Champinon

May 20, 2017
Wait a minute, Why do this have the NTR tag again? Is it because we all got cucked by patreon and geeseki?

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You totally and utterly got it all wrong.

The game was born in late 2016 as a 100% Summertime Saga copycat. Everything was literally copied from SS (as SS was in late 2016): e v e r y t h i n g - characters, role characters, places, game map, routes and so on.

Then in 2017 someone told him: you can't do this, man. So, the Author thought up the Sexworld plot and used it as the main storyline.

You can see in the OP some preview pictures that don't belong to the game anymore: they were in the game before he revised it and introduced the sexworld plot.

The real bulk and core of the game are mom's, sis' and Miss Allaway's routes. Effie didn't have a route of her own but she was the main dish of the "let's introduce the characters and the game's world before starting the routes".

That's it. Anyone who was there since the beginning of both games' development knows.

Just a reminder: every Patreon funded game back in 2016-2017 had regular monthly updates and their early developments were very fast. This game had monthly updates. Early Summertime Saga updates came out every 2 weeks.

Then the devs started cashing in.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Hi,

I was just doing the side stuff and finished Effie's content but then it kicked me out of the house the next day and I cannot get back in. Any idea what I need to do as I need to do the find mother at home content. Thanks.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
How to finish this task? Head to bed at night not working
Which step are you at? "Head to bed at night" is used several times.

Maybe it expects a specific day of the week? I know that the camping trip is supposed to trigger on a weekend, for example.

Are game-breaking bugs fixed in new version?
The changelog includes a bunch of bugfixes. Whether that means any bugs are actually fixed would require testing, given the poor track record.
I was just doing the side stuff and finished Effie's content but then it kicked me out of the house the next day and I cannot get back in. Any idea what I need to do as I need to do the find mother at home content. Thanks.
You’ll probably need to load an earlier save and do things in another order.

If you can provide more details, I’ll add it to the list of bugs. You might also just file a bug report using the button in the game menu and hope that it will be fixed within the next year…
The Patreon is back up.

Reactions: manneychin

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Kek. Patreon's toying with their prey again. Happened a lot just after 2018 but not of late AFAIK.
Oh well. GeeSeki lucked out and the prize is: A few more turns around the drain.
The Patreon actually seems to have stabilized over the last year. They over lost half the subscribers over the last five years (~1100 to ~515), but it hasn’t been shrinking further in a while. With Geeseki also extracting a bit more money per subscriber, this may be sustainable for the time being.

Also, Geeseki now has the second Patreon, which has been growing to ~250 subscribers (~$1k per month) as well, and continues to expand.

No wonder, really. Geeseki has always had the skill to pull people in and make stuff that seems promising. The team never fully pulled through, but the promise is there. With seven years of experience, and the new game being right in the early honeymoon phase, where looking enticing is more important that actually delivering, it is unsurprising that the new Patreon grows.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Exocrine

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.51b
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Cheat enable in preferences
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.51b

Reactions: Pikamai

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
So I decide to try this again after like a year or two and now animations just get stuck playing forever.
This game is going to be able to sign up for conscription soon and still be as broken and boring as Day 1.
Jesus Christ... Oh well, curiosity sated.

I'd like to remind people once again that entire fandoms have risen and died in the course of this game's development.
7 years so far, probably another decade to go if we're using update version as a metric.
This game is taking longer to finish than fathers take to get back from the store.

2 guys are making Ultrakill and it's insanely high quality, it came out 4 years ago.
5 people made Cult of The Lamb in 4 years and it's kicking ass and updating still.
A single person made Axiom Verge in 5 years and a sequel a few years after.
Stardew Valley was made by a single person over the course of 4 years and it just released a major, huge update.
3 people made Hollow Knight over the course of 4 years.
The people who are working on Palworld are learning Unreal as they go coming off of Unity.
Motherfucking Terraria has 12 employees and that game has 4000 items and shit to collect.

Meanwhile, at the ranch, this man is making a Visual Novel. On Ren'py. With extremely limited interactions, the most minimalist corporate art style possible, and a very barebones nonsensical story. This game is so basic it could clean out stomach acid, and he can't loop and end 2-frame animations.
Were it not for the creeper allegations I'd put him right next to Yandev to be honest, maybe lower.

Edit: I was going to list out some bugs but like.. why? lol

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Netorare-lite. Your (!not)Dad fucks your Mum. And because there's a sex world you may see some characters that aren't "yours" having sex outside of you but that's it I think.
Honestly, the father fucking the mother is not a netorare for me, because the MC had an affair with the mother when the two (father and mother) were fighting, but then she accepted his apology and they became a couple again, she never separated from him to be with the MC alone, so that's a normal thing for me. And as for the characters who aren't LIs of the MC having sex, it's something normal in real life.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes