Mar 11, 2018
I realize i'm an idiot for just noticing it, but since the next update will make the game 1/4th of the way done, this game isn't going to be completed for around another 9 years at this rate.
Frankly, I wouldn't mind, if dev entirely ceased the development either temporily (return with a blast then) or permanently (allow fans to begin working on non-canon version with extra h-scenes and progressing storyline as previously seen on Chilly's mod for Urban Demons when at that time the production was paused) as in the current state, the game is heading nowhere, but a dead end.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The game should have NTR / Cheating on tags imo, because when you finish the stories your teacher, "Mom" and "Sister" are still sucking dicks on the beach on random people
You mean in the sex world, right? Where everyone 'cheats' because that's how that world works? :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
Aug 26, 2017
From leaving school starting the day you return from crazy town I'm getting scenes/characters as a rough draft. Like just circles for heads and stick figures for bodies, no color in some scenes. Downloaded from 4 different links to try and nail down possible file corruption, still getting this weirdness.

Edit: For anyone getting what I describe above, know that what you're seeing is part of released content, not a bug or corruption or anything else. Best shot is to push through it, or wait for the possible correction to the scenes.

Last edited:

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
This dude asks the right questions...

...but, really, any sister action yet?
i don't know in what update you left the game but there are some sister scenes after you take her back home, like a blowjob in the jail part, a 69 after building the second cardboard fort and confronting her about her web cam shows, a blowjob after coming back home and a final sax scene in the beach over the car, and that's pretty much it, there's a mom and sis shared blowjob scene if you have them both storylines completed in the living room, but it has not a real story behind it and it is much like a wip, just there because paterons asked A LOT for it, to be honest i really liked this game but development is sloppy asf, lots and LOTS of bug fixes, and dev seems to be having a hard time working on it, if i where you i wouldn't have much fait in it.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
It's funny. I haven't played this game in so long i don't even want to start again. Good art. Nice story. But not good development. But anyhow do you get cucked with miss allaway in her story?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
It's funny. I haven't played this game in so long i don't even want to start again. Good art. Nice story. But not good development. But anyhow do you get cucked with miss allaway in her story?
I got to the part where you are done beating the crap out of Jack, but after that he threatens you both, next morning after school, She tells you not to get involve with her anymore, can't remember, but there's a part where the school boy's restroom is lock and MC guy says she's in there with Jack , dunno man if he is fucking Allaway there or any sexual favours... you need to verify this with the developers and the one who makes the story

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Try LewdPatcher, it's near the bottom of the list and isn't version specific. So far I've never had a problem with it.

(Edited for spelling and clarity)
I dont see the lewd patch. Are you talking about the regular incest patch?

Reactions: JRD

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
i don't know in what update you left the game but there are some sister scenes after you take her back home, like a blowjob in the jail part, a 69 after building the second cardboard fort and confronting her about her web cam shows, a blowjob after coming back home and a final sax scene in the beach over the car, and that's pretty much it, there's a mom and sis shared blowjob scene if you have them both storylines completed in the living room, but it has not a real story behind it and it is much like a wip, just there because paterons asked A LOT for it, to be honest i really liked this game but development is sloppy asf, lots and LOTS of bug fixes, and dev seems to be having a hard time working on it, if i where you i wouldn't have much fait in it.
Mom and Sis shared scene?, how do you get that?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes