fapping111

Aug 31, 2020
Nah. I only do well as a bug hunter, not much as an actual dev.

Been trying my hand at making mods for other games.
Bored dev here curious to hear more about how you got into bug hunting and what your process is like. Is there any sort of DMing system on this site?

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
On Hitomi's quest log I have "talk with Hatomi" and I'm assuming it's just the unfinished "Invite to the house for fun" option but I saw older posts that seemed to indicate something else (specifically talking with her at the Beach (not the frisbee scene)). I assume that that line from the older posts has been removed and there is no real questline at the moment outside the unfinished scene, but wanted to make sure

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
According to the dev log, v0.32 is now at 6/21 completion.

I’ve cleaned up the MomxSis part of my guide a bit. It now follows the game-internal chapter system. Didn’t figure out how to trigger the last scene, though, and I didn’t want to invest more than the ~15 minutes it took to go through the route again.

I’ve also started a collection of scenes players might easily miss at the bottom. If anyone has scenes to add, send them my way.

8) Scenes you can easily miss.

This is a very rough work in progress.

Repeatable:
- Enter girl’s bathroom on Friday.
- Work two shifts on Saturday.
- Change on the beach on Saturday.
- Go jogging (rare random encounter?).
- Find Violetta in the changing room at night.
- Drunk girl at beach at night. (random chance) (requires luck of ~14 to "get lucky".)
- Beach glory hole encounters are: Nurse Holly, Drunk Girl, Violetta, Effi, Jane, Lillian, Allaway
-- (There used to be a Mrs. Smith encounter, not sure if that still exists.)

Alternative scenes:
- Complain about pain, swelling, lack of sex to the nurse.
- Beat up father and take mother to bedroom after walking in on them. (Requires high stats, high relationship when going downstairs again.)
- After returning home and worrying Mrs Smith, she shows herself in the hallway. (Requires high relationship/maybe having completed her route)

I saw older posts that seemed to indicate something else (specifically talking with her at the Beach (not the frisbee scene))
Yeah. I’ve looked it up and there used to be the very early beginning of a Hitomi questline around v0.22 but it was removed soon after. She was body shy and the MC tried to convince her that going to the nude beach is okay.

You know the part where Jane is sleeping with Mrs. Smith I'm way past that part and I still can't go into the living at night, to continue Jane's story I have to get into the basement at night but it won't let all it says is "I'll leave them be for the night"
Follow the link in my signature. There’s a step by step guide because of how broken the route is.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

gt2672328

Sep 22, 2020
- Beach glory hole encounters are: Nurse Holly, Drunk Girl, Violetta, Effi, Jane, Lillian, Allaway
-- (There used to be a Mrs. Smith encounter, not sure if that still exists.)
Still exists, but I didn't get it until I got far into the her (and possibly Jane's) story(s). Trigger might be finishing/progressing in her questline or possibly have to do with the threesome quest appearing (though not necessarily progressing on it) as I think I remember having the quest, but not having started it yet because I was still working on one or both's individual stories, but being pretty far into them both (maybe having finished her questline, and just waiting on Jane's, I can't recall), by the time I got that encounter.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
The game really need to stop with its "Talk to people around town" quests. I always talk to everyone and noone has nothing meaningful to say that clues me as to what to do. Here the MC literally said "let's start at the mall" and there was noone at the mall saying something different from the usual script. Roaming around is just annoying at that point.

aimless115

Dec 25, 2020
The game really need to stop with its "Talk to people around town" quests. I always talk to everyone and noone has nothing meaningful to say that clues me as to what to do. Here the MC literally said "let's start at the mall" and there was noone at the mall saying something different from the usual script. Roaming around is just annoying at that point.

same here city is in chaos ,now i get that message and no clues, talked with everyone

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Still exists, but I didn't get it until I got far into the her (and possibly Jane's) story(s).
Thanks for the info.
Here the MC literally said "let's start at the mall" and there was noone at the mall saying something different from the usual script.
same here city is in chaos ,now i get that message and no clues, talked with everyone
i clicked on everyone multiple days and no changes
You've spoken to everyone you've found. It means there are some you haven't.
The game never tells you when you’ve run out of content. The very last "mission" is to talk with everyone yet again but you can never complete it because it’s not in the game yet. There are a few people with new lines, (Effi and Grundle?), but other than that you’ve reached the end at that point.

Next update should have more investigation.

Last edited:

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
Did anyone got any save for v.31. I cant complete after "the landlady + Jane" living room scene. It says "Head to Bed" I do so but after that can't go out of the house , neither the quest is completed. Is this end of current version or what? Plz someone provide full gallery save for v0.31

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The next update may or may not be mostly complete. It’s a bit unclear because some tasks are still scheduled for the Coder who vanished 3 months ago (Lashley route), some tasks are probably intended for later updates (writer guy continuing the story) and some stuff is not included in the list (the three patreon-voted scenes).

Completion might be 10/15 with four of the remaining tasks being really short.
Alternatively, it might be 10/22 if you add all the other possible stuff.

what do I have to do in the side stroy for jane when it tells me to "buy your jane's love in her bedroom"?
Watch her Wednesday afternoon stream and pay enough money that she will say your name.
Is .32 going to have more threesomes with jane and your mom?
No, probably not. Next update will have some investigative adventures at the mysterious office and a bunch of new locations (church, neighbors etc).

I cant complete after "the landlady + Jane" living room scene. It says "Head to Bed"
I’ve linked a guide in my signature.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
New update imminent. Sadly, they seem to have just pushed all the incomplete tasks down the line (scheduled for v0.33). This is especially weird since nearly all remaining tasks were really tiny. They did the big tasks with ~15 subtasks each, then left ten small improvements that each had only 1-2 subtasks alone. At the current rate, they’d probably have been done with the remaining tasks in ~2-3 weeks, which would have made the release feel much more substantial. Instead they’ve left a task at 5/7 completion, did only two out of three tasks dedicated to some things etc.

They’ve also pushed back programming in the already drawn Lashley pictures or progressing her story.

Anyway, the release still promises to be more substantial than the one for v0.31, so that’s something…

Edit: New version is out.
New content (according to dev log):
1) New locations: The Office, Uptown; 2) 7 new characters; 3) More main story progress (mostly in the office); 4) Shopping menus for the comic book shop and the totem shop.

Last edited:

WritingRam

Mar 4, 2018
Got to say the story in games like this one is what usually keeps me coming back. Plus always a fan of 2d art.

But, I'm always torn on jumping in over and over again with each update, or waiting a while until it's at least a few updates along.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes