lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017
Whats the differences between 0.07a and 0.07b?
Alpha 0.07b
+Added New Changeroom Attendee
+Added Miss Allaway Optional Conversation in Sexyverse
+Completed Mysterious Figure at the Park Scene
+Completed Violette Saving You Scene
+Completed Text from Effie Scene
+Completed Skinny Dipping Scene at the Beach
+Completed Hospital Check-up Scene
+Completed Drowning Scene
+Fixed Sister’s Room at night triggering the day cycle with a NaN time bug
+Fixed Effie’s Text triggering on a Friday or a Saturday (because the required school scene the next day would’ve ended up on a weekend)
+Fixed Skill Upgrading System
+Fixed Sprites, Notifications, Font Style
+Removed Mom’s Bathroom Scene on a Wednesday Morning after the Hospital Scene (because she’s present in the kitchen)
+Removed Sister’s Bathroom Scene on a Tuesday and Friday Morning after the Hospital Scene
+Improved Hitomi’s Beach Conversation
+Improved Skinny Dipping Scene at the Beach and added an Easter Egg
-Figure at the door after Mom and MC last conversation in main story not added
-Hospital Room Background not added
-Hitomi’s Changeroom CG not added
-Jack bumping into MC CG not added
-Nurse Hollick phone contact not added

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I see what you guys mean about the author making the plot up as they go along. So far, we've got a parallel world (leaking into our own), a cult, a mystery woman, real dad stuck in lust world and lust dad stuck in real world (which doesn't make sense, because lust dad was with lust mum) and, to top that all off, the protag is going to be sacrificed.

Worse yet, the beginning introduces a slow burn, based on intrigue, and the end is a fast paced "what the fuck is happening?"

D3ssel hit the nail on the head, this author needs to pick an idea and stick with it or ask a volunteer writer to help, if such a thing proves difficult. Hell, I'd offer my services; but, so far, I usually get the same tired excuses for my offers.

Eldrants

May 12, 2017
heh yah the game had potential like.. ehem.. somethingsomething SAGA. i like where that game is going.. probably this will just end somewhat fine like Behind the Dune a bit disappointing tho. ive been hooked up with milf, shota+momcest lately

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Alpha 0.07b
+Added New Changeroom Attendee
+Added Miss Allaway Optional Conversation in Sexyverse
+Completed Mysterious Figure at the Park Scene
+Completed Violette Saving You Scene
+Completed Text from Effie Scene
+Completed Skinny Dipping Scene at the Beach
+Completed Hospital Check-up Scene
+Completed Drowning Scene
+Fixed Sister’s Room at night triggering the day cycle with a NaN time bug
+Fixed Effie’s Text triggering on a Friday or a Saturday (because the required school scene the next day would’ve ended up on a weekend)
+Fixed Skill Upgrading System
+Fixed Sprites, Notifications, Font Style
+Removed Mom’s Bathroom Scene on a Wednesday Morning after the Hospital Scene (because she’s present in the kitchen)
+Removed Sister’s Bathroom Scene on a Tuesday and Friday Morning after the Hospital Scene
+Improved Hitomi’s Beach Conversation
+Improved Skinny Dipping Scene at the Beach and added an Easter Egg
-Figure at the door after Mom and MC last conversation in main story not added
-Hospital Room Background not added
-Hitomi’s Changeroom CG not added
-Jack bumping into MC CG not added
-Nurse Hollick phone contact not added
This is not bad for a .b update, still I am going to wait a few versions before coming back. I am a little tired of hunt and peck for a few minutes of content each time.

Reactions: dussalant

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Instead of a parallel universe, having the spirit be "The Lady of the Lake" and a Dream World would have sufficed.

*sigh*

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I see what you guys mean about the author making the plot up as they go along. So far, we've got a parallel world (leaking into our own), a cult, a mystery woman, real dad stuck in lust world and lust dad stuck in real world (which doesn't make sense, because lust dad was with lust mum) and, to top that all off, the protag is going to be sacrificed.

Worse yet, the beginning introduces a slow burn, based on intrigue, and the end is a fast paced "what the fuck is happening?"

D3ssel hit the nail on the head, this author needs to pick an idea and stick with it or ask a volunteer writer to help, if such a thing proves difficult. Hell, I'd offer my services; but, so far, I usually get the same tired excuses for my offers.
It feels like a story like we used to make up as young kids. The story doesn't seem to make sense, and the reasoning behind people's actions seems silly. I'm pretty certain the author is using RNG for the story as well as almost every event in the game.

Reactions: dartis

kongalalada

May 24, 2017
I was pretty interested for the story, at least the opening bit seemed promising enough. Reading through some of the comments for later on though, I have to agree that it seems like there's no real solid backbone to the plot. This is probably going to be a real problem for story interactive kind of games.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
It's weird you cannot examine the picture in the living room, it looks like the mom topless... you would think you could get a comment on that lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tired of deleting comments. stop bumping, or saying it's out. Aleejj already said so. If you want a place to go say +1 or bump or whatever go to the request section and create a thread there, now doing it here is just creating needless spam.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes