Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
hi, could anyone please share with me the mega link for latest version? Thanks
Ohhh you mean the MAC one. Just curious why cant you download on gofile? o.0
No I think he wants someone to add Mega links because i added the latest versions both pc and mac on gofile.
@lazychicken Question what is stopping you downloading via gofile or did i misunderstand what you are asking

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No I think he wants someone to add Mega links because i added the latest versions both pc and mac on gofile.
@lazychicken Question what is stopping you downloading via gofile or did i misunderstand what you are asking
The pc is on mega o.0

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
no gofile this is PC link from OP

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
no gofile this is PC link from OP
What the fuck? o.0 I just cleared my cache. The version that was appearing on the page was 0.06b which was the old one :eek:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ghosts in the system DAMN them like the ghost who keeps eating all the damn food in the fridge lol

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Where are you getting those genres from in the OP? Are there a whole load of scenes I didn't get or did the dev state that they'll be in the game at some point?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Change-log:
Alpha 0.06c

-Hitomi’s Changeroom CG not added
-Jack bumping into MC CG not added
-Behind the Rock at Night not added
-Skinny Dipping Scene is not completed
I don't really see a point in listing out what you DIDN'T add....

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol, ye, of course I didn't mean to blame you, sorry if it looked otherwise, I meant what is His point in doing it? >.<
No clue, maybe he said in a update prior to the this version he would add these functions and ended up not adding them i guess.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
@Muff Diver: yeah it is right. I keep getting download through chrome so that's why I am looking for someone to add mega file. But after awhile I figure out the problem and get my IDM to download.

@TCMS: thanks for the support. But well I sort out the gofile problem.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Hmm.. GeeSeki doesn't mention too much detail for the update. Some Mom progression is good though! Finally! :cool:

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes