Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Been a while since I was here. It's almost comforting knowing it's almost as much of a parade of the same questions over and over again as in the Summertime Saga or Urban Demon threads. Well, not almost, but you know.

Forever waiting on principal, teacher, and lifeguard lady....
I know man. What is it with these games and having big-titted, older women as principals? I want 'em.

I'm starting to think I have a thing for women in power. Help.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What is it with these games and having big-titted, older women as principals? I want 'em.

I'm starting to think I have a thing for women in power. Help.
Same thing for me....the waiting for development and sex or other scenes with the principals in A town uncovered and in Summertime Saga is really killing me !

They have so much to offer !!! And so much fantasies can be developped with them. Gooo....

(I know that we are not on the thread of Summertime Saga, but I really not understand why they give life to an history with a weird creature living in the water when you can already develop great scenario with an existing big fat tits principal who is there in the story since the beginning...seem really identical to our story in A town uncovered !)

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
(I know that we are not on the thread of Summertime Saga, but I really not understand why they give life to an history with a weird creature living in the water when you can already develop great scenario with an existing big fat tits principal who is there in the story since the beginning...seem really identical to our story in A town uncovered !)
Because it's fun.

Reactions: Shardoom

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Because it's fun.
Personnaly, when i want to play at a game that is supposed to be incest and to be "normal", i am really not attracted by fictional fantastic non human creatures that appear in the story... You had fun to be sucked by a giant aquatic plant ? Weird but it is a fantasy like another for sure. But my point was just saying that I am really interested to see some development with the big fat tits principal in these 2 games, including the one of the present thread. So just hope that this side of this story will move on fast forward soon.

Reactions: Trapezio

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Personnaly, when i want to play at a game that is supposed to be incest and to be "normal", i am really not attracted by fictional fantastic non human creatures that appear in the story... You had fun to be sucked by a giant aquatic plant ? Weird but it is a fantasy like another for sure. But my point was just saying that I am really interested to see some development with the big fat tits principal in these 2 games, including the one of the present thread. So just hope that this side of this story will move on fast forward soon.
Sorry you hate fun.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Sorry you hate fun.
Wow...Ok...I think the discussion is closed. You are really unpleasant. It is like personnal attacks since you have answered the first time at my posts...and for nothing.

Mais bon, il y a des gens comme ça. (I think you speak french - me too).
But anyway, some people are like that.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Wow...Ok...I think the discussion is closed. You are really unpleasant. It is like personnal attacks since you have answered the first time at my posts...and for nothing.

Mais bon, il y a des gens comme ça. (I think you speak french - me too).
But anyway, some people are like that.
Kek. Ok.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Mike, Rando is just pulling your leg, don't take it personally. :p

I agree with you, for what it's worth, but this isn't really the place to have that discussion.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Mike, Rando is just pulling your leg, don't take it personally. :p

I agree with you, for what it's worth, but this isn't really the place to have that discussion.
Good ! If its just the leg, its ok ! ;)
Rando got me !
Sorry to not "had fun" today with you Rando ! ;)
But...I LIKE BIG FAT TITS PRINCIPALS !!! so bring them in our incest stories!!!!! :D

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
iam just playing this game, how to fuck drunk girl on night beach? i always fucked by fish :idontcare:x'D

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes