ashw

Mar 13, 2017
In the change log it reads '+compressed the new scenes.' does that mean there is new content, continued stories?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
can someone explain to me how to install the incest patch?

The instructions on the website make no sense as i dont know where those folders should be as they simply tell you in which folder to put it but not where said folder is to be found. And i have no idea where the game puts said data.

Thanks.

Generalgrande

Jul 5, 2017
can someone explain to me how to install the incest patch?

The instructions on the website make no sense as i dont know where those folders should be as they simply tell you in which folder to put it but not where said folder is to be found. And i have no idea where the game puts said data.

Thanks.
Inside the "A Town Uncovered" folder, there should be a file named "game". Take the patch file and drop it in the "game" folder.

tipplez

Nov 24, 2017
The incest was removed because patreon do not allow it anymore, that patch changes the script and puts incest back in the game. For exemple Mom was not Main character Mom anymore, but with the patch she is his mom again.
Actually nothing was removed, it was just turned off. The triggers to advance each quest to step 1 were disabled, you can just advance to the first step with console commands and it will work from there on.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
For those of you who were wondering like myself if there is any new content nope nothing new for main or side stories sadly

Reactions: GAB
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes