rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Okay, now is later, rayminator . Found the time to have a look at the game today. I tried your rpy file, unfortunately still no dev mode. I can get the console, but it seems GeeSeki did something to disable dev mode.
When I enter config.developer = True in the console I get an exeption "Screen _developer is not known". Doesn't really matter, still a bit annoying by the dev. (n) This is the 2nd Ren'Py game I've ever played with that nonsense.
my cheat enabler doesn't enable the console or the developer at all

all it does is enable the cheat menu only

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
my cheat enabler doesn't enable the console or the developer at all

all it does is enable the cheat menu only
I know, I was referring to our quoted conversation in October when you posted an unren-dev.rpy trying to fix my problem.

In the quote you are also ignoring the "designed to cause jealousy" part of the definition.

The sister isn’t sucking stranger’s dicks to cause jealously, she is doing it because she likes it. Likewise, the MC is not jealous of it.
Well, following the f95 definition of "designed to cause jealousy" it is clear the jealousy is to be evoked in the player, not the MC. The dev controls what the MC feels, he doesn't have to design it, he just writes and renders it. Whether the LI in question wants to create jealousy doesn't even matter. You wrote yourself:

I’d personally categorize the scene with the mother as NTR (...) It’s a sex scene intentionally made to make the players feel bad and the MC feels betrayed.
"The MC feels betrayed" is probably a (paraphrased) writen line. The "to make the players feel bad" is akin the "designed to cause jealousy" part of the ntr definition.

Reactions: boundkitsune

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
How do you raise your stats in this game? I study and I do the fight club thing but all that raises is your maximum points... How do I raise the actual stats?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Well, following the f95 definition of "designed to cause jealousy" it is clear the jealousy is to be evoked in the player, not the MC. The dev controls what the MC feels, he doesn't have to design it, he just writes and renders it. Whether the LI in question wants to create jealousy doesn't even matter. You wrote yourself:

"The MC feels betrayed" is probably a (paraphrased) written line. The "to make the players feel bad" is akin the "designed to cause jealousy" part of the ntr definition.
Well, I have no idea what an "LI" is but whether a scene is intended to cause jealousy in the player as opposed to the character is extremely subjective. If anything, I’d think that the players are intended to feel less jealousy than the character both in general (because they are just watching a scene) and in these particular scenes. After all, the players a playing the game which was advertised to have a sex world. They didn’t expect the character to be celibate, did they?

Full save pls ?
Pointless for this game. There is only very limited replay functionality for the scenes, so using a full save just means you get nearly no content. If you want to skip the early game, just click the option that says you have already played a previous version then select from which part you want to continue.

How do you raise your stats in this game? I study and I do the fight club thing but all that raises is your maximum points... How do I raise the actual stats?
You automatically regenerate some points in each stat every day. 1 is the default. (Edit: you need to have at least the first totem. It’s free, just talk to Grundle Sam.) The totems from the mall increase this to a maximum of 5 per day.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
You automatically regenerate some points in each stat every day. 1 is the default. The totems from the mall increase this to a maximum of 5 per day.
I still dont' get it though. My points were exactly 1 intelligence (red point) that I got from the teacher's private tutoring and training wouldn't gain me any points in anything. I bought a totem and it increased all my points but they still don't increase from training in anything.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
After all, the players a playing the game which was advertised to have a sex world. They didn’t expect the character to be celibate, did they?
Are we talking about sexworld sis or real world sis here? I thought real world sis was seen in the glory hole.

Well, I have no idea what an "LI" is
Love Interest or Romantic Interest.

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
You need to buy one of the charms at the mall. They will "recharge" your stats when you sleep.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Are we talking about sexworld sis or real world sis here? I thought real world sis was seen in the glory hole.
Does it matter? Would it suddenly not be NTR if the same scene happened in the sex world?
I still dont' get it though. My points were exactly 1 intelligence (red point) that I got from the teacher's private tutoring and training wouldn't gain me any points in anything. I bought a totem and it increased all my points but they still don't increase from training in anything.
Training is not supposed to recharge your points.
If you have a totem (the first one should be free) and have it in your inventory, going to sleep should regenerate at least 1 point in every stat.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i got tired of starting over but ti seems this game wont finish anytime soon xd... been waiting so i can replay it

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Training is not supposed to recharge your points.
If you have a totem (the first one should be free) and have it in your inventory, going to sleep should regenerate at least 1 point in every stat.
Thanks, I still don't understand this weird system at all, but at least I was able to progress.

I'm surprised there's so little content in the game, considering it's been in development for years. The last time I played it it had this weird parallel universe plot or something.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
As far as the sister is concerned, she is in the beach when it happens. Considering the status of the beach in the game (gateway between the sex world and the normal world) it might be the sex world version of the girl that you see. That's my Canon anyway (unless proven otherwise).
no i think that too!! but i thought the dev removed that scene doe

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So does the story actually have more art in it or are they still more focused on adding more things instead of actually finishing what they already have unfinished

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Do the 'landlady' and 'roommate' still kinda semi-cuck the MC? Cuz I stopped playing around that update. Are there even new scenes cuz IIRC it's usually every 2nd update with new scenes.

Like I say semi-cuck cause as far as I can recall from the story the MC was still in the normal non-sex crazy world and the MC was the one initiating all the sex between him and his 'landlady' and 'roommate' and having meaningful/romantic relations with them to get to the boning. And when they want to make it a threesome every scene is them ignoring the MC using him as a living dildo while they just only focus on each other. I mean they can love each other the same way the MC and them respectively love(d?) each other but it seems like they're pushing him away ignoring that if it wasn't for him fucking either of them they wouldn't have had the new love they have for each other.

It seems like it might end up like how the MC in "Sisterly Lust" had his ex-girlfriend fall out of love with him due to their female threesome partner monopolizing/convincing her to love her more.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes