Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey all. New to the thread and zone. I am in need of some help. Just got v16 with the disabled routes. Downloaded the patch but cant seem to get it to work. Playing on a samsung tablet running android. No matter what i try the game keeps saying the routes are disabled.
Did you follow the instructions given for Android versions on the page you download the incest patch?

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Did you follow the instructions given for Android versions on the page you download the incest patch?
Yes sir. As best I could. That is part of the problem. I couldnt find the emulated storage section to paste it to. If anyone knows of a video walkthru that would be great. Or idiot instructions like I had asked for. Thanx for responding.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes sir. As best I could. That is part of the problem. I couldnt find the emulated storage section to paste it to. If anyone knows of a video walkthru that would be great. Or idiot instructions like I had asked for. Thanx for responding.
Unfortunately I'm not one of the "hip & cool kids" who play games on mobile devices/tablets, so that's about as much help as I can give.:(
Well, outside of Star Command and Shadowrun Returns... Except I play them on my PC too, so I quickly lost any reason for gaming on Android.
Funny thing is, if developers made updated versions of old games for mobile/tablet, they'd probably be able to make a killing.

Apologies if it should have been yes ma'am snugglepuff. Thanx again for your help.
No apologies needed, my boobs are now (happily) a more manly match for my penis & testicles... Exercise is a wonderful thing, but does nothing for rapidly spreading grey hairs on my chest!XD

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Unfortunately I'm not one of the "hip & cool kids" who play games on mobile devices/tablets, so that's about as much help as I can give.:(
Well, outside of Star Command and Shadowrun Returns... Except I play them on my PC too, so I quickly lost any reason for gaming on Android.
Funny thing is, if developers made updated versions of old games for mobile/tablet, they'd probably be able to make a killing.

No apologies needed, my boobs are now (happily) a more manly match for my penis & testicles... Exercise is a wonderful thing, but does nothing for rapidly spreading grey hairs on my chest!XD
I know that pain all too well... thanx anyway SP.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Well my problem remains. Any help from anyone is much appreciated. I wont be insulted if you call me a dumbass as long as you can help. Thanks in advance.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I am in dire need of help. The blocked routes really take alot out of fun out of this game. Can anyone tell me how i would know if the patch is working? Will the phone objectives change and stop saying the routes blocked? Please help, its the android version. I have wasted so much time on this for a zero return on my investment.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I am in dire need of help. The blocked routes really take alot out of fun out of this game. Can anyone tell me how i would know if the patch is working? Will the phone objectives change and stop saying the routes blocked? Please help, its the android version. I have wasted so much time on this for a zero return on my investment.
it will just show you the objective like before the blocking was integrated

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Thanx for that answer Yat. You wouldnt happen to know how to get the damn patch working would you? The instructions for android at lewdlab havent helped. I really dont know what the hell im doing wrong, i feel like i keep walking into a wall. Quite frustrating. Anybody else have any advice chime on in. I appreciate the help.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Pretty please, somebody using android who has downloaded the patch and has it working right, HELP! I have no damn clue what im doing wrong or just plain not doing that the damn thing wont work. I am at a complete loss on how to get the routes reopened, and it sucks. A breakdown of what to do or pointing me in the right direction would be helpful beyond words. Thanks to those of you who have responded so far.

Holy shit snacks! I finally got the patch to work. Dont know what the hell i did different for sure but it is working! Thank you everyone who responded or even tried to think of ways to help. You have my gratitude!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes