RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Oh no you did not!
Did you just burst my bubble, I have you know creator patreons are gods that finish games are honest and truthful. Was laughing to hard to go further.
No abandonment rate its always my computer got fried, hard drive crashed, hand of god etc etc. So Patreons want me to start over or do a new game altogether.
I know it doesn't matter what you say because i am doing 4 new games and a rehash of the old 1 plus as a bonus to you loyal Patreons, episodes of the rehash you lucky people you.
LMAO
This is why I refuse to give 90% of them any of my money. Majority are far beyond lazy and have n concept of what hard work actually is.

Managarmr

May 7, 2017
Oh no you did not!
Did you just burst my bubble, I have you know creator patreons are gods that finish games are honest and truthful. Was laughing to hard to go further.
No abandonment rate its always my computer got fried, hard drive crashed, hand of god etc etc. So Patreons want me to start over or do a new game altogether.
I know it doesn't matter what you say because i am doing 4 new games and a rehash of the old 1 plus as a bonus to you loyal Patreons, episodes of the rehash you lucky people you.
LMAO
Look what I received today on my mail. I really feel bad for them, they have such bad luck...

Last edited:

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
I'm amazed by how badly the game runs, considering how little content there is and the fact that it's in Ren'py.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Look what I received today on my mail. I really feel bad for them, they have such bad luck...
Wow... wow. That guy pledging 40$ a month is getting shit all over.

They get to decide upon a scene every month. Well riddle me this, a scene to what fucking game?

Reactions: Maericke

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Patreon games have a 90% abandonment rate, and that's me being conservative
I'ma say this... You should use the Pareto Principle that 80% of anything and everything will suck so that the 20 % of anything and everything will float to the top.

Long tail of economics, yadda yadda...

The point is that when something doesn't suck it's automagically the cream of the crop. Same rules apply in every game industry regardless of content.

That will always explain EA, Activision, or any other money gobbling and greedy assholes. Same for little guys who think they can come out with any sort of bullshit and make a game out of drawings with no idea of how to program.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Wow... wow. That guy pledging 40$ a month is getting shit all over.

They get to decide upon a scene every month. Well riddle me this, a scene to what fucking game?
Lulz thats why most of the time I play the released one. Slow progression and these ACT of GOD became life of these creators. Dont wanna waste my tym on weekends playing some buggy game with a little or no content and no true ending(s). Also Rape-Incest-Corruption-NTR-Vore-Scat bla bla bla, actually it takes a lot of time and passion to make a proper game with good story.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Oh no you did not!
LMAO
You forgot: "I was in a serious accident!"

Reactions: Muff Diver

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
There's only one Patreon dev who I think works his arse off, keeps the community updated as well as showcasing his WIP, and by the looks of it doesn't actually charge to play the game but has Patreons funding him. And that would have to be Dark Cookie who is currently creating Summertime Saga.

Second to that would probably be Mr. Dot who is working on the 'Dating My Daughter' game. Seems to know how to write a story and keeps to release dates.

All the rest just want to rake in some money but don't actually know what they're doing. Cannot write an erotic scene, seem to be obsessed with family f**king (Yeah it can be a raunchy taboo, but almost every game... sheesh), have no idea how to handle public criticism due to them not taking their own business seriously and think s**t talking a customer brings in new fans. Oh and then there's the real scammers.

I have to be honest, I won't pay for patreon games no more. All that money to play broken s**t, I already have a Playstation for that :D

As for this game. Played the previous release and it was just an unstructured mess with next to no potential.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
tbh, that excuse makes no sense, when it comes to a power surge if it fries anything its the power supply, from what i know that thing takes all the force of a surge, so the hard drive should be fine. soooo i smell bullshit. also who the fuck wouldn't back up that shit? they are just leeching all the money they can get and just pretend they have all this work to do when they have 0 work to do.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There's only one Patreon dev who I think works his arse off, keeps the community updated as well as showcasing his WIP, and by the looks of it doesn't actually charge to play the game but has Patreons funding him. And that would have to be Dark Cookie who is currently creating Summertime Saga.

Second to that would probably be Mr. Dot who is working on the 'Dating My Daughter' game. Seems to know how to write a story and keeps to release dates.

All the rest just want to rake in some money but don't actually know what they're doing. Cannot write an erotic scene, seem to be obsessed with family f**king (Yeah it can be a raunchy taboo, but almost every game... sheesh), have no idea how to handle public criticism due to them not taking their own business seriously and think s**t talking a customer brings in new fans. Oh and then there's the real scammers.

I have to be honest, I won't pay for patreon games no more. All that money to play broken s**t, I already have a Playstation for that :D

As for this game. Played the previous release and it was just an unstructured mess with next to no potential.
what about alx? they seem to be completely honest with their patreon, e.g. the weekly updates sometimes "lots of work done." other times, "sorry guys did fuck all this week for etc etc reason however this was done over on this thing."

Managarmr

May 7, 2017
tbh, that excuse makes no sense, when it comes to a power surge if it fries anything its the power supply, from what i know that thing takes all the force of a surge, so the hard drive should be fine. soooo i smell bullshit. also who the fuck wouldn't back up that shit? they are just leeching all the money they can get and just pretend they have all this work to do when they have 0 work to do.
Yeah, unfortunately that's most likely what's happening. There a lot of "creators" on Patreon that try to trick people out of their money. Luckily I wasn't backing him otherwise I would also be very pissed off.

Last edited:

Stradivarius

Jun 15, 2017
OK so first of all I found some weird shit with alternate dimensions and shit super confused. On top of that I can't get back to it. I'm like really confused. How do I get back to that? One more thing, the ice cream shop is stuck on "come back tomorrrow" so I can't get any money. What is the best course of action here?

EDIT: so I found it, but I still don't know how. I don't know what triggers the event yet. PM for details.

Last edited:

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
OK so first of all I found some weird shit with alternate dimensions and shit super confused. On top of that I can't get back to it. I'm like really confused. How do I get back to that? One more thing, the ice cream shop is stuck on "come back tomorrrow" so I can't get any money. What is the best course of action here?
Ignore the text from Effy about meeting her at the park so you don't jump into the lake. That transports you to the alternate dimension. After you apply for the job go back home and tell the mom that you got the job which should progress the game. Then you can go back the next day and start working.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes