RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
So asking again i hope anyone inside the discord server of this game mind to clarify it!

Its the server public? or patreons only?

also anyone got this game on steam? like if i purchase it over there does the devs keep up the pace of updating the game same as patreons or doesn't work that way?
No idea about discord, but they are aiming for one release every 4 months for the steam game. I’m fairly sure they mention this both directly on the steam store page and in a pinned discussion post.
I got the VR but how to I unlock all the scenes directly?
Never figured that part out myself.
Guys there's work going on this lewd mod of A Town Uncovered. Check it out.

SexWorld Mod
They are staying a bit too close to the original in my opinion. Which is to say, their coder just made a post that he has also left the project.

Nutmeg123

Sep 10, 2020
They are staying a bit too close to the original in my opinion. Which is to say, their coder just made a post that he has also left the project.
They're remaking the whole darn game aren't they? It's frickin cool. But how can you tell that they're too close too the project when they haven't even released a demo?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The "too close" part is that the coder of the fan-project hasn’t been feeling it any more. It’s a reference to my theory that Geeseki’s coder vanished in October.

Nutmeg123

Sep 10, 2020
Well. Here’s the link for the original mod (which is just the game’s reworking with kinkier dialogue and clothes) for those who couldn’t find it.

The whole game is now being remade in stead of as a mod so that there is greater independence for the devs.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
what do i do after the scene where the mom is breastfeeding jane in her room? idk what to do next. there doesnt seem to be a quest guide for mom&jane scenes
How to trigger this scene
Check the link in my signature. It’s the second scene in the route. Given the new and unique ways 31A is broken, the guide might not work perfectly, but I’m sure you can figure it out with some fiddling around.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Nah. I only do well as a bug hunter, not much as an actual dev.

Been trying my hand at making mods for other games.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
What is the new cheat code?
Here’s my take on the important bits:
1) Fixed the hint system and also (probably) the MomxSis progression. Didn’t fix all the temporary art, though. (Geeseki rendered full CG for 9/14 scenes for 0.31 but then pushed it over to the 0.33 development section.)
2) New but so far pretty pointless shop areas and items.
3) Obligatory three mini-scenes (Jane in the
bathroom, Violetta at the beach, Officer Mina at the police station.)

Full List:

Alpha 0.31a - The Give Giving Update
+Spelling & Grammar Fixes
+Minor Main Story Progression
+Minor Logic Fixes
+Added New Area in the Mall
+Added Sprites for Pre Mission Briefing
+Added New Section of the Mall
+Added Gift Giving System for 6 Characters
+Added Sound Effects for Map, Phone, Bag, and when you Sleep
+Added Fade Effect for Town Map
+Added H-scene with Violette at the Beach
+Added H-scene with Jane in the Bathroom
+Added H-scene with Officer Mina at the Police Station
+Added Sprites for Hang at the Mall Now
+Added 24 New Items
+Added Sprites to Some Main Story Scenes
+Updated Special Thanks Credits into Code instead of an Image
+Updated and Added New Asset for Jane Bathroom Voyeur Scene
+Updated Main Menu Options and Game Menu Options and Button Fonts
+Updated Natural Urges Scene
+Fixed Error where Day Music continues to play at Night
+Fixed Sign at the University at Night
+Fixed ‘Leave them be’ message from Missus x Jane storyline in the living room at night
+Fixed Endless Loop when doing Anal with Jane after participating in Camgurl Stream
-New Main Story Content written but not coded in
-Store Interior Final Assets Incomplete
-Store Menus Final Assets Incomplete
-Gift Cards and Gacha Items Unavailable

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone get a black screen or a unfinished drawing sketch picture when doing Director Lashley story or is it just me? also does anyone know how to fix it or is it gonna be fix on the next update?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
"Code in Lashley CG scenes" was the last thing the old coder had been working on before suddenly vanishing back in October. Now that there’s finally a new one, it might be completed for the next release. They are busy with other parts of the massive backlog, though.

The development log currently has 18 open tasks for the next update with only two completed. I expect some of it to be pushed back until a later release. Given how fast they completed tasks this last week it might be possible, though.

Nutmeg123

Sep 10, 2020
"Code in Lashley CG scenes" was the last thing the old coder had been working on before suddenly vanishing back in October. Now that there’s finally a new one, it might be completed for the next release. They are busy with other parts of the massive backlog, though.

The development log currently has 18 open tasks for the next update with only two completed. I expect some of it to be pushed back until a later release. Given how fast they completed tasks this last week it might be possible, though.
Wow. You seem to have a PhD on the game.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Naw, I’m just the type to keep a bunch of tabs open at all times, which includes the dev log. It lists every single task and subtask with date of creation, date of completion etc. At that point, it’s just counting to 20 or clicking on the line that says "Code in Lashley CG scenes".

Josh998

Feb 3, 2018
Hi, I play in 18c version on android and cant progress mom/sister story it's says that is disabled..how to fix that?

noloj002

Jun 30, 2020
You know the part where Jane is sleeping with Mrs. Smith I'm way past that part and I still can't go into the living at night, to continue Jane's story I have to get into the basement at night but it won't let all it says is "I'll leave them be for the night"

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes