Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Question ?
Is the "Old saves are not compatible" on the OP still true ?
Yep. Also dark1, this update is focusing on the main story but, not much happens in regards to sex world content. Some more character interactions happen but other than that it's primarily just placeholder art and sprites with dialogue.
Whats going on in the background?
Did somebody ran out of colors?
The beginning of a lot of placeholder art. Seriously, four months of work and this is the result.

Reactions: dark1

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck at "Chapter 4" of Jane's quest. The part where the hint says to check out her room? I've checked it at every point of the day, but nothing happens. Am I supposed to click on something?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned, it tooks almost the same amount of time that Summertime and it's not as good, but well fanboys defend it for a reason

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I'm stuck at "Chapter 4" of Jane's quest. The part where the hint says to check out her room? I've checked it at every point of the day, but nothing happens. Am I supposed to click on something?
I think that's the step where you find the note on the floor in her room - it's in the back, between the beanbags and her bed.

when you get to find out how you can get into the VIP area let me know.
You can't get into the VIP area yet - that's likely content for later when Zariah gets some story time.

How to increase luck limit?
Intel: Study at school.
Stamina: Run in the park.
Luck: Play cards at the comic book store.
Strength: Fight in the fight club (nighttime only).
Charisma: Dance at the club (nighttime only).

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes