper Changelog for the others. I dunno if there is one even on Patreon.

Okay well I was joking chill out buddy, I'm still helpin' out sheesh. :L
Don't worry I'm chill. Just hoping for more "Missus" action.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Going off of the progress graphs on Patreon:
Missus is done (both art and story).
Allaway and Jane are done story-wise, there's still a bit of art to do.

It's likely that the bulk of the work he's got left to do is Sexworld story expansion.

There's also a Trello board where he details what's still being worked on.

Stufiluficus

Apr 21, 2017
Alpha 0.23d
+Spelling and Grammar Fixes
+Updated Notifications
+Updated ‘Miss Lashley’ to ‘Ms Lashley’
+Fixed trigger bug with Sister after she has a nightmare
+Fixed typo with Mom’s Antivirus scene where points increased instead of decreased
+Fixed ‘hitomibeach_day’ undefined bug
+Fixed bug where Effie is not at work and Sister not at home right after revealing the new boxfort
+Fixed bug with asking Effie for some fun later and not appearing
+Fixed bug that locks ability to take Mom to the movies after you’ve taken Miss Allaway
+Fixed bug where Mom is found at home even after the MC states that she’s not home
+Fixed bug where it won’t allow you to train in the gym to increase your Strength Max Limit before beating up Jack
+Fixed bug where map is disabled due to intersecting stories between mom and the main story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2019-06-27
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.23e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Old saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (0.23c): - - - -
Android (0.18c):

Extras:

Thank you Stufiluficus and @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
is there a save out there?

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Alpha 0.23e
+Fixed bug that crashes game when you try to use the bed
+Fixed trigger and sprite bug with a conversation with Violette

Patch 0.23e is attached if you don't already have it (or don't want to download the whole game again).

Reactions: liegad

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
Just played through the game, and to be honest, I really didn't like it as much as I thought I would.
The original concept (The sex world... Which was the entire reason I'd been interested in the game in the first place) might as well have just not even been included, considering it's barely even there and is completely irrelevant to the actual plot.
i sorta agree with you on the forced drama, but it still sorta plays into the main plot. and the sex world actually is the main plot. it's just that it hasn't been developed much yet, since the creator is focusing on the individual girls in the current world

CrownClown98

Jun 29, 2018
Just played the game for some time, I must say that I like it. I would like to see more, more story and more interacting with characters but we will have to wait for that. Can't for more updates!

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I went into this game with low, LOW expectations from the beginning pictures. I'll admit I sat down and played everything currently available from start to finish. All I can really say is; Wow. I was not expecting the whole alternative universe working seemlessly. Especially if you follow the paths correctly you can find out that

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Help me:

phone says: wait for Effie to text. I completed all side quests,and didn't trigger Effie text.
Then stop waiting and used time travel, got to the parallel reality, but after that it goes really fast towards the ritual. (seems like I'm missing main story content) it's because i completed all side missions before going to the parallel reality or its supose to be like this?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Help me:

phone says: wait for Effie to text. I completed all side quests,and didn't trigger Effie text.
Then stop waiting and used time travel, got to the parallel reality, but after that it goes really fast towards the ritual. (seems like I'm missing main story content) it's because i completed all side missions before going to the parallel reality or its supose to be like this?
Effie's text takes A LOT of time to trigger, it's not a bug, it's just a very weird game design, it will happen when you go to sleep just sleep/work until then

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Effie's text takes A LOT of time to trigger, it's not a bug, it's just a very weird game design, it will happen when you go to sleep just sleep/work until then
Thank you dude, but what i really want to know is: The story content is suposed to be that short? Seemd really
rushed (with the side quests already completed)

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes