xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
O
Unofficial Android Port for v0.27a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Don't download this dickhead link. It contains virus which infects the phone with malware

Reactions: fed1987

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
O

Don't download this dickhead link. It contains virus which infects the phone with malware
just a question did u download it through ur phone or to the pc (then later to put on the phone)?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Town Uncovered [v0.27a] [Geeseki] - Original Size: 846MB

Download Win (196MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hmmm, i decided to try this after leaving it to fatten a bit since...around version 0.15, i think? And i seem to be a bit lost here.

When the story takes me to the other world i have to explore the town after school, to see what's going on. The hint says i either forgot to speak with Allaway, Alanna, Grundle Sam, or Hazel before the next step. The first three i am done with, but i have no idea who Hazel is.
Didn't meet him/her? before jumping into the lake, and can't find a single Hazel anywhere now, that i need to.

Anyone has an idea?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
the sidestorys hv being terrible the dialogues are wierd and most times feels like its missing story, missing art its a fail by the dev cause for how simple his art is it has no excuse for temporary assets, the sex scenes could be better even on those sometimes are released with sketches or with a warn about how its not done yet (if i can do a sequence animation with a better quality and take one day and im a noob there is no excuse for him), The coding its being terrible since v0.23 i think the coder need to be reviewed cause he hvnt been doing a great job, in overall that dev team is being a mess and its a must needed a big update and extra people to fix everything and to make all the missing assets.
I agree. When I was writing code for classroom automation it almost always worked for me because I always pushed the buttons in the order I intended. However when I installed it in the classrooms, the users (professors, teachers, and students) found more bugs than I ever did because they pushed the buttons in the order they thought things should happen. The professional adage is, "The customer/ player should never be the Beta Testers." It should be a matter of pride that they see a bug free finished product; or at least a mostly bug free version release...

Reactions: Wolfregis

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Hmmm, i decided to try this after leaving it to fatten a bit since...around version 0.15, i think? And i seem to be a bit lost here.

When the story takes me to the other world i have to explore the town after school, to see what's going on. The hint says i either forgot to speak with Allaway, Alanna, Grundle Sam, or Hazel before the next step. The first three i am done with, but i have no idea who Hazel is.
Didn't meet him/her? before jumping into the lake, and can't find a single Hazel anywhere now, that i need to.

Anyone has an idea?
Is she the department store cashier girl?

tormentor1

Jul 26, 2019
This is such a buggy mess. Luna scene doesn't work, Alanna scene cuts off at the "climax" and the scene suddenly switches to the Principal Lashley's cafeteria scene climax. Some people (like Jane) disappear from side story objectives. I even went through the hustle of creating a new save and fast spam clicking through my way to the "new content" which is almost non existent. I really like the game but I can't believe how they can publish an update this messy. I hope devs make me eat my words and fix the problems asap but the content is still very little.

Reactions: yukolo

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This is such a buggy mess. Luna scene doesn't work, Alanna scene cuts off at the "climax" and the scene suddenly switches to the Principal Lashley's cafeteria scene climax. Some people (like Jane) disappear from side story objectives. I even went through the hustle of creating a new save and fast spam clicking through my way to the "new content" which is almost non existent. I really like the game but I can't believe how they can publish an update this messy. I hope devs make me eat my words and fix the problems asap but the content is still very little.
The updates are taking more time to produce and with less content each update but to fill the lack on content we are recieving more bugs cause idk the coder and the Geeseki seems to not giving a shit about the game cause its always a mess of bugs since v0.23 and the art its always missing. This almost makes me laugh the amount of cash they getting and this is what they are giving.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
The updates are taking more time to produce and with less content each update but to fill the lack on content we are recieving more bugs cause idk the coder and the Geeseki seems to not giving a shit about the game cause its always a mess of bugs since v0.23 and the art its always missing. This almost makes me laugh the amount of cash they getting and this is what they are giving.
Honestly with the amount of cash they're making I'm pretty sure if it was given to some of the more underappreciated devs they could pull off some really amazing updates.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Where is incest path, everyone??
Start a new game, type in "Sister" and "Mom" for the appropriate characters and the incest content will be restored. As for following the actual paths within the game use the phone it pretty much acts as a guide. However given that this build is buggy as sin, I'd recommend waiting for a patch. Or if you need some good ole fashioned incest games I'd recommend:
Snow Daze
Dr. Bones The Manor
Sisterly Lust
Parental Love
Tales from the Unending Void
If those don't scratch the itch then there are plenty of other games here.

Reactions: bepri and obiwan
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes