Sharnbaath

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2019-12-16
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.26a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Note:

Old saves are not compatible

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (0.18c): - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL LINUX*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @Wolfregis for the links!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
someone tell me plz phone cheat code which work on android phone

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Guess this marks my first ever post on this site but I'd like to ask, is there any future content revolving around Violette?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know if this so called "Temp art" mean that the art is gonna be done or its gonna be missing and it will show only sketches, im wondering cause i dont see alot of stuff to be implemeted in this update on trello only this post its for "new" content the rest is just a missing xray on the allaway aswell new view of anal allaway, the scene of hitomi on the beach (its that one when u go to the beach and u auto start fcking hitomi without any background story) and that is it for the update, its really bad in my opinion it kinda feels like they getting a bit lazy then usual and leading this game to his death.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone know if this so called "Temp art" mean that the art is gonna be done or its gonna be missing and it will show only sketches, im wondering cause i dont see alot of stuff to be implemeted in this update on trello only this post its for "new" content the rest is just a missing xray on the allaway aswell new view of anal allaway, the scene of hitomi on the beach (its that one when u go to the beach and u auto start fcking hitomi without any background story) and that is it for the update, its really bad in my opinion it kinda feels like they getting a bit lazy then usual and leading this game to his death.
From what I can guess it's gonna be sketch work and using assets that are already in the game. Apparently he's gonna be focusing on finishing the main story and adding more h-scenes but I'm skeptical on that front.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can anyone help me with a save done until the previous version? Thanks i recently formatted so everything got erased.

Aug 25, 2019
i'm getting stuck at Jane's story number 24 "buy your jane's love in her bedroom" what should i do with that quest? my game version is 0.26a

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes