exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
News.

Hi,
Just a quick update on what's been going on. After releasing the 2 week early access and other than the occasional bug fixing, I took a needed break to work on something else just to keep my sanity. Alpha 0.24 is now available for $3+ Patrons and Alpha 0.23 available for Public and $1+ Patrons.
Other than that, I've filtered out all of the artist applicants and have picked one to join the team. I'm currently setting up tasks and scenes for them to work on.
On the other hand, we are now down a programmer. We'll see how our work flow works before I consider bringing on another programmer. Outsourcing 80% of the art workload to someone else and me being the primary programmer may just be the right combination for what we can afford right now.
In other news, I've posted a poll about the new H-scene and the winner came to be 'Accidentally penetrating Hitomi'. You guys seem to wanna see how that plays out. Robert and I have briefly discussed it and have concluded on one idea. I hope you like how it turns out.
I'll be running another poll at the start of September for Patron-voted h-scene #3. Just a reminded that only $5+ patrons get a vote and $10+ patrons' votes count as 3.
We don't wanna have another 4-month gap in between releases so the next release will be mid-October. I can't just 'release when its ready' because that does more harm than good for development. If you're one that doesn't like the amount of content in an update, then skip the release and play a later one, ain't rocket science. Cool? cool.
Thanks for your patience and support, peace.
Poor artist that is going to join the team he is going to do all the art cause lets face it 4 months and geeseki showed absolutly nothing in question of art, all the art he did was less then a month of work (i could say even less then a month but to not act like he didnt work). Lets hope this artist doesnt quit cause of overload of stuff to do cause Geeseki proved this last update to be lazy.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Poor artist that is going to join the team he is going to do all the art cause lets face it 4 months and geeseki showed absolutly nothing in question of art, all the art he did was less then a month of work (i could say even less then a month but to not act like he didnt work). Lets hope this artist doesnt quit cause of overload of stuff to do cause Geeseki proved this last update to be lazy.
I can't disagree with you there. The entire update felt so poorly put together I felt like I was watching something that was held together only be duct tape, and glue being paraded as a proper update. Geeseki seriously needs to figure out what the fuck he wants out of this game and make a plan around it and fucking stick to it, else we're gonna keep getting updates like this. And gods, I've rarely ever been this mad at an update that a game puts out, but demons of above and below that entire 'update' was a complete cluster fuck. I can only hope that the mod that's being worked actually turns out to be better.

Reactions: exirock

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I see people argue about NTR contents. There still have NTR in this current patch?
nope, just seems like it... you can avoid it
but the sister, teacher, and the other girl in the nude beach is unavoidable... they keep their routine on the nude beach sucking dicks in the glory hole tent event if after you are done doing their side stories, that's just it, dunno if u consider that NTR
xD

Mattock

May 27, 2018
There's A critical bug in the Android port you can't press this shop
to be able to talk with the lady inside and progress the quest
View attachment 100566

When you start at this specific quest
View attachment 100567
So basically you're stuck
Confirming bug. Can't progress past this point on Android Port. Hopefully a fix will drop soon.
hello fellow ATown-lovers,
confirming bug for 0.18c-android from OP!
had a hard time to get-around-it...but that's my workaround:
-you've been told to find answers around town
-you've been to:
--cafe
--beach
--"townstreet"(that's the "suspicious block" with Hitomi)
--park
but the hitbox for the retailstore in the mall just doesn't show itself!
now you need to activate the telephone-cheats(at your computer at home; pw:staticfour)
then activate the cheats in your phone
that enables the "Bug Testing Fail Safe" on your computer at home
choose "Main Story": "Your current Chapter Number for the Main story is 33"
then "Manually enter a Chapter Number" -> 34
exit to town, then come back at home and have a talk with mum
YEAH!
(be warned tho, story'll end quite quick after that...)

this'll loose you one dialogue with "janae"! (mebbe on further updates more coz a var is set there, but as long as there's no new android-version, I kinda don't bother...)

additionally...for the very adventurous of you...here's an explanation on how to edit your savegame to "bring-back" the IC-content!
but be warned! this'll be no easy doing...(spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------- EDIT 13.9.19 -----------
(hex)-edited a save from mine:
attached archive: ATownUncovered-0.18c_apk_-_8-1-LT1.7z
-done all side-quests only missGoAllTheWay's last step is missing
(-iirc this is somewhere 2nd week)
-did "bring-IC-back"-var (but not started any mum or sis (side-)quests)
-cheats activated (not used, except set main_story to 27(from33); went to retailstore and set "back" to 33 by save-editing)

!click Janae to continue!

(
-NOW you ~COULD~ "EXIT" to:
--review all "Find answers around town"
--esp. view Hitomi ( - if hitomi_points >= 5 different! )
---if skill_str > 7 different again
----(tho all not too much wantable(imho))
-(WARNING! "EXIT"ing will of course leave you with the stuck-bug!...this is just for exploration-purposes) )

Last edited:

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
News.

patreonupdate-20190912.jpg

Hey guys, sorry its been a while since the last update.
There hasn't been much to comment on.
I've had some art sketches sent to my artist to work on as I've been working on some Patron-voted H-scenes. I've got the base/rig sorted out, now I just need to animate them and have them coded in which will take me the whole of tomorrow.
The past two patron-suggested and voted h-scene winners are 'Accidental penetration with Hitomi' and 'Miss Allaway Missionary in your Bed'.
The idea I had with Hitomi that would make the most sense would it be taking place at the beach. Some random person would call out to you to catch a Frisbee and as you do (if you choose to do so), you'd attempt to catch it, running into Hitomi as you do.
With Miss Allaway, there isn't much of a story as much as it is asking her to sneak into your room on the weekend or something. It may take place during the night but there's plenty of night time h-scenes with her already.
Robert is taking a bit of time off from the main story and has been working on a bit of Miss Lashley's story. It isn't said that her side story is next, it's just a story line to help alleviate creative block from the main story. Though, there is quite a bit of backlog of chapters that he's already written. I'm in the process of getting those coded in as well.
Besides that, just chugging along.
Thanks for the patience and continued support guys.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
News.

View attachment 399930

Hey guys, sorry its been a while since the last update.
There hasn't been much to comment on.
I've had some art sketches sent to my artist to work on as I've been working on some Patron-voted H-scenes. I've got the base/rig sorted out, now I just need to animate them and have them coded in which will take me the whole of tomorrow.
The past two patron-suggested and voted h-scene winners are 'Accidental penetration with Hitomi' and 'Miss Allaway Missionary in your Bed'.
The idea I had with Hitomi that would make the most sense would it be taking place at the beach. Some random person would call out to you to catch a Frisbee and as you do (if you choose to do so), you'd attempt to catch it, running into Hitomi as you do.
With Miss Allaway, there isn't much of a story as much as it is asking her to sneak into your room on the weekend or something. It may take place during the night but there's plenty of night time h-scenes with her already.
Robert is taking a bit of time off from the main story and has been working on a bit of Miss Lashley's story. It isn't said that her side story is next, it's just a story line to help alleviate creative block from the main story. Though, there is quite a bit of backlog of chapters that he's already written. I'm in the process of getting those coded in as well.
Besides that, just chugging along.
Thanks for the patience and continued support guys.
Great news as long as he complete the art and not just release unfinished update like the last one which made me hate the game and wanting to wait for its completion

Apr 16, 2018
I am a bit confused, found the sister at her job. She asks to meet at the club, but it says it's not open in the day. But when trying to go back to that area at night, the MC says it's too dangerous?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes