Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Why the game is getting worse then before.
-Geeseki it kinda started feeling even lazyier since the 4month update (probably he was more lazy before) that was deliver 90% of the art incomplete only sketches and missing, even if he has mental issues which i dont think so cause for the amount of work he had so far nothing really heavy;
-is Priority is making new characters for no reason, which is causing the art to be incomplete and those characters seem to hv no use;
-Coding seems to be failing alot idk i think geeseki should try other coder, but this might not be this coder fault idk if he is new to the crew which he ended up getting fck up by the old coder for being bad and leaving the codes all fck up to the new coder;
-Story needs alot of improvement;
-The scenes recently dont hv any background story like hitomi that is just straight fuck no story;
-For the last 2-3 updates there is barely any content to do when we see a new update we expect something exciting but no we getting bland empty updates;
-The dev team seem to unmotivate and we can see that in the game;
-Who here started a new game and choose starting from 0.24 version and u feel like the story has logic for example jane (sis) u start it the story its already after u bang her and then its sending u to the box fort which has no logic.

There is more stuff we can point but seems like this game has no way to be saved.
Pretty much everything needs to be fixed or reworked at this point. I feel that the A Town Unfiltered Mod is fixing a lot of problems that devs themselves have created. Granted not everything works but damn you can tell the difference in terms of quality. Hell, if I recall correctly there was talk about pregnancy content being added in post main story and I'm pretty sure there are sprites but nothing's been implemented. Which is one of the biggest points of frustration for me, given how long he's taking between updates the amount of content is not justifiable. I get that game development is taxing and that real life can get in the way but sometimes you've got to grit your teeth and do the job. Hell I'm tempted to offer the mods creator any help I can give him to help make the mod better.

hmmm, landlady route still ends where i last played a year ago, continuing the main story is possible but there are no images...what the hell
That's a trend I've noticed about Geeseki and several other creators and it's worrying to say the least. But in defense of some of those creators they added the missing art or sprites within the following patch or the update immediately after.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriousCitizen

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Well, I've finally decided to try out this game... I'm crying from the very start xD I mean, it's just so hilarious how much dev is trying to cover that everything is fully legal (so far every character tells it's 18 years old, when You create relationships with those two ladies at the very beginning and You use ,,sister" or ,,mother" there's that whole agreement that dev is not connected to it in any way...). No idea if that was made on purpose or because of so much fear that someone could take down his patreon... Still it's really funny and I already like the game :D

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, I've finally decided to try out this game... I'm crying from the very start xD I mean, it's just so hilarious how much dev is trying to cover that everything is fully legal (so far every character tells it's 18 years old, when You create relationships with those two ladies at the very beginning and You use ,,sister" or ,,mother" there's that whole agreement that dev is not connected to it in any way...). No idea if that was made on purpose or because of so much fear that someone could take down his patreon... Still it's really funny and I already like the game :D
Patreon doesn't allow incest content in general so in order to have it in the game they have to make it not obvious that it's allowed and then also disclaim that they're the ones, like... giving.. it to you or whatever.
So it's not their responsibility if you choose it.
buggy as FFFFFFFFF. My last save doesn't even work. Scenes are not playing etc. Horrible
Welcome to this game, maybe he'll release a patch in a few weeks.
Maybe not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to trigger the Mom H-scene for this patch? I got Janes, but I've looped through two months and nothing happens with her. I would appreciate any help.

Aug 31, 2017
Is the .24 patch gonna work for .26?
So you don't really need the patch, if you start a new game and select to start from a previous version, you can set the relationships for the "landlady" and "rival" to "Mom" and "Sister" and it should all be good to go. Admittedly you then need to work through the game a bit more but that's how I did it at least.

Also does anyone know how to get the Meghan scene? Got everything except that, I go to the school bathroom on Friday Afternoons but nothings there or anything, am I missing something?

Reactions: Zoobats

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
That is not true at all.
Remove that incest patch and try again. You don't need it anymore!
That patch is causing the game to be recognized as 0.24 version.
You can have all your fantasies uncensored without the patch.
The code is "walkingsim" for v0.26a as given in the post.
Thanks. I had already reinstalled the game and started it over because my saves were also creating erratic problems. Though I haven't encountered any showstopping bugs,so far, the timelines for most of the character paths are non-sequitur. i.e the frisbee episode on the beach probably shouldn't happen so soon in the game. Another issue is just before the landlady comes out of her room on Monday -to reveal her black eye- the game started into an uncontrolled skipping back and forth through many scenes before settling down on the previous week. She also seems to have gone to get MC and associate out of jail while she was still sequestered in her room.
Still, overall, I like the game. I like some of the new additions but perhaps the dev should focus on bringing the code and storyline under control before adding more content.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
What even are the 2 scenes described in the changelog? Are we able to get the mom + sister bj yet? Are they not even new scenes? So vague.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I am stuck at the "strange dream" where everywhere you go they re having sex etc, i think i can't get out because the game is bugged and i can't check every place, for example when i go to principal room in the school i get ren'py error, am i correct or im missing something?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes