Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
News.

Hi,
Just a quick update on what's been going on. After releasing the 2 week early access and other than the occasional bug fixing, I took a needed break to work on something else just to keep my sanity. Alpha 0.24 is now available for $3+ Patrons and Alpha 0.23 available for Public and $1+ Patrons.
Other than that, I've filtered out all of the artist applicants and have picked one to join the team. I'm currently setting up tasks and scenes for them to work on.
On the other hand, we are now down a programmer. We'll see how our work flow works before I consider bringing on another programmer. Outsourcing 80% of the art workload to someone else and me being the primary programmer may just be the right combination for what we can afford right now.
In other news, I've posted a poll about the new H-scene and the winner came to be 'Accidentally penetrating Hitomi'. You guys seem to wanna see how that plays out. Robert and I have briefly discussed it and have concluded on one idea. I hope you like how it turns out.
I'll be running another poll at the start of September for Patron-voted h-scene #3. Just a reminded that only $5+ patrons get a vote and $10+ patrons' votes count as 3.
We don't wanna have another 4-month gap in between releases so the next release will be mid-October. I can't just 'release when its ready' because that does more harm than good for development. If you're one that doesn't like the amount of content in an update, then skip the release and play a later one, ain't rocket science. Cool? cool.
Thanks for your patience and support, peace.

Reactions: throw_nws

magus448

May 22, 2018
to advance your mother/landlady storyline do you "have" to catch her having sex with her husband at night?
Yeah. That scene is harsh. Surprised the MC isn't more mad at her. Repaid karma comes from an unlikely source later. WTH was she thinking. She should have gone through lengths to get the MC's forgiveness after her petty spiteful actions. Could have ruined her relationship with him beyond repair and ended up dead to him.

Crazy part is, that isn't her real husband. Just his double from the parallel sex world. Her real one was likley a sacrifice in the other world.

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah. That scene is harsh. Surprised the MC isn't more mad at her. Repaid karma comes from an unlikely source later. WTH was she thinking. She should have gone through lengths to get the MC's forgiveness after her petty spiteful actions. Could have ruined her relationship with him beyond repair and ended up dead to him.

Crazy part is, that isn't her real husband. Just his double from the parallel sex world. Her real one was likley a sacrifice in the other world.
No he is still alive

Breon Flowers

Jun 20, 2018

thx

Kongeener

Jul 6, 2017
Temporary: buy your jane's love in her bedroom
for people who has that problem u need more relationship points with jane i solved it with maybe u can gain more points in the game but i didnt see a way to do it without cheating :)

Reactions: Lord of the Worms

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
Returning to this game after some time and i have a question, is there an actual sex scene with the milf/mom in the couch or is just an endless breast rub/nipple suc? Or after some time you actually get to have sex with her, like it says something like that you have to obey and some day you get lucky, and i know you get to score after the dinner date, im asking if theres a specific scene for spending the evening watching tv.
To anyone that answers thanks beforehand.

Mar 26, 2019
Temporary: buy your jane's love in her bedroom
for people who has that problem u need more relationship points with jane i solved it with maybe u can gain more points in the game but i didnt see a way to do it without cheating :)
Yeah, I solved this by activating cheats, maxing out all the skills (should have done that at the start, silly me for trying to grind, I guess :/ ) and increasing my points with Jane. Kinda weird.

Mar 26, 2019
Returning to this game after some time and i have a question, is there an actual sex scene with the milf/mom in the couch or is just an endless breast rub/nipple suc? Or after some time you actually get to have sex with her, like it says something like that you have to obey and some day you get lucky, and i know you get to score after the dinner date, im asking if theres a specific scene for spending the evening watching tv.
To anyone that answers thanks beforehand.
AFAIK there isn't an actual sex scene on the couch, the "mom-son time" continues every day until the day you decide to skip it. That's all I will say. Play and experience what follows! :)

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
AFAIK there isn't an actual sex scene on the couch, the "mom-son time" continues every day until the day you decide to skip it. That's all I will say. Play and experience what follows! :)
Ive already ended mom storyline, thats why im asking, after her history ends you can still spend the evening watching tv but you just get the same dialog and scene over and over.

Mar 26, 2019
Ive already ended mom storyline, thats why im asking, after her history ends you can still spend the evening watching tv but you just get the same dialog and scene over and over.
Oh, I see. I think that's it, then. You can replay the night scene by going to the mom's room at night and saying you have trouble sleeping.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes