RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
What's worse is that Geeseki has started 2 more games in the meanwhile, which have miserably failed because they're just messy crap.
I know his nsfw copy of Observation Duty flopped, but I thought Sugar Service was going okay. Did that fail when I wasn’t looking?
I cant trigger the The Day 1 Camping Update, I've already done all the stories
I’ve now played the game again for the first time in a while.

For me, the story triggered as intended by the game. I completed the Mom&Sis route, then went into the living room on a Friday afternoon. There, the mom said "We will go camping tomorrow", and that is what happened the next time the MC woke up.
in some sites it shows that these game has ntr, but who knows but when will these game get complete,this and summertime saga are taking a lot of time. dammm.
This has borderline NTR. See the informational post in my signature. There should be a summary of the scenes that are arguably, maybe NTR or maybe not NTR depending on your viewpoint.
You to the forest section and get the option if you are there in the story.
What? As Dark.Zodiak63 said, there is no trigger in the forest. The Camping story should trigger in the MC’s home.
there is no trigger for camping in forest
Indeed.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know his nsfw copy of Observation Duty flopped, but I thought Sugar Service was going okay. Did that fail when I wasn’t looking?
4 pages thread and 5 reviews after 14 months... still 0.004... I'm seeing now on his Patreon that now he has half the Patrons he had 4 years ago. He's one of the very few devs who has been constantly losing Patrons even though he constantly releases updates.

Anyway, I'm seeing there still are a lot of black screens and missing CGs in Effie's storyline (I've just started it), and the Dude has the nerve to call it complete. After all these months (years?).

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
4 pages thread and 5 reviews after 14 months... still 0.004... I'm seeing now on his Patreon that now he has half the Patrons he had 4 years ago. He's one of the very few devs who has been constantly losing Patrons even though he constantly releases updates.

Anyway, I'm seeing there still are a lot of black screens and missing CGs in Effie's storyline (I've just started it), and the Dude has the nerve to call it complete. After all these months (years?).
Sugar Service has its own Patreon page that gets ~1k bucks per month. Version 0.7 was released a few days ago.

Agreed on the still incomplete routes. I finally got around to doing the Hitomi and Effie routes. Both of incomplete scenes, despite Hitomi being "complete" quite a while ago. Very annoying.

Reactions: christoph84buzzy

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Don't forget he also calls the original "Mom x Sis" story line complete as well even though it is so badly bugged you can't play it without using the tool on the computer to skip the bugged parts (that is most of it last time I tried it).

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So just a quick question since i dont want to read a few hundred pages. Whats the progreesion on the Sex world part of the plot are there any new scenes there ?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
So just a quick question since i dont want to read a few hundred pages. Whats the progreesion on the Sex world part of the plot are there any new scenes there ?
Nothing new there this last update.

Speaking of: I just completed all the side routes, and after the last Effie scene the game suddenly thinks I’m back at the first day of the main story. Jacob just introduced me to Hitomi despite the fact that I was just saving money for BDSM gear to infiltrate the evil cult. It warped me back from chapter 170 to chapter 18.

Speaking of saving money: Did you notice how much you would need to work in-game to actually pay for the more recent updates? Buying the equipment for Hitomi costs almost $2000, and getting the BDSM gear is another $2000. At $90 per full day of working, the MC would need to work for well over a month straight, no school no sidequest, just to advance those two scenes.

For me this is another sign that neither Geeseki nor the other Devs ever once actually played through the game. Otherwise, they would never design it such that a player would need to wake up, move to the mall, work two shifts at the ice cream shop, go back to bed, and then repeat the same thing more than 40 times. Absolutely ridiculous.

It is also another way in which the game is incomplete. By that point, the MC is already working at the office. However, that building is completely empty whenever there is no story scene there, so you cannot actually work there. I don’t think you get any money for working there as part of the story, either. So story-wise, the MC would quit working at the ice cream shop, work at the office for a few weeks, then go back to the ice cream shops for no reason.

Edit:

I wanted to share this message from the final main story scenes:

>"A proper finale and all temp CG art + ALL of Effie’s side-story will be included in Alpha 0.48."

Suffice to say, I’m reading this message in version 0.50.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nothing new there this last update.

Speaking of: I just completed all the side routes, and after the last Effie scene the game suddenly thinks I’m back at the first day of the main story. Jacob just introduced me to Hitomi despite the fact that I was just saving money for BDSM gear to infiltrate the evil cult. It warped me back from chapter 170 to chapter 18.

Speaking of saving money: Did you notice how much you would need to work in-game to actually pay for the more recent updates? Buying the equipment for Hitomi costs almost $2000, and getting the BDSM gear is another $2000. At $90 per full day of working, the MC would need to work for well over a month straight, no school no sidequest, just to advance those two scenes.

For me this is another sign that neither Geeseki nor the other Devs ever once actually played through the game. Otherwise, they would never design it such that a player would need to wake up, move to the mall, work two shifts at the ice cream shop, go back to bed, and then repeat the same thing more than 40 times. Absolutely ridiculous.

It is also another way in which the game is incomplete. By that point, the MC is already working at the office. However, that building is completely empty whenever there is no story scene there, so you cannot actually work there. I don’t think you get any money for working there as part of the story, either. So story-wise, the MC would quit working at the ice cream shop, work at the office for a few weeks, then go back to the ice cream shops for no reason.

Edit:

I wanted to share this message from the final main story scenes:

>"A proper finale and all temp CG art + ALL of Effie’s side-story will be included in Alpha 0.48."

Suffice to say, I’m reading this message in version 0.50.
My 2 cents:

- using the cheatcode is NECESSARY - the game is unplayable without cheats since he implemented them;

- don't enter the sexworld (first time) before completing all the side stories;

- play few side stories at the same time;

- main storyline is complete bullshit.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone have a save with all the VR scenes?
vr dosent work i gave it to ed and nothing happens even after waiting a week also cant find books for hitomi in mall
It happened to me in my previous gameplay too. Now I've started a new gameplay and it worked. Dunno why. My advice: don't start Hitomi's, Allaway's and Principal's story before getting the vr device back.

AN ADVICE FOR EVERYBODY: the vr gallery does NOT show a lot of scenes (i.e.: Sister's stream with MC), therefore my advice is: save whenever you get a sex scene.

FiddleStyx

Aug 6, 2018
Anyone got a fix for the text being too hard to fucking read? Not sure how this is an issue, when it didn't used to be.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Have they fixed the mobile problem yet? Or is it still unreadable?
I think the port by Wills747 is better. However, that wasn’t updated in a few months.
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.47a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Cheat enable in preferences
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Hey, Will. Now that v0.50 is out, do you plan on updating the Android port?

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Error when talking to the lifeguard

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lbl_love_in_the_spotlight'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/main/day/story/unexpectedcrisis/unexpectedcrisis.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1992, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/night/main/beachchangeroom_night.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/main/day/story/unexpectedcrisis/unexpectedcrisis.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1992, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes