LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
There is really no content yet, only with that Effie chick. Even the sister you can't find in her room! She only spotted near the beach! Have no idea how the system works on this game (is it luck based like 'The Twist'?), this title is confusing at the moment.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There is really no content yet, only with that Effie chick. Even the sister you can't find in her room! She only spotted near the beach! Have no idea how the system works on this game (is it luck based like 'The Twist'?), this title is confusing at the moment.
There's not enough actions for us to know if it's luck based or anything of the sort. :/

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's random, if you keep entering and exiting you'll see it.
I mean overall. Not just the specific and only scenes we can get now :eek:

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
It seems "Tomatocode" for the cheats on the table does not work anymore, like from the previous version.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Started a new game, but there are a lot of bugs in this version, probably due to the progression changes, as it keeps jumping back and forth days, and giving errors, and allowing me to do things I shouldn't be able to do yet.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Oh. Sorry. My eyes keep deceiving me.

Lesson of the day: "Read before posting"
I hope you didn't spend too much time hunting through the code and around the internet, looking everywhere for this code, which was in the OP all along.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op v0.06C + change log Mac coming

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes