Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Wait-wait-waitwaitwait... I played this one to see what's new since the last time I've played it a few months ago and I like the tweaks and changes(although for that money some extra content would be nice already), but I also noticed the "Mom and Sis routes got disabled cuz of Patreon" thing in quests.
Is that serious or more like a "Here's a secret password to re-enable them." type thing?

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Hello, I've played this before I think it was 0.13 or 0.14 something like that, but constantly I've read about bad updates, low content etc. Should I continue to wait for 0.18/19 version in hopes of getting some major update or is it safe to play?

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Disappointing update and I'm not really one to complain. Maybe he has a lot in his plate right now that's why we got an underwhelming update?

Reactions: boat#2

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Password is to enable cheats. the Patch is to enable the mom and sis routes which do get updated but not officially due to Patreon being cunt lords.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Password is to enable cheats. the Patch is to enable the mom and sis routes which do get updated but not officially due to Patreon being cunt lords.
Yeah, I know about the cheat password, I just meant if there's another one for extra stuff, but what Patch? I didn't see any-Oooohh! There's a PATCH in the OP! Now I found it. Thanks a bunch. :D

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Why this game always shows the screen capture info (after hitting ''S'') in the center of the screen ? What the fuck to put that in the middle of the scene ...and it lasts for too long ! Jesus, change that !

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes