f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Is it only me who find out only one scene with Miss Lashey the Principal, or that I haven't find the rest? Really need loads of her scene :(

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
for those confused about streets, i have a feeling it will be expanded more in the next update, i think it was put in just as a test and thats it, there is a new character (shop owner violet hair) that we still need to be introduced to (sort of i guess)

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So I am stucked with the mom route. On my phone it says sleep at night but nothing happends when I sleep at night. What am I missing?

sarge301

Sep 27, 2017
cheatcode: druggopile

Alpha 0.16a - The Troublemaker Update
+Complied to Patreon’s Guidelines by disabling the ability to go down any of the banned routes
+Jane Story Progression
+Compressed Town Map and Phone Assets
+Grammar and Typo Fixes
+Added New Characters (Mina, Grundle Sam, Steve)
+Added the Roleplayers as clickable characters in the Comic book store backroom
+Added Effie as a clickable character at the park at Night
+Added Effie as a clickable character in the classroom in the Morning
+Added Steve in the Nightclub
+Added Miss Lashley to the Principal’s Office
+Added Grundle Sam and an introduction conversation in the Stuff and Things Store
+Added Skill Items Assets
+Added Dialogue with Hitomi where she mentions the Adult Store
+Added Dialogue with Jane where the MC mentions interacting with the bartender
+Added Art Asset for Cheer the Missus Up Errand Scenes
+Added Art Asset for Jane’s 20Q Scene
+Added Art Asset for Jane in the Adult Store Scene
+Added Adult Store Backroom BG
+Added Principal’s Office as an accessible room in the school after you visit the fight club
+Added Website Link to the Game’s Main Menu
+Completed Adult Store
+Improve Miss Allaway button in the Classroom
+Fixed Trigger in the Sex World so you can’t initiate any Jane Side Story
+Fixed Bug in the Sex World where dad is meant to be there sleeping with the Missus
+Fixed the Missus Cunnilingus’ trigger scene
+Fixed Bug that assumes you already asked the Missus out on a Dinner Date and awaits for you to buy a suit
+Fixed Map Disabling Bug before asking the Missus out on a Dinner Date
+Fixed Jacob’s Sprite position so he’s facing right when touring the MC in the comic book store
+Fixed the Missus’ Dialogue where she treats the anal scene as if it was her vagene
+Fixed Jane’s Phone Objectives
+Fixed Bug when accessing Jane’s stream at the wrong time and or day
+Fixed Bug where the Missus is in bed sleeping when she’s suppose to be out in the Park
+Fixed Bug at the cinema where you gain $60 if you ask your date to pay for the movie
+Fixed Bug that didn’t allow allow an option before watching a Romance Movie with the Missus

Its really not worth it TBH

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
cheatcode: druggopile

Alpha 0.16a - The Troublemaker Update
+Complied to Patreon’s Guidelines by disabling the ability to go down any of the banned routes
+Jane Story Progression
+Compressed Town Map and Phone Assets
+Grammar and Typo Fixes
+Added New Characters (Mina, Grundle Sam, Steve)
+Added the Roleplayers as clickable characters in the Comic book store backroom
+Added Effie as a clickable character at the park at Night
+Added Effie as a clickable character in the classroom in the Morning
+Added Steve in the Nightclub
+Added Miss Lashley to the Principal’s Office
+Added Grundle Sam and an introduction conversation in the Stuff and Things Store
+Added Skill Items Assets
+Added Dialogue with Hitomi where she mentions the Adult Store
+Added Dialogue with Jane where the MC mentions interacting with the bartender
+Added Art Asset for Cheer the Missus Up Errand Scenes
+Added Art Asset for Jane’s 20Q Scene
+Added Art Asset for Jane in the Adult Store Scene
+Added Adult Store Backroom BG
+Added Principal’s Office as an accessible room in the school after you visit the fight club
+Added Website Link to the Game’s Main Menu
+Completed Adult Store
+Improve Miss Allaway button in the Classroom
+Fixed Trigger in the Sex World so you can’t initiate any Jane Side Story
+Fixed Bug in the Sex World where dad is meant to be there sleeping with the Missus
+Fixed the Missus Cunnilingus’ trigger scene
+Fixed Bug that assumes you already asked the Missus out on a Dinner Date and awaits for you to buy a suit
+Fixed Map Disabling Bug before asking the Missus out on a Dinner Date
+Fixed Jacob’s Sprite position so he’s facing right when touring the MC in the comic book store
+Fixed the Missus’ Dialogue where she treats the anal scene as if it was her vagene
+Fixed Jane’s Phone Objectives
+Fixed Bug when accessing Jane’s stream at the wrong time and or day
+Fixed Bug where the Missus is in bed sleeping when she’s suppose to be out in the Park
+Fixed Bug at the cinema where you gain $60 if you ask your date to pay for the movie
+Fixed Bug that didn’t allow allow an option before watching a Romance Movie with the Missus

Its really not worth it TBH
What banned routes? Is incest not allowed any more?

sarge301

Sep 27, 2017
What banned routes? Is incest not allowed any more?
yea its banned under the new guideline of patreon

"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
yea its banned under the new guideline of patreon

"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing this type of content, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."
But that's basically half the game content :/ hopefully a LewdPatcher patch comes out or something

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes