jsnake715

Jan 26, 2020
First post here, I've been looking for somewhere with info about this game. Just wondering about the scenes I seem to be missing... I've completed the main story (.26b) and all side stories, but now looking at the VR set there is definitely some scenes missing for 'landlady', and upon doing a google search there's definitely some other interesting scenes I've somehow missed completely... Anyone know if there are different paths/secret scenes, or does anyone have a 100% save that I could get so I can at least watch the scenes I missed? Or is there by chance a walkthrough/guide anywhere for this game? Haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Last edited:

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
i cant trigger h event after finishing mom and jane story... it oso happen to meghan where i suppose to meet at afternoon friday still didnt trigger any h scene..

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Just so Im clear, the cheat just unlocks the ability ro max out stats and add money?
Theres no CG/review old scenes in game?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Few posts up there is a link to a port.
Wish I had seen it sooner as I finished building my own about an hour ago. Testing it now.
Whats there does seem a little slow to me? I unno if its meant to be at all animated or just choppy pictures with no movement between point A and B?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Just so Im clear, the cheat just unlocks the ability ro max out stats and add money?
Theres no CG/review old scenes in game?
I don't think there's any mods like that for this game, if you find some post them, I'd be happy to try it out with an Android build.

D

Deleted member 1191611

How to beat Jack .? I have maximum (20) STR, still Brock says I need to increase

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes