Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How can I raise relationship points with other people anyway? I mean, with some of them I can just buy those points (not to mention using cheats). But are there some other... Events with them which would help me raise those up? Like what could I possibly do to make Principal like me more? There's nothing with her going on at all, and the guide gives some info only about 5 characters. Everytime I go to her for some talk, I just small-talk without anything else to do. Also, the guide says to talk to Hitomi and... That's it, end of the content, while I can clearly see I could invite her home for some fun but I'm lacking points for doing so - here again is the option to buy them, but seriously, just like that? If so, then it's quite disappointing that You can't build a relationship in some normal way... For now I honestly don't know what to do anymore, because if the guide is correct, I've done everything what is possible with Hitomi and Violette, while I didn't even do anything with them at all except some small talking here and there... Also, The guide tells me to check the Jane's room but no matter when I go there, nothing is happening... I guess I've got stuck again. Miss Allaway's part I'm on right now is to wait for the day when I will do the delivery for Jack so I guess it will happen after couple of weeks. But what about other characters? Especially those I did just mention?
Geseeki's being a lazy butt again, it really is that simple right now.
There's no character development for Hitomi or the principal. All you get for either is I think a single scene if you buy points and you can also just run into them at the beach by mistake. Principal will be in the bushes and ask for help getting sunscreen on and Hitomi you literally bump into and basically rape her despite her acting super shy and introverted before.
Edit: It's all stupid, also the Jane quest progresses weird, it might also be stuck I had issues with that one.
Try to check every day at every possible time, there's an item at some point. (Assuming Jane is the roommate and not the mom.)

Last edited:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
There's no character development for Hitomi or the principal. All you get for either is I think a single scene if you buy points and you can also just run into them at the beach by mistake. Principal will be in the bushes and ask for help getting sunscreen on and Hitomi you literally bump into and basically rape her despite her acting super shy and introverted before.
Edit: It's all stupid, also the Jane quest progresses weird, it might also be stuck I had issues with that one.
Try to check every day at every possible time, there's an item at some point. (Assuming Jane is the roommate and not the mom.)
Ah, Jane is her default name, so I assumed You would know about which character I'm talking. Yes, she's the roommate. Alright, I will try that out, thanks :)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You were right... There was a trashed piece of paper. But damn if You didn't tell me about to look for some item, I would've probably never pay my attention to that one :v
Yup, figured that was it.
It's hard to see since the art style is so devoid of detail.
Ironically you'd think since it is so lacking in detail you'd notice something new but nah. xD

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I agree with you.
It's kinda weird what priorities the dev takes.
Like they wrote a lot of story but it doesn't have the images so they put sketches.
Oh wait, but they've also added more sex scenes that don't really have any sort of story leading up to them.
Wut?
The most obvious example is the principal, you literally buy the relationship points. The sunscreen thing I can let it slide, nudist beach and stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADDENDUM: Should i also mention the fact that the scene that you have to buy relationship points to get ain't coded that well.
For fucks sake if you click next it goes to the Mom scene.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well the sex world versions are supposed to be opposite or just outright lewd, which is why I didn't bat an eye since when I played through there I figured that out fairly quick. She's a shy girl that works in a hentai store with nerds, of course her dark version would let those stereotypes fuck her, it's only natural, right? Geseeki completely lost it and removed the options that build her character, now she's even less of a character than Effie and Effie just fucks you the same day you meet her because she feels like it.*
Then again he also copped out on the blackmail stuff with Allaway because he didn't feel like writing alternate scenarios where you A/ didn't get blackmailed at all or B/ got different levels of blackmail/none depending on your actions that night DESPITE GIVING YOU OPTIONS DURING THE DATE TO NOT BE AS LEWD AND JUST LEAVE THE TRUCK. Of course this should also not surprise anyone, since your character berates himself when his mom calls him a womaniser. He calls himself an animal even though you can get to that point without having sex with anyone, or at least only Effie.
Allaway is probably the only human-like character left. Jane is a dumb baby, the dad's a retard, Mom/Missus is a conniving annoying bitch, and Effie's at the very least bipolar. Then of course the main character's an idiot too. Blech~

*-Not saying sluts are bad or not people, I'm saying she lost her personality. Slutty playful women are great, I like to count myself among them.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017

ADDENDUM: Should i also mention the fact that the scene that you have to buy relationship points to get ain't coded that well.
For fucks sake if you click next it goes to the Mom scene.
I agree with your points...

• What really bothers me about that scene is that it means the main character is erect while playing sports... STUPID.
  • What is also stupid is that Hitomi just goes with accidental penetration. It makes no sense, she is dry, MC is probally covered in sand... She has no idea who just entered her. The whole scene makes ZERO sense and would only fit in the sex crazed realm.

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Fuck because the map disappear at one point in the main story (after we got talk to the principal about the kidnapping or being followed) so i can't leave the school or the mall xD
Edit: Forget what i just said. By working at the ice cream shop i was send back to the map of the city so i can go back home
Edit 2: For the new Mom/Sister scene i believe i got the one for Jane in my case but i don't know how to make the one for the Missus work even by going back the the previous chapter and before the 15th u_u

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedFlame91

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I've got a problem:
So I've not played since 2 updateds ago and Thought I'd do a fresh start, but the sex world starter wont trigger ?
I'm I missing something ?

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
got to the point where i have to look for mom.looked in her bedroom and she,s lying in bed.but cant do anything.go back to room and click on sleep but tells me i must find mom.wtf?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...} Geseeki completely lost it and removed the options that build her character, now she's even less of a character than Effie and Effie just fucks you the same day you meet her because she feels like it.
Then again he also copped out on the blackmail stuff with Allaway because he didn't feel like writing alternate scenarios {...}
Allaway is probably the only human-like character left. Jane is a dumb baby, the dad's a retard, Mom/Missus is a conniving annoying bitch, and Effie's at the very least bipolar. Then of course the main character's an idiot too. Blech~

{...}

I agree with your points...

• What really bothers me about that scene is that it means the main character is erect while playing sports... STUPID.
  • What is also stupid is that Hitomi just goes with accidental penetration. It makes no sense, she is dry, MC is probally covered in sand... She has no idea who just entered her. The whole scene makes ZERO sense and would only fit in the sex crazed realm.

Fuck because the map disappear at one point in the main story (after we got talk to the principal about the kidnapping or being followed) so i can't leave the school or the mall xD
Edit: Forget what i just said. By working at the ice cream shop i was send back to the map of the city so i can go back home
Edit 2: For the new Mom/Sister scene i believe i got the one for Jane in my case but i don't know how to make the one for the Missus work even by going back the the previous chapter and before the 15th u_u
I've got a problem:
So I've not played since 2 updateds ago and Thought I'd do a fresh start, but the sex world starter wont trigger ?
I'm I missing something ?

{...}
I could make a patch myself but meh, just use the console if you're that curious.
{...}

The spoilers are to compress the size of this post.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Wow I remember seeing this back in early 2017, how it is nowhere near finished is a mystery. Non complex art, Non complex mechanics, Non complex triggers, Non complex animations. Seeing this has a writer, programmer and artist boggles my mind. Maybe in 2025 it will be done, and the characters might have fingers.
You forgot to add ,,None complex time/motivation" because that's what would possibly be the reason for the progress to go this slow. But that's really bad since I've liked the game, putting aside all those bugs and rushed/unfinished scenes and things. When it comes to the main story, it really seems like the dev would like to implement the story itself just to show off any progress at all. That's what I assume at least...

Reactions: Ghostload
Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-12-16
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.26a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Note:

Old saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (0.18c): - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL LINUX*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:
Thanks to @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
anyone know how to get the meghan scene?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I believe I've seen something about that a few pages back. The solution was to use command to trigger the scene, it was about some scene in the bathroom if I remember correctly - if that's the scene You are talking about.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I believe I've seen something about that a few pages back. The solution was to use command to trigger the scene, it was about some scene in the bathroom if I remember correctly - if that's the scene You are talking about.
Actually this is the only scene i was able to make a quick patch.

Just put the 'scenes' folder inside the 'game' folder.

Now the scene will happen every friday afternoon in the girls bathroom.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

tont24

Dec 8, 2018
Ok ok what the fuck? He isn't respecting his own naming conventions.
When you initially pick missionary anal it doesn't let you pick it, saying it's not ingame.
If you would look at the scripts, yeah that's true, because the anal scene is separate from the main one and in the case of missionary scenes there's nothing. Unlike the scene in the beanbag.

Oh and also should i mention the fact that the code for the beanbag anal scene exists but the game doesn't let you choose it?
It's fine mainly because it needs a bit of polishing anyways. The missionary scene needs polishing aswell though.

*sigh*

Back to the missionary scene, when you pick it it asks you where you want to put it in, if you pick anal it will say it's not ingame. If you pick pussy it will ask you again where do you want to put it... This time it lets you pick anal...
And the code for that scene is right there inbetween the main missionary scene, and it uses a different naming convention.
It's like it was made by a completely different coder or something.

One way to fix it quickly would be to change the label jump from lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_anal_next to lbl_postcamgurlsubstitute_missionary_next given that the non anal variant of that label exists and its just text nothing extremely special to need a different label.

I could make a patch myself but I don't know how to compile renpy code so... I'll think of something.

The map dissapears for plot reasons. To stop you from going where you want during a story event.

This has it's problems as you and many others have experienced.
The quickest way to fix this is by using the cheatcode in the computer, activating cheats and then on the cellphone you will find a
Enable Map button. If you're wondering what the cheat is, read older posts.

If you didn't activate the cheats previously and you're stuck anyways you'll have to use the console and type townmap_enabled=1.

Ayeee you're welcome m8.

Thanks again man.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes