RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Someone should tell him to fix those gamebreaking bugs and finally add pictures where blank placeholders are.
What, you don’t think rough sketches like the one attached are peak sexiness? That one is from eight months ago, by the way. There are older scenes which remain incomplete.

Even worse are the scenes that don’t even get placeholders. If there’s a placeholder, that at least means there is some intention to include images at some point. Peeking at someone having sex should not just show a black screen. Participating in the only orgy in the game should not just be a black screen.

Zariah’s party said:
(In here we can either add a graphic of Hazel eating out Violette as she plays with her breasts or leave it to the imagination as regardless, Hazel will notice someone peeking and joke around with Violette about not being onboard about having an audience without pay and that perhaps she should stop, which will make Violette aggressive and will promise to bury whoever is peeking in the beach and wait for the high tide to take them away if they ruin this for her)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Yes.
Neat. From briefly looking through it, that seems to be all the new-ish content. As the title says, nothing from before v0.32, though, so more than half the content is missing.
Why do I have two of them??
Not the first inventory bug. Probably won’t be the last. I’ve added it to the list of known bugs. If you have any idea how/when the duplicate headset appeared, feel free to write it down, and I’ll add it to the post. There’s also a button in the game to report bugs, which has a higher chance to be seen by the devs.
how do you not cum inside in the game on the computer
It’s an impossible game. Geeseki cribbed a bunch of early ideas from Summertime Saga, and this is probably one thing he copied without any deeper reason.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
This game should have die years ago but instead it still alive with every updates progressively worse than the last. Heck, Geeseki don't even to draw some scenes, leaving some blank white screens with some doodles, if I can call them that. I suspect some horny Steam users keep buying this game and Geeseki decided to pander them rather than his patrons on Patreon. I also heard a rumor that Geeseki already planned to make more games after this game to show how greedy he is.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
This game should have die years ago but instead it still alive with every updates progressively worse than the last. Heck, Geeseki don't even to draw some scenes, leaving some blank white screens with some doodles, if I can call them that. I suspect some horny Steam users keep buying this game and Geeseki decided to pander them rather than his patrons on Patreon. I also heard a rumor that Geeseki already planned to make more games after this game to show how greedy he is.
making another game is not greed to be honest, doing the same stuff as he is doing right now is greed in a way because he is getting money to not work basically... so why should he work?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Netorare-lite. Your (!not)Dad fucks your Mum. And because there's a sex world you may see some characters that aren't "yours" having sex outside of you but that's it I think.
Wait, you're telling me someone put the ntr tag on this because in an alternate world (where EVERYONE has sex) other characters have sex (something the MC I assume doesn't care about)?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Wait, you're telling me someone put the ntr tag on this because in an alternate world (where EVERYONE has sex) other characters have sex (something the MC I assume doesn't care about)?
Mods have been going back and forth on the tag several times. There are a bunch of sort-of NTR-like scenes.

The official F95zone definition of NTR is something like "a person the MC is involved with fucking in front of the MC in a scene that is designed to cause jealousy". The clearest examples of this, in my opinion:

1) After the first erotic scenes (before sex, I think) with the mother, the MC walks in on the abusive father having sex with the mother. The mother then belittles the MC and says that she went back to the father because the MC was not "man enough". Classic NTR aside from them (sort-of) being husband and wife. (spoilers)

2) When the MC first enters the sex world, he walks in on one of the possible love interests having a gang bang. One option is to get so angry, he runs into the room in a rage and tries to attack the group. At that point, the MC does not know that this is not the love interest.

The game had been without NTR tag for several years, but 1-2 years ago mods changed it. It might be because of another scene, but I don’t think any new scene like that has appeared since.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Mods have been going back and forth on the tag several times. There are a bunch of sort-of NTR-like scenes.

The official F95zone definition of NTR is something like "a person the MC is involved with fucking in front of the MC in a scene that is designed to cause jealousy". The clearest examples of this, in my opinion:

1) After the first erotic scenes (before sex, I think) with the mother, the MC walks in on the abusive father having sex with the mother. The mother then belittles the MC and says that she went back to the father because the MC was not "man enough". Classic NTR aside from them (sort-of) being husband and wife. (spoilers)

2) When the MC first enters the sex world, he walks in on one of the possible love interests having a gang bang. One option is to get so angry, he runs into the room in a rage and tries to attack the group. At that point, the MC does not know that this is not the love interest.

The game had been without NTR tag for several years, but 1-2 years ago mods changed it. It might be because of another scene, but I don’t think any new scene like that has appeared since.
Thanks for the clarification, however both cases are not actually ntr, the real problem is that the context of things is not considered, I am not referring to you, but to the mods.

In the first case they are husband and wife, it doesn't matter if the MC has sex with the mother or not, the formal relationship always wins.

For the second case it is not either since it is an alternate version of the girl and not the original, it does not matter if the MC knows it or not at the beginning.

Therefore, putting the tag simply makes no sense, doing so will only bring people looking for said content (which they will not find), and it will drive away potential users who are not looking for this content.

But hey, it doesn't affect me much, I've already seen the full CG and nothing in it looks like NTR to me.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
One question, can these Cheat Codes break the game?

Because I used them once and I saw that the lifeguard after you finish her story, she doesn't let you sit in the chair, Luna, MC's classmate, doesn't have the option to have fun with her, and the teacher after you finish her story you can't invite her home, like many other things, does this have to do with Cheat Codes?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

So I even agree with the etiquette for the world of sex, because if at that moment you have already finished this character's story they are already "boyfriends" in the normal world, then it would be something like Netorare, but then you get to know the world of sex and you know that There everyone belongs to everyone, in other words it wouldn't be a betrayal but everyone can have fun with anyone there.

As for "mother and father", this moment of sex only happens if you don't spend an afternoon with her, then on the same night you go to the living room and she says this to the MC, but not to belittle him, but rather to put it in in his head that he has to be the man of the house, since he still considers himself a kid, and this helps him mature, until after he punches his "father" his mother apologizes for what she said and then they start to be lovers because of their "father's" things, that is, it is the MC who is "stealing" her from her "father", and according to DEV this scene was created with the intention of making the MC grow up and take control of the situation. life and family, which is why he is not considered NTR by them.

Another thing that could be considered is the "glory hole" on the beach, but you see that everyone saw it there in that place and the MC can do as much for him as for other guys and the MC doesn't even care about that, because He knows that later they will come after him to be with him alone.

In other words, from what I've played so far I haven't seen anything about netorare and I'm very against it and nothing has offended me in relation to it, we can say that it has a beginning of Netori, but for that to happen the "mother" has to ask the "father" for a divorce and then be left alone with the MC.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
One question, can these Cheat Codes break the game?

Because I used them once and I saw that the lifeguard after you finish her story, she doesn't let you sit in the chair, Luna, MC's classmate, doesn't have the option to have fun with her, and the teacher after you finish her story you can't invite her home, like many other things, does this have to do with Cheat Codes?
Unfortunately NOT.

The game is broken since the author started introducing new side quests after Mom, Sis and Allaway ( = many years ago). The big problem is that every side quest is conflicting with each other and every side quest is conflicting with the main storyline.

My advice is: don't enter the Sex World for the first time until you have completed every side quest and don't overlap side quests ( = always save before you advance a quest).

The game is virtually unplayable without cheats.

Reactions: Games&Games

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Originally there was proper NTR.
The teacher character would be forced to do sexual stuff with the asshole classmate after he sees the MC on a date with her. You'd catch her in the bathroom just after he's finished with her and he'd make you run drugs for him to delete the images he took. That questline never resolved and I doubt it's resolved now, the guy just vanishes from the game as far as I know.

People cried about it enough that Geseeki removed the NTR and only left the drug running blackmail in. The tag was there because of that, and because of dad fucking mom once or twice. The sex world is a whole other can of worms but it's a lot less NTR-y than the teacher conundrum.

Reactions: loikl
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes