BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How do I do moms side quest where you meet her every night without missing a day and seeing her with the dad?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Is that fanfic? I haven't encountered anything like that in the game.
I’ve turned my post above into a short FAQ. Tl;dr: Meet everyone and wait until someone messages you at night.
How do I do moms side quest where you meet her every night without missing a day and seeing her with the dad?
I’ve added it to the short FAQ I’ve started a few posts above yours. Tl;dr: It’s impossible, but you can beat up the father and sleep with the mother after you fail.

If anyone else has further questions or suggestions, I’ll see about adding them to the FAQ,

Last edited:

gldrays

Dec 18, 2018
Still no latest official android port?
All the unofficial port have touch delay
I need like a whole 2 minute just to open a god damm door,phone,bag...but the dialogue with all the character is as smooth as ever

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
Given just how often this comes up, someone might want to link this in the OP.

I’m trying to compile an FAQ. Tell me if there’s any more I should add:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Meeting everyone/Entering the sex world:

1) Meet everyone in this list. Your main story goal should change after you have done this.
2) Wait some days. At some point, you should get a text message if it is night and you try to sleep in your bed. Does not work if you go to sleep before night or if you spend the night somewhere other than your bed.

Mom, Jane, Dad, Jacob, Effi, Allaway, Lashley, Jack should all be automatic.

Jacob’s dad, Effie’s dad and Jacob’s not!mom = their houses (Top right of map; Effie’s dad might only be there on weekends?)
Janae, Alanna and Grundle Sam work at the mall.
Brock = unlocked after visiting the fight club then at the coffee shop whenever Effie isn’t there.
Violetta = beach

School:
Meghan, Chieghan, Teghan = Female bathroom in the morning (Bonus Meghan scene Friday afternoon)
Edward = In front of school + beach at night
Cole = school cafeteria (morning)
Zariah, = downstairs school hallway (afternoon)
Jaiden = gym (morning)
Luna = upstairs school hallway (morning) or classroom (afternoon)
Phil = school bathroom (morning)
Coach Fistem = gym (night)

Street to the south:
Hitomi + three gamers = comic shop. (Bonus Hitomi scene at the beach on Saturdays)
Hazel = sex shop besides comic book store
Steve = nightclub besides sex shop (night)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Fixing Mom’s Computer

1) Click the laptop lying on the mother’s bed.
2) Buy the antivirus CD at the mall.
3) Use your computer to visit foridiots.com and click "How to cure a computer of its viruses" (You also need this for the open the basement door goal later on.)
4) Click the laptop again.

3) Meeting Mom Every Afternoon

This quest is supposed to be impossible. You need to miss on afternoon to continue both the Mom and the Mom+Sis side quest lines. This will trigger a scene wherein you walk on your parents having sex the next time you enter the living room in the afternoon, but there are several possible outcomes.

a) You leave them alone, they continue having sex.
b) You go down a second time and beat up the father (requires high enough stats).
c) The mother sleeps with you that night. (Requires beating the father like b, but also having a high affection with the mother. )

For c)
1) Have 10 affection before the event + high stats before the event.
2) Choose the right dialogue options to only lose 1 affection per question instead of 3.
Alternatively, cheat to bring your affection back up before going down again.

4) The Mom x Sis route
It’s a bit busted in version 30.
In 30a, use the patch linked in the OP.
In 30c:
-1) Play until you cannot enter the living room in the afternoon. (You’ll get a message about leaving them be.)
-2) Use the timemachine on your computer to advance the MomxSis route by one.

To sum the route up: After advancing their respective routes enough, you’ll keep stumbling about Mom+Sis being intimated around the house at the following times:

MomxSis scenes:
Living room (afternoon)
Kitchen (morning)
Bedroom (night)
Bathroom

Threesome scenes:
Enter living room from the basement. May or may not require inviting Jane to the basement if her route is already complete.
Enter the mom’s bedroom at night.

The scenes are not possible every day and may require waiting a few days in between even if the individual mom and sis routes have advanced far enough. Just keep trying at various times until you get them.
Thank you!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I guess some dude made a big mistake when he uploaded the 0.30c update.

He should have realized by now that bugfixing b, c, d whatever versions never fixed anything.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Does anybody know how to progress jane chapter 24? it just says buy her love.
Pretty sure you’re supposed to watch her stream on the computer and then donate money when prompted.
sooo is it still full of bug and unfinished art? haven't touch this in a long time
Of course it is. Probably even more unfinished art than you remember, though some art has also been finished these last few updates.
how do I invite the sister to the fort and actually go there because I can't?
What is stopping you? As I recall, you just wait until night and then go to her room, then go down. Is the living room blocked by the "leave them be" message? In that case, go the pc and advancce the mom&sis storyline by one step.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Pretty sure you’re supposed to watch her stream on the computer and then donate money when prompted.

Of course it is. Probably even more unfinished art than you remember, though some art has also been finished these last few updates.

What is stopping you? As I recall, you just wait until night and then go to her room, then go down. Is the living room blocked by the "leave them be" message? In that case, go the pc and advancce the mom&sis storyline by one step.
Yeh I don't want to skip the step as I have never played before so I want to see the scene I wanted a way to do it without skipping. I mean this is 30c so the dev has had 2 updates to fix this bug so maybe the dev should fix it. Is the dev active on this forum?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The alternate reality world that MC get himself into while tried to rescue some girl (which turn out to be a trap), where everyone was horny as fuck and having sex everywhere and treat it as the norms
Is that fanfic? I haven't encountered anything like that in the game.
Perhaps you're confused. The person is literally a trap. Someone who lures the MC into Sex World. This is not an anti-trans slur.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Perhaps you're confused. The person is literally a trap. Someone who lures the MC into Sex World. This is not an anti-trans slur.

I was confused because I had apparently never met everyone in town at the same time before. The whole sexworld plot is new to me.

Though after clicking for over 30 minutes before quitting I stand by my fanfic idea. It is just unending dialog with some unfinished art every now and then and almost no sex.

0Zerotolerence

Mar 12, 2019
man i had way too much fun with the "don't shit your pants" analogue on the PC in your bedroom (as of version 21a).

i'm impressed by how many inputs have unique failure responses. like "pull out" "slap ass" etc etc. i was hoping the hail mary of "whisper into her hear that you have an STD" would get her to disentangle, but no such luck haha

ADDENDUM:
strat share on "don't cum inside" i am like entirely too curious what's goin on with this thing
Incredibly late reply, but I just found the game myself. I tried "Wake Up."

Regretfully, I DID cum inside.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The changelog states that he fixed the sister's story content. Any patrons here that can alert the dev to the bug still in the game?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Man I've been having trouble with a lot of newer versions of renpy games recently this one included. Is there something that's been added into the files that would prevent them from launching?Sorry if this ain't the right place to ask I just have no idea what to classify the problem as or what it even is as I can still run renpy games that are older.
I’ve had that issue recently. Solved it when I noticed that had switched to using the integrated graphics card instead of the dedicated card after I had updated the drivers.
The changelog states that he fixed the sister's story content. Any patrons here that can alert the dev to the bug still in the game?
I used the bug report feature in the Steam game, though I don’t think it will help much.

Question for the thread: Are there any "hidden" or easy to miss scenes you have found? How did you trigger them? I can think of a few at the moment, but I’d like to include a full list in my FAQ at some point.

1) Meghan scene if you enter the bathroom on Friday afternoon.
2) Hitomi scene on Saturday if you change out of your clothes at the beach.
3) Random scene if you change location at the beach at night with a drunk girl. (Requires a specific luck amount to get to the girl. I something from 13 to 15.)
4) You can meet the lifeguard while jogging. It’s just a bit of dirty talk, and I haven’t found out how to trigger it yet.
5) When you enter the sex world, you can get a handjob from the nurse if you complain about your non-existent injury and lack of sex enough.

Reactions: hentai charley

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
After a massive plot/exposition dump where the dev just stopped putting characters on the screen the hint was check around town for answers. I checked every location and talked to everyone and nothing was triggering so I skipped to the next chapter and it says there is no more content.
Fine. But how do I actually get back to sex world? Where is the entrance?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes