granjam

Jan 8, 2018
did having sex with Effie first night get changed? all i can get is a blowjob and a black screen for spending the night. any help would be appreciated
I think it's based on relationship points now. I had this problem, but after relationship points increased I could do the other stuff.

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
I think it's based on relationship points now. I had this problem, but after relationship points increased I could do the other stuff.
So it's just locked off completely in a legitimate playthrough? I'm done with the game and have the maximum number of points you can get by playing normally.

I used the cheats to bump up the points to the maximum and the next button shows up. That's so weird.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
So it's just locked off completely in a legitimate playthrough? I'm done with the game and have the maximum number of points you can get by playing normally.

I used the cheats to bump up the points to the maximum and the next button shows up. That's so weird.
Not really. After the first time, you can visit Effie in the afternoon at the cafe and spend 3 Charisma points for 1 Relationship point by choosing "Hey gorgeous." You need at least 6 Relationship points to have sex with her.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Hey all. New to the thread and zone. I am in need of some help. Just got v16 with the disabled routes. Downloaded the patch but cant seem to get it to work. Playing on a samsung tablet running android. No matter what i try the game keeps saying the routes are disabled. Does anyone know if the patch changes that on the objectives? And can anyone please give me an idiots walkthru on how to install the patch for android on a tablet? Me being the idiot in question. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help and advice given!

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes