DonDraper

Sep 27, 2019
Is the Effie scene just normally glitched? Every time I'm trying to have some "fun", we just go to the room and nothing happens. I'm not even able to click on the door or anything.
Also I can't access the VR headset at the mall (don't know where it is, does it have to be available by completing some other side story or something?) or the threesome with the Missus and Jane

Feb 7, 2018
Is the Effie scene just normally glitched? Every time I'm trying to have some "fun", we just go to the room and nothing happens. I'm not even able to click on the door or anything.
Also I can't access the VR headset at the mall (don't know where it is, does it have to be available by completing some other side story or something?) or the threesome with the Missus and Jane
you buy the headset at the mall, i think, have that dude mod it. and then it sits in the chest in your room. G needs to make that clear in future updates.

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
I don't suppose someone could give a quick summary on the content and quality of this game? I went through most of the reviews, and my god does this game seem divisive as heck. 4 and 5 stars here, several 1 and 2 stars there. The reviews saying it's good praise the game for having an interesting story and characters, the reviews saying it's bad say the opposite. It just seems all over the place.

Half the people reviewing this say it's amazing, other half say how shitty it is. The bad reviews especially go into detail about how the story/ characters are all over the place, or half-baked with too much build-up and no payoff, or nothing interesting is happening and whatever. It makes it tough to judge whether I should bother downloading this and investing time into game. Cause while it would be best to just see for myself whether I'll like this game, I'd definitely prefer to not waste my time on a game so many people are calling a disappointment when I could be spending that time playing other games. Especially games that I know first-hand have quality content in them, and have had several updates since I last played.

Sorry for the bother. I'd just appreciate it if some folks could give their own thoughts, however brief they may be.

DonDraper

Sep 27, 2019
you buy the headset at the mall, i think, have that dude mod it. and then it sits in the chest in your room. G needs to make that clear in future updates.
So is it in the electronics section or something? I only see those two items needed for the Mom storyline, but not the headset. I have the latest update btw.

DonDraper

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry I don't specifically recall. I want to say yes it's in the electronics but I'm not absolutely certain.
Yeah I went ahead and checked, it wasn't there. No resolution on the Mom-Jane threesome scene either because I completed both of their storylines and the option to talk about Jane with Mom isn't appearing. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game or play the waiting game...

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah I went ahead and checked, it wasn't there. No resolution on the Mom-Jane threesome scene either because I completed both of their storylines and the option to talk about Jane with Mom isn't appearing. Looks like I'm going to have to start a new game or play the waiting game...
I got the VR kit both using an old save and starting a new game. I only unlocked the threeway bj by starting a new game. Sorry but you're right, it's really glitchy right now.

Mar 21, 2018
I don't suppose someone could give a quick summary on the content and quality of this game? I went through most of the reviews, and my god does this game seem divisive as heck. 4 and 5 stars here, several 1 and 2 stars there. The reviews saying it's good praise the game for having an interesting story and characters, the reviews saying it's bad say the opposite. It just seems all over the place.

Half the people reviewing this say it's amazing, other half say how shitty it is. The bad reviews especially go into detail about how the story/ characters are all over the place, or half-baked with too much build-up and no payoff, or nothing interesting is happening and whatever. It makes it tough to judge whether I should bother downloading this and investing time into game. Cause while it would be best to just see for myself whether I'll like this game, I'd definitely prefer to not waste my time on a game so many people are calling a disappointment when I could be spending that time playing other games. Especially games that I know first-hand have quality content in them, and have had several updates since I last played.

Sorry for the bother. I'd just appreciate it if some folks could give their own thoughts, however brief they may be.
Play it like Summertime Saga, only twice a year. This game "updates" more than SS, but they add so little that you might as well try it twice a year.

Reactions: obiwan

DonDraper

Sep 27, 2019
I got the VR kit both using an old save and starting a new game. I only unlocked the threeway bj by starting a new game. Sorry but you're right, it's really glitchy right now.
I'll just wait for the next big update at this point. I don't think these scenes are really worth it and I also completed everything that's needed for this game anyway.

Reactions: obiwan

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Wait there's a three way scene? I stopped playing when I saw alot of unfinished art work. Is it in the main storyline or a sidequests?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Does it show in the VR set,? under which character? Can put the save file for it?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
News.

View attachment 399930

Hey guys, sorry its been a while since the last update.
There hasn't been much to comment on.
I've had some art sketches sent to my artist to work on as I've been working on some Patron-voted H-scenes. I've got the base/rig sorted out, now I just need to animate them and have them coded in which will take me the whole of tomorrow.
The past two patron-suggested and voted h-scene winners are 'Accidental penetration with Hitomi' and 'Miss Allaway Missionary in your Bed'.
The idea I had with Hitomi that would make the most sense would it be taking place at the beach. Some random person would call out to you to catch a Frisbee and as you do (if you choose to do so), you'd attempt to catch it, running into Hitomi as you do.
With Miss Allaway, there isn't much of a story as much as it is asking her to sneak into your room on the weekend or something. It may take place during the night but there's plenty of night time h-scenes with her already.
Robert is taking a bit of time off from the main story and has been working on a bit of Miss Lashley's story. It isn't said that her side story is next, it's just a story line to help alleviate creative block from the main story. Though, there is quite a bit of backlog of chapters that he's already written. I'm in the process of getting those coded in as well.
Besides that, just chugging along.
Thanks for the patience and continued support guys.
i feel like we are gonna get a update full of unfinished art, idk why im getting that vibe of course its not news to everyone cause last update was depressing 4 months and barely any art done and its art is easier then doing pixel-art.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
i feel like we are gonna get a update full of unfinished art, idk why im getting that vibe of course its not news to everyone cause last update was depressing 4 months and barely any art done and its art is easier then doing pixel-art.
Agreed, the art style isn't that hard to replicate, hells bells you showed that when you redid that teaser with the double blowjob. Excellent work by the way on that one.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Agreed, the art style isn't that hard to replicate, hells bells you showed that when you redid that teaser with the double blowjob. Excellent work by the way on that one.
Im glad u enjoyed my work on the teaser, yea its kinda sad to see an "artist" (if we can call him that) with a basic art style and in 4 months all he did was rubbish draws that a 5 year old can do its a shame, i for example i suck at drawing full body's cause of dimensions of arms etc and i always need some kind of guides but in the end i can make a full draw painted with a more decent style and animate it in a couple of hours so here we can see that he doesnt show more work cause he is lazy.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes