i was playing the game with incest patch, and a line have a wrong var name
Code:
  game\hud\phone\phonecalls.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 86:             mum "Bye, [povename]. I love you!"
"povename" is not defined, it must be "povname"

Edit:
one more
Code:
  game\scenes\myhouse\mybedroom\night\story\bumpinthenightpt2-3\bumpinthenightpt2.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 108:         dad "your [momrole] told me to ask."
momrole must be mumrole
Maybe because the Incest Patch isn't needed anymore

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
OMG incest patch file is exactly the same file of the original game... why do they show it as if it were a different file?

Chechsums md5 of both files:
1583e62a8c697173e0f9a4524d082f62 *archiveOriginal.rpa
1583e62a8c697173e0f9a4524d082f62 *archivePatch.rpa

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, honestly... this is even worse that I've been imagining. By far.

Last time I played this "thing" was 0.13... so what's more? what did he add? most importantly, what did he remove?

- As far as I can tell the main storyline (the whole "alternate world thing") is no more. Where is it? why did he remove most of the beach sexy scenes?

- what the fuck is this shit with the Hitomi & Lashey missing scenes? WTF

Many old things are missing, so what the hell did the Dev do all of these damn years?

Lots of pointless, boring dialogues, I daresay. Many pointless and useless side characters, I daresay.

Totally pointless dialogues, too much pointless grinding, bad pictures, a few awful animated scenes. That's all.

What a mess, what a crap.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Plenty of posts in this thread have explicitly said that the Incest patch is no longer needed.
Plenty of posts have plenty of stuff
I already said that I haven't been looking forward to this game for a long time. And I don't know why I would have to read all the posts to know that the file they publish on mp is really useless.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
this version remains buggy? I downloaded 27.c and it seems that nothing has changed ... it continues with the same errors
Did you start from scratch?

Always REMEMBER: "old saves do not work" = they make the game crash

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I came back to try this one again and started a new game and got this traceback error if anyone can get it to the dev please do.

After getting the fake detention and the first convo in her office almost to the end this traceback happen and it made MC go back to the beach or something.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Many good games have been abandoned, some even stopped presumably near the end of it's story. But not this one, the Develepor is persistent i'll give them that

Reactions: potatoman398

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I told em to remove the incest patch, it's useless and people keep asking questions.

You just need to manually set the relationships to Sister and Mother. After the lecture on how the devs don't condone incest and shit, you'll be able to play... No patch needed.

ADDENDUM: Nevermind, they actually did. A note there would be appreciated tho.

Reactions: Keitaro420
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes