• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, the dev's coding is a little less than stellar. Dunno how, since I'm pretty sure this is made in ren'py.

The whole roommate stuff denial is pretty weird too, especially seeing as I've had a run where I chose roommate/landlady and there were scenes where the game wasn't coded with that in mind, and instead called them my mom and sister. Even weirder is that despite that denial, I don't think a single person has ever referred to someone as their "little roommate".
That... Kinda just shows how fucking janked this game is and kinda makes me want to give up on it without trying, to be honest...

Reactions: jinklebonk

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Huh... I picked up the game, curious and drawn in by the artstyle, but reading the last few pages, seems like I'm in for a frustratingly-bugged-to-hell-and-beyond time, right ?

Also I think that's the first game I've ever seen that lets you choose relationships but still tells you "No, we don't condone incest, fuck off"...
I think your fun factor will depend on your expectations.

There is a lot of content. Probably enough for 10+ hours of gameplay judging from Steam reviews. It’s just that the speed of adding new content is glacial.

Bugs are usually fixed eventually and most of the game is playable with minimal jank. It’s just that bug fixes can take many months or even a year. The discussion usually centers around the new content from recent updates, so jank levels are often high. Most bugs can be ignored or worked around easily anyway.

Salt levels are also very high because the central conceit of the game, which is the sexworld and its effects, has the least amount of actual erotic content and the least progress towards new content. Game progress is more of the generic "advance character route A by doing X" variety. People have been waiting for new explicit sex world content for ~4 years now but all we’re getting is lore, allusions, and hints.

Basically, I recommend playing it, but you’ll probably have a better experience if you only play 95% of it and leave the last 5% alone. (I.e. the main story until the first workday at the MC’s new job)

've had a run where I chose roommate/landlady and there were scenes where the game wasn't coded with that in mind, and instead called them my mom and sister. Even weirder is that despite that denial, I don't think a single person has ever referred to someone as their "little roommate".
The game is obviously designed for incest mode, and for the "university" being a school. Minimal effort was spent adjusting it for other scenarios.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

There is a lot of content. Probably enough for 10+ hours of gameplay judging from Steam reviews. It’s just that the speed of adding new content is glacial.

Bugs are usually fixed eventually and most of the game is playable with minimal jank. It’s just that bug fixes can take many months or even a year. The discussion usually centers around the new content from recent updates, so jank levels are often high. Most bugs can be ignored or worked around easily anyway.

Salt levels are also very high because the central conceit of the game, which is the sexworld and its effects, has the least amount of actual erotic content and the least progress towards new content. Game progress is more of the generic "advance character route A by doing X" variety. People have been waiting for new explicit sex world content for ~4 years now but all we’re getting is lore, allusions, and hints.

Basically, I recommend playing it, but you’ll probably have a better experience if you only play 95% of it and leave the last 5% alone. (I.e. the main story until the first workday at the MC’s new job)

The game is obviously designed for incest mode, and for the "university" being a school. Minimal effort was spent adjusting it for other scenarios.
Well, thanks for the details. Guess I'll try to give it a chance after I'm done with Savior and Inanna.
I'm just still very desappointed by such an obvious hint of incesty stuff while preventing you from doing it. Feels like it was made just to blueball players...

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I'm just still very desappointed by such an obvious hint of incesty stuff while preventing you from doing it. Feels like it was made just to blueball players...
What do you mean? It’s a full incest game. When it asks you to define the relationship with Mrs Smith and Jane, just write in "mom" and "sis".

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What do you mean? It’s a full incest game. When it asks you to define the relationship with Mrs Smith and Jane, just write in "mom" and "sis".
.... So "sis" works but not "sister" ? What in the blue blaze is this...
Try to write "sister", you'll see the game telling you off about it.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
"sister" should work just as well.

Could it be you have read exactly the opposite of what was written? If you, as a player, attempt a "no incest run", then it will fail because the game still calls them mom or sister at times.

Likewise, Geeseki renamed to school to university to comply with Steam’s vague "no sexy scenes with school setting" rule, but the player character still talks about his plans to go to university after finishing school at one point.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
"sister" should work just as well.

Could it be you have read exactly the opposite of what was written? If you, as a player, attempt a "no incest run", then it will fail because the game still calls them mom or sister at times.

Likewise, Geeseki renamed to school to university to comply with Steam’s vague "no sexy scenes with school setting" rule, but the player character still talks about his plans to go to university after finishing school at one point.
Honestly it's stuff like this that makes me wish he'd either fully commit to the change or just give us a secret setting on the computer or something to change all the variables back to what he planned from the start.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The next update (v0.39)seems to be nearly ready (~3 more days for the first Patreon release, ~17 days for release at all tiers).

Summary based on the dev log:

• Various bugfixes. (Calling Mrs Smith Mom in a scene despite disabling incest; Coffee Run softlock; Lashley hint system bug; Softlock due to being told to go to school on Saturday; Map disabled during MomxSis route.)
  • Completing various CGs/sprites/coding/assets for the previous main story updates in the office.
  • Main story CG I cannot place ("parents movie threesome" and "quality family time", which have been open tasks since last year; "main story: mom wants to know CG -Text from Jacob CG"
  • Something about Allaway chapter 12.5 "go to sleep" objective
  • "Save/Load note on how to delete and temporary GUI sizing issues"
  • Jane movie date BJ and HJ (No dream sequences).
  • Office music + (not yet coded in) new main menu music.
  • Patreon voted Effie scene wherein she receives cunnilingus and anilingus simultaneously. (3/5 complete but scheduled for tomorrow.)
Edit: Everything above was marked done, and the 2 week early access has been released.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Can you share how to get it? I played until the game said that it's the end of the mom content and I never ran into a breastfeeding scene.

How do i unlock the scene specifically?
Not all content comes from the main story. A lot of it are from the side stories, which you get clues for on your phone, or for some of them, the guides accessibles in the main post.
I nearly got everything without have much trouble.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Not all content comes from the main story. A lot of it are from the side stories, which you get clues for on your phone, or for some of them, the guides accessibles in the main post.
I nearly got everything without have much trouble.
I mean thats exactly what I was doing. I ignored the main story and just focused solely on the mom side content. Am I doing something wrong? The last mom content I had was sex after the dinner date, after that its just repeatable sex scene.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I mean thats exactly what I was doing. I ignored the main story and just focused solely on the mom side content. Am I doing something wrong? The last mom content I had was sex after the dinner date, after that its just repeatable sex scene.
Well I do seem to remember there's a scene quite before that, though.. Unless you're asking for specifically something with lactation. If that's what you meant, then no, lmaozedong was wrong, there isn't.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

I ended up playing through the whole thing. I have to admit, I had more fun than anticipated, and didn't get much in the way of bugs aside from a few things.
Namely sometimes after picking a choice, the text wouldn't go on, until I rolled back and forward again, so no big deal. The only thing that made me tic a bit was how some text was just straight up fucked towards the end of the main story and Lashley's. Missing words, or straight up the dad being refered to as "your son" was fucking weird.

Other than that, pretty fun despite the many missing assets. I liked pretty much all the characters (the female ones at least), and the story is intriguing. As for the Sex World, I get what people are saying, though you don't stay nearly enough to be able to do much anyway...
I'm just a bit pissed that Dorothea ends up with the nerd. That gal is absolutely beautiful. And now taken. Without being able to score her beforehand. FFS.

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Well I do seem to remember there's a scene quite before that, though.. Unless you're asking for specifically something with lactation. If that's what you meant, then no, lmaozedong was wrong, there isn't.
Yeah I was looking for a scene with lactation involved but its fine if there isnt either. At least just MC sucking on her boobs or something. Only scenes I've got with the mom so far are blowjobs and a masturbation scene. The only boob related scene was the massage while watching TV that's about it.

If there's a boob sucking scene I'll take it. Just need to know what I did wrong to miss it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah I was looking for a scene with lactation involved but its fine if there isnt either. At least just MC sucking on her boobs or something. Only scenes I've got with the mom so far are blowjobs and a masturbation scene. The only boob related scene was the massage while watching TV that's about it.

If there's a boob sucking scene I'll take it. Just need to know what I did wrong to miss it.
Right now I couldn't tell you exactly. Unless my memory is that bad lately, I think it's one of the early scenes in the livingroom ? Or, again, I might be missremembering... But I don't think I am ?
Little protip : get into the habbit of making a save every time you have choices. Help track shit back.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
One of the very first scenes should include the MC lying down on top of her and sucking on her breasts. Might be avoidable if you choose the wrong dialogue options?

The MomxSisxMC route might also be interesting to you. There are at least two scenes of the MC walking on the sister sucking, though both are very brief.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes