RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
i bought the game on steam :)
Congrats. Now that you are a paying customer, feel like bugging the community manager on Steam who keeps giving non-answers to all the people complaining about the game? Specifically, regarding the long-lasting bugs Geeseki doesn’t bother to fix and the assets Geeseki never bothered to actually include despite making them?

Specifically, the Lashley hint system has been bugged for three versions in a row. 4 months now.

The last punishment scene (dusting) was drawn July 6 2021, half a year ago for v0.35. The ones before were done for v0.34. The game still contains only the temp art.

When you enter the Sexworld mall and talk to the Threegans, you are told that the dialogue has not yet been implemented. However, the associated tasks have been marked complete May 19 2020 nearly two years ago. At some point I checked the scripts, and there was actually dialogue written for them. It just doesn’t trigger if you talk to them in game.

I’d complain myself, but I’m not really using the Steam forums, nor the account I’ve bought the game with.

Hi guys I cant trigger Lashley kidnapping in the alleyway!
The hint system is bugged. For three versions in a row, now.
Only the first part of the hint is correct. The kidnapping happens way back towards the end of the route and is also automatic at that point.
Man where i can find android 0.38b version?
Newest Android build I’ve seen is 0.37. Linked near the beginning in the Guide.
The updating post with the Android build used to be linked in the OP, but mods removed it.

i tried to find a old version to see the ntr stuff but its imposibl
Did you figure out which version should have it? Allegedly, there was quite an outcry about it in this thread at the time, so you might find discussions about it, at least. I’ve never seen it myself.
this game still bugged and missing a lot of CG BG etc?
See beginning of this post.

Last edited:

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I see we still have the Cafe bug after a month or two..
Honestly, is it so hard to fix a few triggers?

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
Still the same, buggy mess as the last update and it won't be changing anytime soon until GeesiDick improves the fucking broken ass code. Imagine having to reload and needing to skip bugged parts of a chapter as a FEATURE.

This game is the epiphany of a dirty, unsatisfying fuck that your left hand could have fulfilled better pleasure at doing.
It isn't even worth pirating. You'll still feel ripped off.

Go get Summertime Saga's newest update instead of this shit. It's legally free and it's for the better that more people shift their funding to a project of ACTUAL FUCKING QUALITY AKA not a title that continuously releases broken ass update after update that only serve to fill up a pretentious film school script that should have been finished YEARS ago.

Oh yeah, those people at Summertime Saga? Also finished their base game's plot ages ago and are now focusing on improving it.
You know, like how actual game development fucking works.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I just reinstalled the game today and saw a in game ad telling to try their new game but when i click it, it doesn't show the name so does anyone know here the name of the new game?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Has the MC confronted fake dad about the sex world yet? If not, when do you think he will? We’ve had 2 different opportunities, and the MC straight up knows the dad is fake. It’s really weird that this conversation didn’t hadron awhile ago

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
So I can't complete the coffee run. When I go to it, I only get the option to ask where's Effie.

I tried it again with a clean save, same thing.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Are Sex World gone????
Yes, Sex World are gone…

As for the pictures, Hitomi has no route. The "hint" is misinformation. Not sure what’s up with the other one.
So I can't complete the coffee run. When I go to it, I only get the option to ask where's Effie.

I tried it again with a clean save, same thing.
I see we still have the Cafe bug after a month or two..
Honestly, is it so hard to fix a few triggers?
It’s not about being "hard" or "easy". Geeseki is just doing it either way because Geeseki does not care about bugs. Maybe it will be fixed next version, maybe it will be fixed in a year. At this point, who know?
just reinstalled the game today and saw a in game ad telling to try their new game but when i click it, it doesn't show the name so does anyone know here the name of the new game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/detected-after-dark-v0-1-0a-blastel-studios.107191/
Has the MC confronted fake dad about the sex world yet? If not, when do you think he will? We’ve had 2 different opportunities, and the MC straight up knows the dad is fake. It’s really weird that this conversation didn’t hadron awhile ago
The opposite, really. The office scenes reaffirm that John is a forgetful idiot with little to no pattern recognition.

CEO Lashley is (literally or at least practically) the twin sister of Principal Lashley to the point of the AI security system mixing them up. The principal has already showed the MC a picture of her sister and, I think, told him where she works. In the dialogue, CEO Lashley also heavily alludes to who she is.

Despite this, the MC has no idea what is going on and is really surprised that the person he is talking to is CEO Lashley.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh yeah I was scratching my head at the CEO Lashley thing too. More puzzling that MC didn’t remember is that geeseki is treating it like a mystery….

The writing is….really weird in this game. I’ve seen cases where the writer forgets to establish something or contradicts something they’ve already established. I’ve even seen a worker establish something and then it never comes up again.

But it’s rare for someone to establish something, then forget they established it, and then carry on as if they didn’t, only to re-establish it later. I forgot what I was going to compare it to, but I’ve only seen this happen maybe once or twice.

I don’t know if I would o call or laziness or negligence or…maybe he needs to keep more notes?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
empeze a jugar desde el inicio y por alguna razn no puedo guardar ¡¡ayuda!! View attachment traceback.txt
Not a renpy expert, but here are some things I’d check out regarding the "no valid save locations" error code:

1) Does this happen only in this game or also in other Renpy games?
2) Within the "game" folder of A Town Uncovered there should be a folder named "saves". Does it exist and does it contain anything(navigation.json/persistent/auto-1-LT1.save)?
3) Does the game have the correct permissions to write a file? Not entirely sure how it works on Windows, but it is possible to (accidentally) lock folders so that you need administrative permissions to change them. Right-click → properties would be a good place to start checking.

If you were playing the game on Steam, the common solution would be to directly tell the game where to save via the launch options.

--savedir "path-where-to-save-to"

Outside of steam, I’m not sure how to do that.

Last edited:

ekopp

Sep 15, 2020
Can someone explain the incest stuff to me? There's a huge warning about it but i feel like they added certain dialogue to play into the incest stuff. Sorry if my formatting is bad never used this site before :D

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Can someone explain the incest stuff to me? There's a huge warning about it but i feel like they added certain dialogue to play into the incest stuff. Sorry if my formatting is bad never used this site before :D
Basically Patreon bullies creators to downgrade their invest games into thinly veiled incest games. One of the more common forms this veil takes is to leave the relationships completely open for the player tp decide. Your mom can be your “sensei”. That way, he didn’t put any incest into the game. It was you, the player! How could you?!

In this case, and in many cases(I haven’t seen a single exception), the veil is so damn thin that even if you name your characters something else entirely, lines referring to the incest are still left in. Even in cases where the words are replaced, it’s really obvious what’s supposed to be there. “Of course [sensei] it’s natural for [sensei’s] to sleep with their [turtle]. Nothing illegal about it!”

In one game, “house chores” the game will straight up refer to your sister as your sister until you rename her lol

• Haha
Reactions: HillDweller

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
A joke is made of the MC not knowing Allaway's first name a few times. Lashley's is never brought up. Go figure.
I wasn't sure if maybe Eloise named her or not in some of the newer stuff. Or if I had just missed Allaway's at some point.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes