LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
funny i can't find it's folder anywhere for the android, any clue what's the name? can't find any like "a_town, uncovered," any lol none

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
As someone who has never played this. How much content? I've seen the change log and all i see is bug fix/minor updates.
Depending on how fast you read, and how fast you figure out the sandbox, between 3-6 hours total. Initially I was not liking the look of the game - I don't like the "South Park" art style (I hate the show), but after the first little bit of gameplay the art style started to grow on me.

Ultimately, I'm a fan now. :)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Depending on how fast you read, and how fast you figure out the sandbox, between 3-6 hours total. Initially I was not liking the look of the game - I don't like the "South Park" art style (I hate the show), but after the first little bit of gameplay the art style started to grow on me.

You don't like south park?
What do not get the jokes? Or is the humor not to your liking?

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
You don't like south park?
What do not get the jokes? Or is the humor not to your liking?
Don't like the humor, mostly - I've never been a fan of crass expense jokes, and the show just oozed "low production values" every time I'd catch a glimpse when a friend was watching.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Don't like the humor, mostly - I've never been a fan of crass expense jokes, and the show just oozed "low production values" every time I'd catch a glimpse when a friend was watching.
Well the animation is hand made i believe using paper cut outs. Or maybe that was the first season only.
Art is art. remember claymation? That was some good stuff. At least to me it was...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

f a n?

is he paying you secretly for saying these things or something. How can you be a fan of such slander

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Can't check on Jane at Effies (loop), beach with hitomi ? and if I use time travel for Jane quest can't work for Helen(boxes)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Still can't get threesome scene. I'm after the main story part where MC gets freaked out by note on his window, sis had me help her with her cam session (once, if it makes any difference), and mom hasn't given me the opportunity to advance anything. I have also noticed that the option to have mom help MC sleep is gone.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes