Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A Town Uncovered [v0.28a Alpha] [Geeseki] (868 MB rar win source)
208 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
245 MB rar unofficial market (win, lin&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I lost interest in this game because after you have sex with "missus", she suddenly treats you in an apathetic and indifferent way. That's a big failure on the dev's part and is indicative of a lazy and sloppy storytelling method. It's not interesting to continue unless that has been fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is the story with the MC's family finally fixed and he can bang his mom and sister? Cause when i last played they basically where just one step away from that and that was a year ago.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't know if I should start playing this again. I guess I made the right choice when I stopped. Apparently it is still the same buggy mess.

Reactions: Darkaura

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
How can this creature of developer still get money from this 1% updates...he literally is drawing stick figures and calling it an update, and he gets the 5k in donation...is he donating to himself or are people this stupid to pay him to draw stick figures and to remain on the same point of the main story for 5 updates...WTF!?

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
im experiencing a bug. any time i enter the school in the afternoon, it keeps playing the same scene with Ms. Lashley hiding in the bathroom. i even tried to study in the classroom first so i can go to the afternoon that way, but it just loops the same scene again. and it always ends up being late night when the scene is done, but the timer still says it's afternoon

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
How can this creature of developer still get money from this 1% updates...he literally is drawing stick figures and calling it an update, and he gets the 5k in donation...is he donating to himself or are people this stupid to pay him to draw stick figures and to remain on the same point of the main story for 5 updates...WTF!?

What's funny is iirc people turned to a A Town Uncovered when Summer Time Saga slowed down and now the development of this game has almost grinded to a halt as well.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What's funny is iirc people turned to a A Town Uncovered when Summer Time Saga slowed down and now the development of this game has almost grinded to a halt as well.
I don't think you can even compare the 2 games even though summertime saga development might be slow, you more or less know when you're getting an update, it usually takes 4 to 5 months between big updates. And you never got an update with stick figures or with the amount of bugs that this game has each release.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
this game was my favorite... but the recent updates are sucking.... no development in story and they game have a lot of bugs... too much... so its sad to see a such a good game going down the hill....

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes