Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while now I don't know if this has been answerd. But are all the people you see on the beach from the sex world? If not is the mc's mom from the "normal" world just giving blowjobs to random dudes on the beach?
maybe that mc mom from the sex world other people can also go to normal world from the sex world

lol53

Dec 23, 2017
Did they fix the game-breaking bug that loops you when you talk to the Principal at one point?

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while now I don't know if this has been answerd. But are all the people you see on the beach from the sex world? If not is the mc's mom from the "normal" world just giving blowjobs to random dudes on the beach?
just played the game again and yeah most people in the beach are from sex world or a ghost i saw edward who said there is
alot of ghost activity happening there, you will see a a drunk girl and when u go near her ur dick will get sucked by a fish , and also mermaid with fish head and humans legs and a girl that that teleport ect,,, weird shit there is 2 portal into the sex world its the beach and the lake

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
well this update is kinda dumb its unplayable its say my is need to talk to the headmaster or principal in the afternoon but when i do that i get weird drawing and get kicked out of the school goal is still there

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well this update is kinda dumb its unplayable its say my is need to talk to the headmaster or principal in the afternoon but when i do that i get weird drawing and get kicked out of the school goal is still there
Some things never change. Get used to it, when there is an update for this game it is always a buggy mess.

alabamabon

Oct 8, 2019
Got a new loop bug with Lashley. I've beat Brock and got the kiss from Allaway, and gave Lashley the massage. Now it's an infinite loop for the Lash stake out in the bathroom- when it finishes, it looks light it's night at school (dark, main building closed, fight club open), but still afternoon everywhere else. If I leave and come back to the school, it's afternoon again, and starts the stake out over when I reenter. nothing can advance this one (is it technically a Lash or Allaway mission? will time skip fix it?)

(eta- sort of fixed it, loaded a previous save, did the post fight cafeteria scene without the massage, so I can continue the Allaway story. Don't know if the stake out loop will still exist though)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir-Blues

hikoichi1022

May 20, 2017
If the player continual watching the same scene
A few months later...Really lose their passion for game support....
Any game is the same...

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Updated Android version 28a.
Have edited slightly so cheats are enabled by default if you start a new game.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Ok it says go to the principal's office to continue her route but it's just the 2 sex options and no dialogue, bug?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes