herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Wait, this game's still actively developed?

This is my personal opinion but I think this game already lost its direction long time ago. There are too many 'better' games out there has been abandoned in recent times yet this game still standing.
I think this game is a testament to the dev's commitment to the grind

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I still come back to redo the sister, mother, and teacher route fresh every once in a while. I think the sister and mother route may be the best on the market right now, or at least I haven't seen a better one yet in my travels through this site that I liked better.

Honestly if this game had honed in on the school (I MEAN College!!! ...) life and stopped doing weirdo story stuff it'd be one of my favorites. As is I kind of consider this game "complete" in my eyes and wonder why people pay so much
Wouldn't that just make it a Summertime Saga copy, then? Rather than inspired by?!

Reactions: mams3425

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I am so in love with the mom/sister "thang"... it's so hard to leave it because of all the changes/etc...

quityou.gif

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
hi if i load a save it goes back to office check email every time, so cant progress story, is there a bug fix ?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Is there any way to translate this game? I've tried to do the translation about 3 times, but there are files that give an error and it won't let you do the translation

Kelser

Jun 29, 2021
In the office mission whenever I'm going to deliver buga here,I press ignore but it never leaves.

1661492635001.png

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
When android gonna get updated? Still at version 0,18c
Unofficial Android Port (This post is usually updated shortly after each release, Currently, it’s v0.40a)

Unofficial Android Port of v0.40a. Warning: Provided by a new user with no reputation.
Gentlemen, what to do in this task, FIND MOM
If she’s not at home, she’s at the park.
hi if i load a save it goes back to office check email every time, so cant progress story, is there a bug fix ?
The bug only happens if you succeed. Intentionally fail the email proofreading to avoid the bug.
still waiting for this to be 100% complete tbh before i do another play
See you in a few years, then. It’s nowhere close to finished.

Last edited:

Samryn

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone else experiencing a bug where the event with the dad destroying the fort in the basement triggers every time you go into the house at night? It's caused Jane's story to get completely bugged out for me.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes