Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
well having to restart from scratch (computer update) I jumped in at .39.. previously for hitomi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for mom/sis
since my restart I have only gotten
I do like
but I just restarted at the .39 break might be a lot more to find...
Thanks for info
Hitomi's part didn't work with me

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That's part of her charm to me, she's a degenerate just like us.
It’s really quite the linear relation:
1) The dad was replaced by an asshole, so she wants "sweet" love, no matter how.
2) She feels like the son is leaving the house too much, leaving her alone (empty nest syndrome), so she tries to get closer to him.
3) As part of the route, you have to miss a meeting with her, so she feels "neglected", because you are not literally there every single day. Now she goes back to the dad and throws a huge tantrum.
4) Because the son won’t attend to her every day, she fills the rest of her time with the daughter.
not sure if this is a bug, but any save i have after the email game, goes right back there
You need to intentionally fail the email game to avoid the bug. (Just click around until the time runs out.)

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I actually couldn't be bothered with the motherxdaughter stuff because I didn't wanna figure out how to deal with the bugs. Makes sense. Yeah, I'll for sure wait a while before revisiting this one. Too much bugs.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.41b
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.41b

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

IorvenE

Dec 15, 2017
You need to intentionally fail the email game to avoid the bug. (Just click around until the time runs out.)
I had a similar issue. After progressing through the story after the new update I went to the pc in mc's room and clicked on the cheat icon iirc. It caused an error and threw me into the e-mail minigame. After that, any save I loaded post update auto-jumped to the e-mail game regardless of progress. Haven't found a fix for it either.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I had a similar issue. After progressing through the story after the new update I went to the pc in mc's room and clicked on the cheat icon iirc. It caused an error and threw me into the e-mail minigame. After that, any save I loaded post update auto-jumped to the e-mail game regardless of progress. Haven't found a fix for it either.
then perhaps that shtty mini game is so broken that it should be remove from the game,but nah people will continue to kiss azz the dev regardless of how infuriating the game is anyway

kalifianto

Jun 19, 2017
It's really funny that all the younger girls here are sluts
sister had sex with more than 5 people, and one of them in a bathroom (make sense since she's a sex streamer)
eiffe had it with her dad's helicopter parenting and just suck randoms everywhere, though at least her pussy is exclusive to sexfriends (MC only for now?), implied she knows the texture of cum of so many people she recognise MC's immediately? (or is it the other way around?)

Violette, Mina, and the trio just fuck you anytime they want. You can get random sex scenes with Hitomi and she just accept it, "guys usually wear condom"

At least the teacher and mom are loyal lol

And the big titted headmistress is a technical virgin who only you have fucked yet. Awesome.

Still, wouldn't want to live in such a place lol. How the fuck is Jacob and the nerds stayed virgin in that town? Just lift for 6 weeks and use beginner gainz to fuck bitches. Damn.

(I guess the Sex World existing and infiltrating the real world is a good enough explanation)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I actually couldn't be bothered with the motherxdaughter stuff because I didn't wanna figure out how to deal with the bugs. Makes sense. Yeah, I'll for sure wait a while before revisiting this one. Too much bugs.
A drastically increasing number of bugs, even. There used to be small bugs every now and then, but I used to be lucky enough to barely encounter any. The first Steam version was practically bug-free.

Then the MomxSis route introduced a varying number of sometimes gamebreaking bugs. For the last few versions, I cannot start the route at all. Without cheating, it just does not do anything.
The first iteration of the minigames was bug free, afaik, but now every new version messes them up worse. It’s unavoidable, it’s in the main story everyone plays, and it breaks the entire game…

Is there any pregnancy yet? I see a lactation tag
Nope, nor any unambiguous lactation, afaik. There are a few "kid suckling on mommy’s nipples" fetish scenes, though.

people will continue to kiss azz the dev regardless of how infuriating the game is anyway
I’d be curious who you think it kissing ass, here. Geeseki is being shat on practically universally.
exclusive to sexfriends (MC only for now?),
Sex friends also includes at least the teacher and the sister.
At least the teacher and mom are loyal lol
The teacher continues to fuck Effie throughout the relationship. The mother uses the MC as a replacement for the father, then replaces him with the sister when he doesn’t attend to her every need every single day. She (or her sex world version) is also found at the beach gloryhole.
And the big titted headmistress is a technical virgin who only you have fucked yet. Awesome.
Well, who knows what her mysterious past and mysterious illness which makes her extremely horny really mean. (My guess is that she’s actually from the sex world, but was brought over as a child and then "rehabilitated" by the priest. If we had not seen her sex world counterpart already, I’d have said that her twin sister is actually the local version of herself. As it is, I’m guessing at a switcheroo situation.

Stations

May 19, 2020
I downloaded last version but that fix not work for me: '+Fixed Coffee Run Minigame Bug'

in wednesday, evertyime i complete copy machine minigame and try to correctly finish cafe minigame,my game enter in an infinite loop and freeze. the only way that i passed was ignoring copy machine and wrongly completing the cafe minigame, then corrine praise my great job, lol

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

after making 3 attempts, now I managed to do the translation
---------------------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

depois de fazer 3 tentativas , agora consegui fazer a tradução

View attachment 2007444
View attachment 2006210
View attachment 2011344

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.41b

PS : a palavra Mãe e Irmã e aceito pra ativa o Incesto

A Town Uncovered 0.41b Mega
I did a quick translation to Portuguese. V0.41b
---------------------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, V0.41b

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A drastically increasing number of bugs, even. There used to be small bugs every now and then, but I used to be lucky enough to barely encounter any. The first Steam version was practically bug-free.

Then the MomxSis route introduced a varying number of sometimes gamebreaking bugs. For the last few versions, I cannot start the route at all. Without cheating, it just does not do anything.
The first iteration of the minigames was bug free, afaik, but now every new version messes them up worse. It’s unavoidable, it’s in the main story everyone plays, and it breaks the entire game…
Aw man :rolleyes:. I guess it's still totally unplayable.

Last I played it was 0.36. Do you think I might replay the game from scratch and go till the end of the content? or should I give up and wait a couple more years? :unsure:

I'm seeing that the Dude has been losing quite a few Patrons, anyway (more than deserved, in my own opinion). :coffee:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Last I played it was 0.36. Do you think I might replay the game from scratch and go till the end of the content? or should I give up and wait a couple more years? :unsure:
Probably… You might need to timetravel.exe to get on the MomxSis route, and you need to fail the proofreading mini-game. For v0.41b, that should avoid the game-breaking bugs.

For v0.41c and, probably, the next few versions, the bugs seem to have spread throughout the game enough to be unavoidable. Unless Geeseki suddenly decides to shell out some money for someone who actually knows what they are doing to untangle the code, the game’s future is bleak.

Not sure if you’d
I'm seeing that the Dude has been losing quite a few Patrons, anyway (more than deserved, in my own opinion). :coffee:
Down 0.8% since three months ago according to . Down 21.7% in the last year. Down 39% compared to two years ago.

The amount of money extracted per subscriber has been increased in that time, so the total earnings didn’t drop as much. The casual fans leave, the dedicated fans continue to pump hundreds and hundreds of Dollars into it.

Where is the safe house?
In the forest.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For v0.41c and, probably, the next few versions, the bugs seem to have spread throughout the game enough to be unavoidable. Unless Geeseki suddenly decides to shell out some money for someone who actually knows what they are doing to untangle the code, the game’s future is bleak.
Good grief. I'm just wondering how many years the Dude needs to learn coding a Ren'py game.

Down 0.8% since three months ago according to . Down 21.7% in the last year. Down 39% compared to two years ago.

The amount of money extracted per subscriber has been increased in that time, so the total earnings didn’t drop as much. The casual fans leave, the dedicated fans continue to pump hundreds and hundreds of Dollars into it.
I remember he was earning more than 5.000 $ 4 years ago, but it was when people still believed his game was going somewhere :sneaky:.

He had 1500 patrons. Now he's got 600. I guess some people blindly throw money at whoever's whispering "incest" in their ears.

Reactions: doujinftw

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
Might be just me, but almost all the MomxSis screen felt like we the mc not needed or we just there to provide the dick

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes