• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anibnibs

Feb 4, 2022
There are plenty of people excited for the game, but that’s the first time I’ve seen someone describe it as "solid", afaik.
Software bugs get fixed, but a dogshit story and terrible art style are forever, and I think the game is definitely solid there.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this game a go.
Interesting art style, cool music (although sexy times could get a more appropriate one), good UX (I'd say the buttons to leave an area, despite being integrated with the scenario, sometimes are hard to notice on first notice. I'd suggest having any interactive option to have some outline - just like the characters have when they're talking).
I was surprised with how early you can get some action. And the history creates some engagement.
Why is his not!dad so shitty towards him?

How do I increase my Luck stat besides getting charms?

I need help finding the people I'm missing from my contact list:
1659562633314.png
1659562642313.png
1659562649817.png

Some tidbits:

- There are several dialogues with Jane being called 'sister' and Mrs. Smith being called 'mom' even if I chose them to be something else entirely.

- Some tender moments, like the basement fort with Jane, have no music...

- The game lacks a 'pass time' button. Also, the grinding and repetitiveness of going to school/gym/club to improves stats are somewhat boring (even more so because you can spend points and have to get them all over again)

- This quest doesn't seem to be working. I've talked to her in the comics shop and nothing of note came out of that.
1659562554347.png

- When I click on the door of these places, it just refreshes the screen.
1659562571174.png
1659562581866.png
1659562594476.png

- Waaait a second... I've invited Jane for a movie night...
...but it's the teacher that watches the movie with MC?!?

Last edited:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Gave this game a go.
Interesting art style, cool music (although sexy times could get a more appropriate one), good UX (I'd say the buttons to leave an area, despite being integrated with the scenario, sometimes are hard to notice on first notice. I'd suggest having any interactive option to have some outline - just like the characters have when they're talking).
I was surprised with how early you can get some action. And the history creates some engagement.
Why is his not!dad so shitty towards him?

How do I increase my Luck stat besides getting charms?

I need help finding the people I'm missing from my contact list:
View attachment 1963776
View attachment 1963780
View attachment 1963783

Some tidbits:

- There are several dialogues with Jane being called 'sister' and Mrs. Smith being called 'mom' even if I chose them to be something else entirely.

- Some tender moments, like the basement fort with Jane, have no music...

- The game lacks a 'pass time' button. Also, the grinding and repetitiveness of going to school/gym/club to improves stats are somewhat boring (even more so because you can spend points and have to get them all over again)

- This quest doesn't seem to be working. I've talked to her in the comics shop and nothing of note came out of that.
View attachment 1963770

- When I click on the door of these places, it just refreshes the screen.
View attachment 1963772
View attachment 1963773
View attachment 1963774

- Waaait a second... I've invited Jane for a movie night...
Luck is via the card game in the comic store.

Characters missing are:
Cole, often in cafetaria in general from what I've seen.
Jaiden, outside school in morning I believe and gym.
Luna, in upstairs corridor or classroom.
One next to janae and last 3 come with doing main story.

So when you do an activity for a stat you aren't regaining lost stat you're increasing the max capacity (which also impacts some story elements). You regain spent stats via upgrading the charms (this doesn't increase your luck it regains it).

Pass time button I think is just resting in your bed.

Hitomi's story is being created (dunno why it says to talk to her though), though they put her sex scene in anyway if you buy the relationship points.

Those locations are not usable currently (not sure if middle is the restaurant? if it is that comes later in story anyway).

Yeah Jane movie night is bugged.

Reactions: sexypeanut

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
New Patreon release should be soon, so I checked out the dev log again:

There’s been some behind-the-scenes work on Hitomi’s route, but I’m not sure if anything will be visible in the game yet. Apparently, it will be divided into three acts, consisting of 32 chapters altogether. Same length as Principal Lashley’s route, thereabouts. Only chapters 1 and 2 have been written, and are not yet fully implemented.

There is no mention of the save file breaking bug in the "Bugs to Fix" list. There was a bugfix version of the game, but according to the Steam forums that one didn’t actually fix it. Typical.

Main story continues a bit. Some of the incomplete scenes from last time have been completed,

Three new Patreon-voted h-scenes:
1) Standing Shower Fun with Missus in the Bathroom
2) Zariah Cowgirl on MC whilst she's DJing at the Night Club
3) Fun with Effie at her House whilst she's on the phone with her Dad

Here’s the public development log:

Hitomi used to have the beginning of a route a long time ago. That route was scrapped, but the first step of the quest remains. The new route should begin either next version or the version after, if I’m reading the dev log correctly.
Waaait a second... I've invited Jane for a movie night...
Both Jane’s and Principal Lashley’s movie dates are very much incomplete/broken. No one is working on that either, according to the log, so this will probably stay broken for a while.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That main story hint, did it appear while you were questioning everyone after returning from the sex world? If so, there’s a bug where it appears too soon. You need to still talk to 1-3 people. The last person you talk to will be Edward in front of the school. After that, the dinning room scene can trigger.

The Smith/Jane route has that hint twice. In either case, the whole route has been messed up in various ways since it was first implemented. You may need to use the timetravel.exe function at the PC to continue the route. Alternatively, walk around the house at various times and hope that it unfucks itself at some point. Or maybe check how much affection you have with each character? Usually, that shouldn’t be a limiting factor, but I once soft-locked myself by lowering my affection so much that the next scenes wouldn’t trigger.

Here’s all the hints for the route, copied from the post linked in my signature:

0: (Not defined)
1: "Check out the living room at night on Friday" Requirements: Mom 1, Sis 5
2: "Head to bed."
2.5: "Head out into the Hallway"
3: "Head to your parents room at night" Requirements: Mom 3, Sis: 11
4: "Head out into the Hallway the next day"
5: "Head to the bathroom" Requirements: Mom 17.5, Sis: 18, Time: Date 12 (of the month)
6: "Head to bed at Night"
7: "Wake up in the morning"
7: "Head to your bedroom at night" (Yes, 7 appears twice)
8: "Go down to the kitchen for breakfast" Requirements: Mom 22, Sis 22, Date 18 (May mean after day 18? I triggered it on day 19)
9: "See what's up in the basement" Requirements: Mom 24, Sis 34
9.1: "Leave the basement"
10: "Go to your bedroom in the evening"
11: "Go to sleep" Reqirement: Wednesday
12: "Head out into the Hallway"
13: "Join the girls in Mom's bedroom at night"
Anything else: "This is the end of this story line. Thank you for enjoy them!"

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It is just me or does the rollback with the scroll stop working after a while in this game?
Ah, I got a terrible bug right after doing the first proofreading... not only does it disable rollback, it now makes ALL of my saves after it loads exactly at it!!
Another bug: I get stuck in a Groundhog Day-esque situation when taking coffee orders: it restarts the dialogue I have as soon as I enter the floor (with Eloise messages) and can't leave it. Basically, the game is broken.

And damn, the copy machine minigame is hella boring

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
These 2 quests aren't triggering. What do I have to do?
Here’s the people I still needed to meet before actually going home for dinner:

Violetta (beach)
Effie (cafe)
buff girl (school entrance)
Luna (classroom)
Edward (school entrance)

Then I went to class and finally got the message that I have "enough info" and should return home.

Ah, I got a terrible bug right after doing the first proofreading... not only does it disable rollback, it now makes ALL of my saves after it loads exactly at it!!
Someone posted their fix to the issue:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-40a-geeseki.1433/page-427#post-8498634
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-40a-geeseki.1433/page-427#post-8501775

For unpacking the files:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v4-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/ (Windows)
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/ (MacOS, Linux)
Another bug: I get stuck in a Groundhog Day-esque situation when taking coffee orders: it restarts the dialogue I have as soon as I enter the floor (with Eloise messages) and can't leave it. Basically, the game is broken.
First time I’ve heard of this error. There are new bugs around every corner, it seems.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It is just me or does the rollback with the scroll stop working after a while in this game?

And damn, the copy machine minigame is hella boring
The rollback/forward gets extremely annoying at some point, yes. Using it somehow made me skip completely one of the minigame and I have no idea how it happened. Didn't complain though, those office minigame are kinda ass, imo...

Problem is, when you get a choice bug (you click a choice, bug nothing keeps going after that), rolling back then forward was the only fix I found...

BabuFreaky

Jul 12, 2022
I used a workaround to get past the bug that breaks your saves and the office mini game without missing any content.

1) Create a save in your room before going to the office for the first time. Don't ever overwrite this save.
2) Go through a full day at the office (talking with everyone and doing the minigame).
3) After your done with everything in the office go home and sleep.
4) The next day before you do anything, open the computer and click on timetravel.exe.
5) Click on "Main Story" and remember the chapter number you're in.
6) Load the save that you made in your room before heading to the office for the first time.
7) Go to the computer, click on timetravel.exe, then "Main Story" and finally "manually enter a chapter number."
8) Enter your chapter number from step 5.
9) The game will move you forward to where you left off and it won't be bugged out. It seems that play the minigames are what bugs out the game. *REMEMBER* don't overwrite the save you'll need to load it again later.
10) Head to the office, have your conversations, and play the minigames. You'll notice this time their not bugged because you haven't played them. Playing them once bugs them out.
11) The game still seems to be bugged in that you only need to play 2 minigames to get to the end of the day. *Important* only play the copy machine and email minigame. Those are the ones I tested so I don't know if the coffee mini game will work properly.
12) At the end of the day go home and sleep.
13) Again before doing anything, go to the computer and find what chapter your in.
14) Load the save file of you in your room before going to the office for the first time. Again skip to whatever chapter you were on. Since technically you haven't played the minigames you'll still be able to save without it bugging out, while also knowing what happed in those days your skipping over.
15) You'll have to keep doing this until get a call from Jacob to go to the beach. That's when you stop going to the office to play the minigames. You can save in a new slot and continue the game from there without having to worry about your save corrupting.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I used a workaround to get past the bug that breaks your saves and the office mini game without missing any content.

1) Create a save in your room before going to the office for the first time. Don't ever overwrite this save.
2) Go through a full day at the office (talking with everyone and doing the minigame).
3) After your done with everything in the office go home and sleep.
4) The next day before you do anything, open the computer and click on timetravel.exe.
5) Click on "Main Story" and remember the chapter number you're in.
6) Load the save that you made in your room before heading to the office for the first time.
7) Go to the computer, click on timetravel.exe, then "Main Story" and finally "manually enter a chapter number."
8) Enter your chapter number from step 5.
9) The game will move you forward to where you left off and it won't be bugged out. It seems that play the minigames are what bugs out the game. *REMEMBER* don't overwrite the save you'll need to load it again later.
10) Head to the office, have your conversations, and play the minigames. You'll notice this time their not bugged because you haven't played them. Playing them once bugs them out.
11) The game still seems to be bugged in that you only need to play 2 minigames to get to the end of the day. *Important* only play the copy machine and email minigame. Those are the ones I tested so I don't know if the coffee mini game will work properly.
12) At the end of the day go home and sleep.
13) Again before doing anything, go to the computer and find what chapter your in.
14) Load the save file of you in your room before going to the office for the first time. Again skip to whatever chapter you were on. Since technically you haven't played the minigames you'll still be able to save without it bugging out, while also knowing what happed in those days your skipping over.
15) You'll have to keep doing this until get a call from Jacob to go to the beach. That's when you stop going to the office to play the minigames. You can save in a new slot and continue the game from there without having to worry about your save corrupting.
OMG, what a mess! :ROFLMAO:

SlowZ4

Apr 1, 2020
Ayo can anyone help me here, im stuck in this quest an everytime i try to talk to the guy in the cafe he doesnt give me nothing 1660185790676.png 1660185831610.png

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes