Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is it me or people don't know how to use the patch?
It's not just you. It's certainly not just this game either.

Too many don't bother to look at the first page when there's any sort of update/change/new version.
At the same time, probably more who are too lazy to do a basic search of the thread with the provided (and ridiculously easy to use) search functions.

I'm willing to believe there's a minority of users who genuinely don't know how to do some things, and are possibly too afraid to try for fear of "breaking" something.
At the end of the day though, either trial and error or applying some common sense and such issues quickly cease to be.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Question. Where does the Lactation part is in this game?
That's currently under planned content, I believe. If you check out his patreon page it will have a list of fetishes that should be in the game. Followed by some that will be added during the course of development and a list of possible fetishes.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I'm willing to believe there's a minority of users who genuinely don't know how to do some things, and are possibly too afraid to try for fear of "breaking" something.
Could be because there's another major game that had content removed and the patch to put it back in is a game-breaking unofficial patch. People might just assume the one here is the same way.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Could be because there's another major game that had content removed and the patch to put it back in is a game-breaking unofficial patch. People might just assume the one here is the same way.
Let me rephrase it for you... The minority who are dumb as fuck about computer related issues beyond the basics. Power on/off, mouse & keyboard, watching videos online etc.
Not the kind of people who have the common sense to keep the compressed archive(s) of a game they've downloaded from here in case they make changes to the files that are irreversible and would normally require downloading it again.

People you wouldn't trust to follow basic instructions in using regedit.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alright everyone there is news.

Hey, guys!

I'm back from my month hiatus. Thank you for sticking around while I worked on some of my other projects (no they're nothing to do with h-games).

First thing on people's minds is the release dates. I've changed the countdown on the game's website [ back somewhere in April but to officially reiterate it to everyone, the releases are as follows:

Alpha 0.17 - 7 Day Early Access - 7th of May
Alpha 0.17 - 3 Day Early Access - 10th of May
Alpha 0.17 - All Patron Access - 14th of May
Alpha 0.16 - Public Access - 14th of May

I've officially brought onto the team an artist to help me with the workload. We'll do our best and get as much done between now and the 7th, before we work on 0.18.

0.17, although primarily a Miss Allaway story update, will include the Missus' dream sequence and world character interactions. I really wanna get the world character interactions done to flesh out the locations more and give life to the town so you'll see a whole lot of that. It's the little things. I'm aiming to get most if not all the characters assigned approx 15 lines of conversations so I don't have to worry about it for 0.18 and any other future updates.

There will be no Jane story updates in this release version but there most likely will be in 0.18. After fixing a few conversations with the Missus and adding her dream sequences, she'll basically be done for now (until we revisit her later down the line to add onto her).

I'm very quickly getting back into the swing of things and I'm basically just ticking off check boxes now. Streams will continue this week.

If you have any questions or general queries, let me know. Again, if you mention the 'M' or 'S' names in relation to the banned themes, your comment will be deleted. Please use Missus and Jane.

Thank you for your patience and eagerness for the release. Future general updates will go back to Patron-Only updates, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and excited to get back into development.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Its Nice to know that there a site for this not just a Patreon page.
Could some one put/add this to the OP ?

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Alright everyone there is news.

Hey, guys!

I'm back from my month hiatus. Thank you for sticking around while I worked on some of my other projects (no they're nothing to do with h-games).

First thing on people's minds is the release dates. I've changed the countdown on the game's website [ back somewhere in April but to officially reiterate it to everyone, the releases are as follows:

Alpha 0.17 - 7 Day Early Access - 7th of May
Alpha 0.17 - 3 Day Early Access - 10th of May
Alpha 0.17 - All Patron Access - 14th of May
Alpha 0.16 - Public Access - 14th of May

I've officially brought onto the team an artist to help me with the workload. We'll do our best and get as much done between now and the 7th, before we work on 0.18.

0.17, although primarily a Miss Allaway story update, will include the Missus' dream sequence and world character interactions. I really wanna get the world character interactions done to flesh out the locations more and give life to the town so you'll see a whole lot of that. It's the little things. I'm aiming to get most if not all the characters assigned approx 15 lines of conversations so I don't have to worry about it for 0.18 and any other future updates.

There will be no Jane story updates in this release version but there most likely will be in 0.18. After fixing a few conversations with the Missus and adding her dream sequences, she'll basically be done for now (until we revisit her later down the line to add onto her).

I'm very quickly getting back into the swing of things and I'm basically just ticking off check boxes now. Streams will continue this week.

If you have any questions or general queries, let me know. Again, if you mention the 'M' or 'S' names in relation to the banned themes, your comment will be deleted. Please use Missus and Jane.

Thank you for your patience and eagerness for the release. Future general updates will go back to Patron-Only updates, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and excited to get back into development.
:eazyHype:

Ssean03

Apr 19, 2018
Is the sister route extended in 16a?if so..how far from the part where the sister's supposed to see you down the basement?

Nik45

May 5, 2018
O.16a does anybody have a link for this version on android!! Please give it to me

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reactions: Skykid
May 1, 2018
never tried this game...lets see how it is..THANKS FOR UPLOADING IT:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::)

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes