MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
iam just playing this game, how to fuck drunk girl on night beach? i always fucked by fish :idontcare:x'D
it's a charisma thing. Too low and you get fish on the D, too high and you get the same.

The bar is broken into three stages. To bump the swimming drunk girl, you want to build charisma to about the end of the second stage but not a point over and I think not a point or two under.

It's a narrow margin for error.

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
How do i increase my skills? I run every day at the park and i get just the holding, same with the club.....

Stapher

Nov 20, 2017
I installed the incest patch as instructed (PC, extracted the fan_fix folder with the .rpy and rpyc to the game folder), but it still seems like the route with the mom and sister is blocked. The objectives still says they are disabled. Are they supposed to show the objectives as normal? Or do I have to do something, like get my stats up, to be able to progress?

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
How the fuk do i get skill points??? I just get the hold thing but nothing else...how do inget them? Is there a cheat code that i let you to add them? Far as i know just "ghostedmoon" works at all but not at the skill poijts, it jist adds me the max skill points limit..... Help please

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
How the fuk do i get skill points??? I just get the hold thing but nothing else...how do inget them? Is there a cheat code that i let you to add them? Far as i know just "ghostedmoon" works at all but not at the skill poijts, it jist adds me the max skill points limit..... Help please
I have to say I agree with this one. It's not made clear what exactly you do to gain skill as opposed to increase maximum skill. The old system made sense (increase skill points, when you get better you can increase it even more) even though the more skilled you get, the less you need that many extra points. Now the skill learning increases the maximum and for some reason you can fail the lowest learning without any indication as to why, and I can't see how to obtain skill points without the trinkets. The game should be clarifying this, and I hope when the next update happens they'll be able to let us know the method.

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
One of the odd part of this game is when you have to find sister at the adult shop... Or i am too bad, or my english is even worse than i thaught but i can't find her..... Where did she go? In the adult shop didn't find her, same with the street between the adult shop and the work in progress construction... In the night club can't enter on day light .. So it's a bug or i am bad?

YodasBeast

Jan 8, 2018
One of the odd part of this game is when you have to find sister at the adult shop... Or i am too bad, or my english is even worse than i thaught but i can't find her..... Where did she go? In the adult shop didn't find her, same with the street between the adult shop and the work in progress construction... In the night club can't enter on day light .. So it's a bug or i am bad?
She goes into the backroom of the shop. I don't remember if you click on the door to the backroom or the girl working there, but one of them activates the scene.

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
She goes into the backroom of the shop. I don't remember if you click on the door to the backroom or the girl working there, but one of them activates the scene.
None of them, i get into the shop, askijg hitomi but nothing, going in the backroom nothing.... I'm not sure if it's because of the version 0.15b or it's a bug

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes