Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.26a Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I hope you can port version 0.27 soon, I can't wait to fuck Lashley doggystyle...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
cheat code added for 0.27a in OP, unsure if anyone shared prior.

sanicrans

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Man so many bugs it feels like im playing WWE 2k20, Whoever is doing the coding its not paying attention on what he is doing, im literaly teleporting from a scenes to another places, during dialogues im getting teleported to a sex scene or im talking to other npc and the story gets all messy, damn idk this game was already a mess in question on content then started the lazyness on the art (temporary art) and now it seems the game is getting more broken each update im really wondering what is going on, This dev team seems to be falling apart which is bad.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Man so many bugs it feels like im playing WWE 2k20, Whoever is doing the coding its not paying attention on what he is doing, im literaly teleporting from a scenes to another places, during dialogues im getting teleported to a sex scene or im talking to other npc and the story gets all messy, damn idk this game was already a mess in question on content then started the lazyness on the art (temporary art) and now it seems the game is getting more broken each update im really wondering what is going on, This dev team seems to be falling apart which is bad.
I agree. Mr Dev, perhaps it is time to finish the unfinished stuff before you move on. I like this game but I would prefer you took the extra time to straighten out these old issues. They have become very annoying.

Reactions: splamo

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Agreed, the dude needs new coder and I think that those additional sex scene's are covering some rather glaring flaws. I typically try and be lenient on games like this because it has some level of promise. Yet you can only sell people on that promise for so long before it becomes clear that something is fundamentally wrong. There are other games with similar premises that do a better job than what is being done here.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Well I guess I'm not playing this update either.
He should just make one big update to adress the missing art and assets cuz each update he's adding storylines but it's just words with either black screens or unfinished arts, like what the hell. And the new sex scenes are lazy, it's just two frames with no dialogues.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He should just make one big update to adress the missing art and assets cuz each update he's adding storylines but it's just words with either black screens or unfinished arts, like what the hell. And the new sex scenes are lazy, it's just two frames with no dialogues.
the sidestorys hv being terrible the dialogues are wierd and most times feels like its missing story, missing art its a fail by the dev cause for how simple his art is it has no excuse for temporary assets, the sex scenes could be better even on those sometimes are released with sketches or with a warn about how its not done yet (if i can do a sequence animation with a better quality and take one day and im a noob there is no excuse for him), The coding its being terrible since v0.23 i think the coder need to be reviewed cause he hvnt been doing a great job, in overall that dev team is being a mess and its a must needed a big update and extra people to fix everything and to make all the missing assets.

Reactions: Wolfregis
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes