bill r

Feb 9, 2018
Can't check on Jane at Effies (loop), beach with hitomi ? and if I use time travel for Jane quest can't work for Helen(boxes)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Still can't get threesome scene. I'm after the main story part where MC gets freaked out by note on his window, sis had me help her with her cam session (once, if it makes any difference), and mom hasn't given me the opportunity to advance anything. I have also noticed that the option to have mom help MC sleep is gone.

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
I haven't played this for like a year but I'm betting there's no real content added since then.

Feb 7, 2018
Still can't get threesome scene. I'm after the main story part where MC gets freaked out by note on his window, sis had me help her with her cam session (once, if it makes any difference), and mom hasn't given me the opportunity to advance anything. I have also noticed that the option to have mom help MC sleep is gone.
Are you using a save?

I had the same issue with using saves. Did a clean start and didn't get through everything and I got it to trigger. Never had anything with the sex world pop up or any of the "new" footage.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
could someone tell me if there is any guide to this game? :unsure:
you don't really need a guide. the quest log tells you exactly what you need and the quests are really simple to do anyway. the main story doesnt really cross over with any of the side stories either, so it's fairly straightforward

As someone who has never played this. How much content? I've seen the change log and all i see is bug fix/minor updates.
overall it has a good amount of content so far, but it takes a long time before any new content is added

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Yea Effie scenes are stuck in a loop, Jane is bugged at Ch 24, and somehow can't trigger Hitomi on the beach.

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
how do i go to the beach with hitomi?
beach with hitomi
can't get pass Hitomi visit the beach
somehow can't trigger Hitomi on the beach.
Dug into the code. Seems that Hitomi's beach triggers are disabled so there's no way to progress. It's in archive.rpa/scenes/beach/main/day/main/beachmain_day.rpy if anyone wants to uncomment the block and see if any of it even works.

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Its a good story to follow but as for artwork it could use some improvement.
Also even with the cheatcode stats do not apply so just use the money to buy stuff.
when is the next ersion?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone please upload a save with all scenes unlocked in replay gallery? Honestly I just don't want to play the game for the second time but curious about scenes.

3.20 star(s) 86 Votes