RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Fine. But how do I actually get back to sex world? Where is the entrance?
The return to the sex world has been teased for years now. It doesn’t exist despite the sex world being the very premise of the game, and I don’t think it will happen within 2-3 either, though I’d be glad to be surprised.

At least Geeseki got around to planning out the rest of the story, if Geeseki is to be believed. That only happened recently, though.
Anyone got mother and sister guide for this?
I wrote a small blurb about it. Basically, run around the house occasionally as you advance their respective routes and it should trigger the scenes automatically, unless it’s broken. See also this post:
4) The Mom x Sis route
Have you tried going to director Lashley's office?
Many routes appear to require either doing them at a certain time or waiting for a few days before they work. I don’t quite understand the logic yet, but the hint system often plain does not work until you’ve tried it a couple of times.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
I think i found a bug, it stopped me from progressing with Jane(sister, rival,...) the mission is "INVITE JANE TO THE THE FORT AT NIGHT", i went to her room, wake her up them the mission update and says "MEET JANE AT THE BASEMENT" but when i go downstairs a message don't let me in the room that i need to go through to reach the basement door, it says " I'll leave them be for tonight" anyone has any tips to help me? even the enable map option on the cellphone doesn't help.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
I think i found a bug, it stopped me from progressing with Jane(sister, rival,...) the mission is "INVITE JANE TO THE THE FORT AT NIGHT", i went to her room, wake her up them the mission update and says "MEET JANE AT THE BASEMENT" but when i go downstairs a message don't let me in the room that i need to go through to reach the basement door, it says " I'll leave them be for tonight" anyone has any tips to help me? even the enable map option on the cellphone doesn't help.
I have the same problem dude :/ Please, Anyone help us!

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Added the following to my FAQ:

Known issues as of 30c:
1) Cannot enter basement on sister route. "I’ll leave them be" message if you try going down. Solution: See MomxSis route above.
2) Lashley scene does not trigger despite entering her office. Solution: Try it at different times over a few days, it’s trigger eventually.
Does anyone know what exactly needs to happen to trigger the next Lashley scene? My "solution" has always been to just brute force it by trying it every now and then until it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: gamarexx

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
just go to computer there should be a time travel option go to mother and sister and increase its level by 1, then u can enter living room and finish quest
I'm fairly sure doing this will mean we miss a scene somewhere which is what I am trying to avoid

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
i'm stuck here
jane quest can't through livingroom
I made a post about common questions/issues. Here’s the relevant bit:
4) The Mom x Sis route
It’s a bit busted in version 30.
In 30a, use the patch linked in the OP.
In 30c:
-1) Play until you cannot enter the living room in the afternoon. (You’ll get a message about leaving them be.)
-2) Use the timemachine on your computer to advance the MomxSis route by one.

Reactions: blankos

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Well I am aware he has placeholders with no art for some scenes but why would a dev include a totally unrendered scene in a quest line that will involve us skipping ahead and missing whatever the fuck would have happened? I am going to hope he releases a fix for this quickly or includes that scene in the next update which hopefully won't be to long or I will probably stop following this game.
u wont since that scene isnt rendered cuz everyone did same thing to progress

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well I am aware he has placeholders with no art for some scenes but why would a dev include a totally unrendered scene in a quest line that will involve us skipping ahead and missing whatever the fuck would have happened? I am going to hope he releases a fix for this quickly or includes that scene in the next update which hopefully won't be to long or I will probably stop following this game.
Most developers don't release a questline that has such holes in it. This is one reason I'm not a patron--not ready for prime time, IMHO

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Given just how often this comes up, someone might want to link this in the OP.

I’m trying to compile an FAQ. Tell me if there’s any more I should add:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Meeting everyone/Entering the sex world:

1) Meet everyone in this list. Your main story goal should change after you have done this.
2) Wait some days. At some point, you should get a text message if it is night and you try to sleep in your bed. Does not work if you go to sleep before night or if you spend the night somewhere other than your bed.
3) There is currently no way to visit the sex world a second time.
4) The main story ends when you receive the "look around the town for answers" goal. This goal cannot be achieved right now.

Mom, Jane, Dad, Jacob, Effi, Allaway, Lashley, Jack should all be automatic.

Jacob’s dad, Effie’s dad and Jacob’s not!mom = their houses (Top right of map; Effie’s dad might only be there on weekends?)
Janae, Alanna and Grundle Sam work at the mall.
Brock = unlocked after visiting the fight club then at the coffee shop whenever Effie isn’t there.
Violetta = beach

School:
Meghan, Chieghan, Teghan = Female bathroom in the morning (Bonus Meghan scene Friday afternoon)
Edward = In front of school + beach at night
Cole = school cafeteria (morning)
Zariah, = downstairs school hallway (afternoon) ←Necessary in order to visit nightclub
Jaiden = gym (morning)
Luna = upstairs school hallway (morning) or classroom (afternoon)
Phil = school bathroom (morning)
Coach Fistem = gym (night)

Street to the south:
Hitomi + three gamers = comic shop. (Bonus Hitomi scene at the beach on Saturdays)
Hazel = sex shop besides comic book store
Steve = nightclub besides sex shop (night) ← Get Zariah first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Fixing Mom’s Computer

1) Click the laptop lying on the mother’s bed.
2) Buy the antivirus CD at the mall.
3) Use your computer to visit foridiots.com and click "How to cure a computer of its viruses" (You also need this for the open the basement door goal later on.)
4) Click the laptop again.

3) Meeting Mom Every Afternoon

This quest is supposed to be impossible. You need to miss on afternoon to continue both the Mom and the Mom+Sis side quest lines. This will trigger a scene wherein you walk on your parents having sex the next time you enter the living room in the afternoon, but there are several possible outcomes.

a) You leave them alone, they continue having sex.
b) You go down a second time and beat up the father (requires high enough stats).
c) The mother sleeps with you that night. (Requires beating the father like b, but also having a high affection with the mother. )

For c)
1) Have 10 affection before the event + high stats before the event.
2) Choose the right dialogue options to only lose 1 affection per question instead of 3.
Alternatively, cheat to bring your affection back up before going down again. (I recommend this one.)

4) The Mom x Sis route
It’s a bit busted in version 30.
In 30a, use the patch linked in the OP.
In 30c:
-1) Play until you cannot enter the living room in the afternoon. (You’ll get a message about leaving them be.)
-2) Use the timemachine on your computer to advance the MomxSis route by one.

To sum up the route: After advancing their respective routes enough, you’ll keep stumbling about Mom+Sis being intimate around the house:

MomxSis scenes:
Living room (afternoon)
Kitchen (morning)
Bedroom (night)
Bathroom

Threesome scenes:
Enter living room from the basement. May or may not require inviting Jane to the basement if her route is already complete.
Enter the mom’s bedroom at night.

The scenes are not possible every day and may require waiting a few days in between even if the individual mom and sis routes have advanced far enough. Just keep trying at various times until you get them.

5) I’m stuck on a route

The hint system is sometimes broken:

a) There’s another hidden time requirement. Try visiting the specified location at different times over a few days.
b) Geeseki fucked up the routes again. In version 30a and 30c only the MomxSis route is known to be busted (see above).

Known issues as of 30c:
1) Cannot enter basement on sister route. "I’ll leave them be" message if you try going down. Solution: See MomxSis route above.
2) Lashley scene does not trigger despite entering her office. Solution: Try it at different times over a few days, it’s trigger eventually.
can u plz share ur save files plz,,,,,,,,,if possible the hscene saves
that would b just great

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes