Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I got to the part where you are done beating the crap out of Jack, but after that he threatens you both, next morning after school, She tells you not to get involve with her anymore, can't remember, but there's a part where the school boy's restroom is lock and MC guy says she's in there with Jack , dunno man if he is fucking Allaway there or any sexual favours... you need to verify this with the developers and the one who makes the story
Sold in not playing this game anymore. Allaway is totally getting boned by Jack in the W.C. Why else would she be in there with him? Talking? Yeah right.

Mar 26, 2019
I'm stuck at the point in Jane's side story which says "Temporary: buy your Jane's love in her bedroom". I can't get anything to trigger and there are no options to buy anything from her at any time. She even stops streaming, so I can't even watch and tip her. I believe this is chapter 24.

The search results in this thread show a bunch of people encountering this problem, but no solutions other than a couple of people who said they used the time travel to skip to the next chapter.

Did anyone get this to work?

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Mom and Sis shared scene?, how do you get that?
you need to have both (sis and mom) story lines completed, then you just need to go to the living room when the mom is in there and speak to her about jane, the option to choose is pretty self-explainatory.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
Sold in not playing this game anymore. Allaway is totally getting boned by Jack in the W.C. Why else would she be in there with him? Talking? Yeah right.
yah I know she is, I'm not gonna wonder why anymore, coz even if you already saved her from her predicament she's still out there in the beach sucking cocks, same as for the sister lol,
they should be removed doing that after you finished their respective side stories, but I guess we have cuck main protagonist here in this game, no offense I like the game but the mc guy is a cuck

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

JRD

Feb 4, 2018
I dont see the lewd patch. Are you talking about the regular incest patch?
Click on LewdPatcher at the top, you'll be redirected to the site, the patch for A Town Uncovered is at the bottom of the list. A lot of games started getting "fan made" patches that are uploaded there, always a good place to check if there's no patch listed in an OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Click on LewdPatcher at the top, you'll be redirected to the site, the patch for A Town Uncovered is at the bottom of the list. A lot of games started getting "fan made" patches that are uploaded there, always a good place to check if there's no patch listed in an OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool thanks for the help my friend :)

Reactions: JRD

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
yah I know she is, I'm not gonna wonder why anymore, coz even if you already saved her from her predicament she's still out there in the beach sucking cocks, same as for the sister lol,
they should be removed doing that after you finished their respective side stories, but I guess we have cuck main protagonist here in this game, no offense I like the game but the mc guy is a cuck
No, GeeSeki removed the bathroom scene after protests from his patrons. Now, Allaway is still in the boy's bathroom, but she's only hiding in there so she can cry about her predicament without the Three-ghans knowing about it. When you confront Jack, he says "she's not even my type, she's so weak and I don't like her that way", so it's not even a past-tense thing anymore - the NTR has been totally removed, aside from the implied rando beach blowjobs.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
No, GeeSeki removed the bathroom scene after protests from his patrons. Now, Allaway is still in the boy's bathroom, but she's only hiding in there so she can cry about her predicament without the Three-ghans knowing about it. When you confront Jack, he says "she's not even my type, she's so weak and I don't like her that way", so it's not even a past-tense thing anymore - the NTR has been totally removed, aside from the implied rando beach blowjobs.
geeh, but I wish he removed that random stuff after you already finish her and sis's side story tho

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
So, wait. Are Jane's scenes not even repeatable? I finished her story but only get the option to Talk whenever she's in her room.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The latest update made me think Patreon ruined it because it's not finished. If you didn't finish it just say so don't fall or feel stressed about a deadline to catch. I love the game but it hurts seeing it in this state

Aug 25, 2019
did the game still left unfinished? because there's notification "the art assets are a WIP, faces, actions, and lipsyncing are yet to be added"

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The latest update made me think Patreon ruined it because it's not finished. If you didn't finish it just say so don't fall or feel stressed about a deadline to catch. I love the game but it hurts seeing it in this state
I don't know what went on but it's wasn't Patreon, unless you mean his supporters pressuring him for an update.
But yes, the entirity of .24 has been a letdown in the state it was released in. It should have just been delayed until the art was done.

Reactions: exirock

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't know what went on but it's wasn't Patreon, unless you mean his supporters pressuring him for an update.
But yes, the entirity of .24 has been a letdown in the state it was released in. It should have just been delayed until the art was done.
Yes that's what I meant the pressure of supporters. They know you work hard on your game so they should expect delays if not it will be more bugs and unfinished and bolished game

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
So, wait. Are Jane's scenes not even repeatable? I finished her story but only get the option to Talk whenever she's in her room.
All H-scenes are repeatable now - buy the VR headset at the mall, take it to school on a weekday and let Edward tweak it, and then you can revisit scenes by going to the wooden chest in your room and using the VR headset.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
All H-scenes are repeatable now - buy the VR headset at the mall, take it to school on a weekday and let Edward tweak it, and then you can revisit scenes by going to the wooden chest in your room and using the VR headset.
Ahhh. I was wondering why the headset was a thing. Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes